Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Lc-rir

My case is in similar situation, never had a NOF or any other enquiry. It has been in process forever. This wait seems to be never ending 5 years 4 months........

LC_DEC
EB2-RIR NY
PD: Dec 2001
In Process forever

Pat yourself. We all can do better than those... Have no choise but wait...

Thanks,
Thinkusa

I feel it should be alright to go ahead and file for EAD along with 485 using the substitution labor. It is in a way similar to filing H1 extension around the same time while also filing EAD & 485 for the primary applicant. In my opinion a pending change of status from H4 to H1 should not impact EAD or 485 filing.

About the fishy part, if your company is reliable and the labor skills & experience match yours, I don't see any issue in making use of the substitution labor.

With the EAD your wife will have more options when it comes to choosing which company she wants to work for. Whereas with H1, she will be stuck with the consulting shop for a while. Don't take this to your heart, but think of the chances of getting H1 approved from the available 58K, against 200K or so applications, using the lottery process. Also even if the H1 comes through she will be able to work only starting from Nov 2007, whereas with the EAD she can start to work as soon as it comes through.

I would also suggest that you talk to a qualified attorney to get this confirmed.

Good luck!

hi,
I am in a very weird and unique situation.Please help me out!
I have applied for H1B for my wife(current status H4) on April 1st 2007 (through some indian consultant ,who charged me 3K for this).God knows about the lottery for H1B this time :)
Now,out of the blue,my company offers me a substitution labor(PD Current) 3 days after my own labor gets certified(PD not current).Do you think there is anything fishy about this?

According to my company,I can go ahead and file my I-140 and EAD for my wife , I-485 with the this substitution labor.

Now my question is will USCIS reject my I-485 or my wife's application for EAD ..because there is a pending H4 to H1B for her?

Please help me decide !

Seems like no NOF till date.

Yesterday i sent reply to Info@pebc.... requesting for case status and any NOF if any on my case. Got Reply today morning at 7:30AM from info. Seems like info@.. guys start working at 7 or 7:30 in morning. Good for us.

Screen shot shows:

All fields are completely filled (Those are filled since october 2006)
Case STatus = RIR (Same as last couple of screen shots)
Nothing about NOF.

So i guess no body had touched my case since last 6 months.

No request for screen shot for another month and a half. (I hope i dont have to do that the case gets certified in next one and half month)

NY/EB3/RIR
PD JUNE 2002
45 Day letter: Jan 06
Online Case Status = "IN PROCESS"
Time since Departure: @ 4 years and 10 months

hi,
I have applied for H1B for my wife(current status H4) on April 1st 2007 (through some indian consultant ,who charged me 3K for this).God knows about the lottery for H1B this time :)
Now,out of the blue,my company offers me a substitution labor(PD Current) 3 days after my own labor gets certified(PD not current).Do you think there is anything fishy about this?

According to my company,I can go ahead and file my I-140 and EAD for my wife , I-485 with the this substitution labor.

Now my question is will USCIS reject my I-485 or my wife's application for EAD ..because there is a pending H4 to H1B for her?

Please help me decide !

I would suggest just go ahead with the substitute labor....
The USCIS a**holes do not know what the hell they are doing anyway...
I do not think that they have the capability to detect anything like that...
Even if they do detect that H1 is considered a dual intent visa ..So H1Bs always have the immigrant intent hidden somewhere deep in their minds and they all go lie to the visa officers anyway....So what is the big difference..??..

Enough rambling huh ???

I do not think that you have a problem at all....

Also same status...

Yesterday i sent reply to Info@pebc.... requesting for case status and any NOF if any on my case. Got Reply today morning at 7:30AM from info. Seems like info@.. guys start working at 7 or 7:30 in morning. Good for us.

Screen shot shows:

Nothing about NOF.

