Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

thanks sahil
i contacted my attorney he says my pay is above PW.. keeping my fingers crossed

KKPrasadh,
This "may" mean that there is a prevailing wage isssue in your case. That is DOL is either veryfying if your current wages are either same or higher than the PW. If they determine that your current wage is less than the PW, they may issue an NOF. Which can be easily rebutted.

Please suggest Help

thanks sahil
i contacted my attorney he says my pay is above PW.. keeping my fingers crossed

As per attorney,
NOF issued in february 2007.
PW issue.
I getting paid very less,
Increase the pay, to 82xxx
attorney contact company,
company says OK.
make me sign a form for increase wages.
i sign,
HR send form to attorney,
attorney send to pbec.

then i get this Data Entry Assigned To:
Joan McDaniel - jmcdaniel
in info@ email

please suggest/help

PD march 27th 2005
NC
RIR
EB2
P-05221-95xxx

any suggestions will be appreciated.
attorney informed HR that NOF reply sent thursday of last week

My earlier wages was 42xxx and the PW was 84xxx and the company said yes to that figure.
Please suggest what happens next. Attorney already replied for the PW figure of 82xxx as yes

Same here. It was showing 'Final Review' for last 6 months. Then came to know NOF was issued some time mid JAN and might take 4-6 weeks to arrive. But evantually got nothing until date and my case status changed to 'DENIED' 2 weeks back. Trying to reopen.

PBEC guy said "NOF" was sent out in Feb, but neither my company nor my lawyer said they received it. Somebody must have messed up. But who?

2002 Still Pending with no NOF (so far...)

Anyone from 2002 (or prior) who has not received any information from PBEC on NOF and still shows "in Process"?

My screenshot shows in "Final Review" for some time now but my lawyer has not received any notification .... Anyone in same situation?

As per attorney,
NOF issued in february 2007.
PW issue.
I getting paid very less,
Increase the pay, to 82xxx
attorney contact company,
company says OK.
make me sign a form for increase wages.
i sign,
HR send form to attorney,
attorney send to pbec.

then i get this Data Entry Assigned To:
Joan McDaniel - jmcdaniel
in info@ email

please suggest/help

PD march 27th 2005
NC
RIR
EB2
P-05221-95xxx

any suggestions will be appreciated.
attorney informed HR that NOF reply sent thursday of last week

My earlier wages was 42xxx and the PW was 84xxx and the company said yes to that figure.
Please suggest what happens next. Attorney already replied for the PW figure of 82xxx as yes

I cannot think of any action that you can take now...
If company agrees to pay, then you are all set...
Start praying may be...

Hi GREENWAYS,

How do you know that they issued NOF on your case with out recieving any thing?

Same here. It was showing 'Final Review' for last 6 months. Then came to know NOF was issued some time mid JAN and might take 4-6 weeks to arrive. But evantually got nothing until date and my case status changed to 'DENIED' 2 weeks back. Trying to reopen.

I am still in Pipeline.

Have not received NOF so far. Just today i sent an email to info@ for case status and also asked if any NOF is there on my case. Lets see if i get any Useful reply. MY case is still In process without any NOF uptill now. Although my case was Denied earlier for 1 week for No reason and went back to 'INPROCESS" within a week after my lawyer sent an email to reopen.

NY/EB3/RIR/
PD: June 2002
Case Status: IN PROCESS
Case# P-05116-*****
All fields filled since oct 2006:confused:

Anyone from 2002 (or prior) who has not received any information from PBEC on NOF and still shows "in Process"?

My screenshot shows in "Final Review" for some time now but my lawyer has not received any notification .... Anyone in same situation?

Company realised

I cannot think of any action that you can take now...
If company agrees to pay, then you are all set...
Start praying may be...

company realized paying me very less, so they are OK with increased salary, HR told, conveyed message to attorney as well

Even my case is "In Process" with out no NOF . It has been in "Final Reiview" since Feb(thats when i sent email to info@ first time). My pd is Mar 22 2005

Have not received NOF so far. Just today i sent an email to info@ for case status and also asked if any NOF is there on my case. Lets see if i get any Useful reply. MY case is still In process without any NOF uptill now. Although my case was Denied earlier for 1 week for No reason and went back to 'INPROCESS" within a week after my lawyer sent an email to reopen.

NY/EB3/RIR/
PD: June 2002
Case Status: IN PROCESS
Case# P-05116-*****
All fields filled since oct 2006:confused:
My case is in similar situation, never had a NOF or anythin. has been in process forever. when I talked to somebody in PBEC she said that they are making sure that all documents exist. Man, I hope their bad Karma gets back to them, 5 Years to check if all documents are there??
s
andin007 EB2-RIR VA
PD: Nov 2002
In Process

Case Status : RIR

Hi,
What does Case Status : RIR in the screen shot mean? I did not have Case Status field in the Nov, 2006 screen shot requested by my employer. Now the latest screen shot has that field. Can someone please tell me if my case is getting any closer to be certified?
Thanks in Advance,

Can anyone please help me understand what does it mean "Case Status : RIR" in the screen shot? Online status is showing "In Process".
Thanks

I am sailing in the same boat.....

My case is in similar situation, never had a NOF or any other enquiry. It has been in process forever. This wait seems to be never ending 5 years 4 months........

LC_DEC
EB2-RIR NY
PD: Dec 2001
In Process forever

I have the same status. In my opinion, it just mean that they are sitting on the application or just wanted to put some status code on it. I wish they could tell a bit more.
sandin007, EB2 RIR VA
PD: Nov 2002
In Process

My attorney called PBEC early FEB and informed me NOF on its way. I also confirmed it by requesting status from info@pbec, which had that extra field Case Status = NOF

Hi GREENWAYS,

How do you know that they issued NOF on your case with out recieving any thing?

Hi GREENWAYS,

Have you specially mentioned "about NOF " in the requesting email? My case status showing "Final Review" . I never mentioned "Is there any NOF " in requesting email? Did u mention that in your requesting email?

My attorney called PBEC early FEB and informed me NOF on its way. I also confirmed it by requesting status from info@pbec, which had that extra field Case Status = NOF

Nope. Case Status = 'Final Review' changed to Case Status = 'NOF'

Hi GREENWAYS,

Have you specially mentioned "about NOF " in the requesting email? My case status showing "Final Review" . I never mentioned "Is there any NOF " in requesting email? Did u mention that in your requesting email?

Please help me out here!

hi,
I am in a very weird and unique situation.Please help me out!
I have applied for H1B for my wife(current status H4) on April 1st 2007 (through some indian consultant ,who charged me 3K for this).God knows about the lottery for H1B this time :)
Now,out of the blue,my company offers me a substitution labor(PD Current) 3 days after my own labor gets certified(PD not current).Do you think there is anything fishy about this?

According to my company,I can go ahead and file my I-140 and EAD for my wife , I-485 with the this substitution labor.

Now my question is will USCIS reject my I-485 or my wife's application for EAD ..because there is a pending H4 to H1B for her?

Please help me decide !

Labor Condition - RIR

My Case status is also RIR no NOF at all

I am also in the same boat.

RIR filed on October 2004
45 day GET WELL SOON letter Rcvd. June 22, 2006
45 day GET WELL SOON letter Replied July 11, 2006
Waiting, waiting,.............................................

Any body whose LC did get approved field around the same date as listed above. Please reply
Thanks!
ThinkUSA