No request for screen shot for another month and a half. (I hope i dont have to do that the case gets certified in next one and half month)

NY/EB3/RIR
PD JUNE 2002

Seems in some cases they are waiting for some additional information to be available.... Cannot think of anything else. My case is in the same status as yours (NY/EB3/RIR/2002) and still "in process" without any NOF (so far.... :eek: )

Screen shot shows:

Nothing about NOF.

NY/EB3/RIR
PD JUNE 2002
I send the email to info@ and got a reply at 8:30 a.m. today. No change in the status still showing as "RIR". I have had no NOF or even closed and opened accidently seems like they are just waiting for some miracle. Maybe we are part of patience test that they might be running i.e. how long before an applicant gives up or sues the government. Hope something happens soon.

Sandin007 RIR - EB2 - VA
PD Nov-2002

Seems in some cases they are waiting for some additional information to be available.... Cannot think of anything else. My case is in the same status as yours (NY/EB3/RIR/2002) and still "in process" without any NOF (so far.... :eek: )
Same boat (EB2-RIR-VA-Nov-2002-In process-No NOF) Keep Waiting

I believe that lawyers can "CAL" BEC and even send letters asking them that the case has been in process for way to long.... And this triggers ppl to wake up and start working... Guys you have to be proacive. Nobody here cares but you. Please request your attorney to call. My LC letter has not arrived since two weeks and my attorney called them and they asked her to send a letter to the certification mailing dept... so things get moving if you are proactive.... make things happen , enough waiting! GOOD LUCK!!!

Same boat (EB2-RIR-VA-Nov-2002-In process-No NOF) Keep Waiting

NOF issue

I found many 2004 cases got "NOF" and I am one of those unlucky guys. Is this due to our case never went to regional? My coworker's case is just a couple of months ahead of me, but his went to regional. He got his LC several months ago without any issue. There is not difference between us except that he got paid less than me. He had no issue about the PW. So I am thinking maybe PBEC is using different standard to regional cases and state cases. If the cases went to regional before they got PBEC, which means the recruitment process was completed at regional, PBEC would not reconsider PW any more. However, for the state cases, they are more strict about PW using nation-wide standard. But it is really unfair!!!

hi,

Please help me decide !

Man, Go ahead and take it.. I dont think there would be any issues... Go ahead and make your GC dreams come true... Who knows if your wife will even get her H1 in this lottery system.... also who knows when your PD becomes current... Safe bet: Go ahead and take it.. and never waste a minute....

On a lighter side..... If you are not taking this labour, then let me know i will join your company and take it for me....

Last edited by a moderator:
I found many 2004 cases got "NOF" and I am one of those unlucky guys. Is this due to our case never went to regional? My coworker's case is just a couple of months ahead of me, but his went to regional. He got his LC several months ago without any issue. There is not difference between us except that he got paid less than me. He had no issue about the PW. So I am thinking maybe PBEC is using different standard to regional cases and state cases. If the cases went to regional before they got PBEC, which means the recruitment process was completed at regional, PBEC would not reconsider PW any more. However, for the state cases, they are more strict about PW using nation-wide standard. But it is really unfair!!!

As someone said...'What has fair got to do with it..?'
Anyway...in evry occupation there are supposed to be four levels of wages ...
So you got bracketted in a higher level and got a NOF..

A few guys from my company with 2004 PW also got their certifications recently..

As someone said...'What has fair got to do with it..?'
Anyway...in evry occupation there are supposed to be four levels of wages ...
So you got bracketted in a higher level and got a NOF..

A few guys from my company with 2004 PW also got their certifications recently..

Did those guys get "NOF" about PW? I said it was unfair because my coworker is also in EB2, but who knows what is going to happen to mine?

Certified today

Finally the status changed to Certified today.

Apr 28 2003: PA/EB2/RIR (PBEC)
Mar 2005: 45 day letter
Nov 7, 2006: Withdrawn (computer glitch)
Jan 18, 2007: Reinstated - In Process
April 4, 2007: Certified (online)

Non-RIR/EB2/MA/Never made DOL/June 03 -- certified

Hi, Just want to inform, thru my present employment, got message from law firm my NON-RIR / EB2 / MA case certified around 3rd week of March.
Here is the detail:
Case filed June 2003 with MA
Non-RIR
EB2
Never made it to DOL at the time of transfer to PBEC and was with state
Around 1st week of Dec '06 PBEC ad appreared on job bank.
Company advertised around Jan '07
No one applied notice received by employer around Feb '07
Case approved March 3rd week of 2007

This is for the people looking for info, hope everyone gets approved soon.

wishes,

NOF on PW and Recruitment Process!!

Dear members:
I have been silent reader of this forum so far finally I got something out of PBEC and that was 'NOF'. I dont know what to do :
1. NOF on salary, they came up with there own version of job desc and categpry and PW is much higher as per NATIONAL INDUSTRY STANDARD but my employer is education institution so salary offered as per PW was lower.

2. They want full documentation on recruitment process. My boss personally called people on Phone and left voice mail messages. some of them never replied back. He never sent out certified mail's (as required by PBEC in NOF). They want full proof.

Please help me by giving any idea, how to handle this.
1. PW issue
2. Is there any alternate way of justifying the recruitment process since there is no way to actually document the past activities which happened about 3 years ago..

Any Ideas..

Thanks in advance...

PD Sept 2004
never went to state..
RIR EB2

What Is The Next Step If Lc Got Denied

Dear experts:
I am in 7th year of H!B.. What happens to existing H1b which valid till next year in the event LC got denied.

--Can I look for new employer and apply new LC in the remaining period of H1B?

Thanks

Harryomm..
PD Sept 2004
RIR EB2 PA
IN PRocess, NOF

My case info status changed

I emailed info@phi.dflc.us some days back and received a reply today. My case status now shows "Final Review" instead of "In Process" when compared to an emaiil reply a month back. Also, the Prevailing wage column shows a reduced prevailing wage than it was earlier. So, I guess someone decided to have a look at my case. I don't know what type of NOFs I may get. I got a PW query when my case was at State level and my employer increased my salary. Keeping my fingers crossed...
Does anyone have any idea of how much time it might take from Final Review to Certified/ Denied etc if there's no NOF?

PD: Mar, 2002
State : MD
Case Source State
Case Status: Final Review

No they did not..

Are they still sending the responses. I did asked my attorney to get a screen shot copy and I am sick of listening to his answers saying that after public disclosure system Phily back log center is not responding to any email queries.

my prority date is in dec 04 and eb2 rir catergory filed from RI, now I am wondering when would i know the result, I know many of you are waiting for this damn thing for 5 years or so,

I did not recived any 45 day letter not for which attorney has provided the copy of screen shot when the communication channel is opened. so can i send a email to info@phi.dflc.us and get a copy if so what all the details should i need to furnish?

I emailed info@phi.dflc.us some days back and received a reply today. My case status now shows "Final Review" instead of "In Process" when compared to an emaiil reply a month back. Also, the Prevailing wage column shows a reduced prevailing wage than it was earlier. So, I guess someone decided to have a look at my case. I don't know what type of NOFs I may get. I got a PW query when my case was at State level and my employer increased my salary. Keeping my fingers crossed...
Does anyone have any idea of how much time it might take from Final Review to Certified/ Denied etc if there's no NOF?

PD: Mar, 2002
State : MD
Case Source State
Case Status: Final Review

Certified

EB3-RIR

PD: 23-DEC-2002

Philadelphia PA

NOF: 23-Oct-2006 ( details on reason for rejecting )

NOF- replied- 24-Nov-2006

Online-status on 18-Jan-2007 : DENIED

attorney contacted PBEC

Online-status changed to INPROCESS on 12-Mar-2007

Online-status changed to CERTIFIED on 05-Apr-2007

Haven't received any documents