Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I got info from attorney that we have received NOF from PBEC.
due date for reply is April 16, 2007.

No other details at present..

When I was writing a request to the info@phi address, I specifically wrote a line 'IS a NOF issued in this case?'
along with the screen shot, they sent me the line 'NOF issued in 12/2006'
Then I called my attorney's office. They told me the due date..
The work flow looks like this:
1. Analyst look at the case.
2. Mark the case for sending NOF
3. Case goes in NOF queue..
4. Someone else is printing and sending out NOFs.

There is time delay in each step. Maybe they decided not to send NOFs when they were going through the whole workload for first iteration. Now in the second iteration they are sending out the NOFs..

Last edited by a moderator:
KKPrasadh,
This "may" mean that there is a prevailing wage isssue in your case. That is DOL is either veryfying if your current wages are either same or higher than the PW. If they determine that your current wage is less than the PW, they may issue an NOF. Which can be easily rebutted.

hi all,
i got the info back from PBEC today
case status says PW.. what does it mean ?

Case Status:
PW

no papers yet

I am with you my case got certified on 9th March and no papers yet...

Dear fellow sufferers...

Please raise your hands those of who got certified in the last 2 Months and have/havent got your papers?
Mine was certified on 2nd March 07 and still no papers...

Any suggestions on what can be done for this?

It may happen when Backlog Center uses an incorrect combination of recipient name and address. There are mostly three or more different names and addresses on your LC Application (for example, emplyee, company (HR or your supervisor, attoney). If Backlog puts HR Manager Name and your Office address or your name and attoney's address on the approval document, any office personal may return or reject the mail to sender.

My office received my approval document last week but would like to return it to sender. My office clerk found unknown name but correct address on the mail believed that the mail was incorrectly delivered.

Fortunately, she opened the envelop to make sure whether it was incorrectly delivered or not, and found my name somewhere on the document.

I believe that backlog always issues LC approval document and mails it to you and you attoney (or HR). However, a missing mail problem comes from something else
Guys, I moved from NY to FL 2 Years back , but never changed my residence address with DOL (But my company's/Lawyer's address is still stays same in NY).. Will it create any problem? Should I inform DOL abt my change of address? If yes then how should I inform them?

Will appreciate your reply...

Thanks--

Please Help,

My case info states

Data Entry Assigned To:
Joan McDaniel - jmcdaniel
All other fields are filled.
I received NOF and the attorney/HR replied with upgraded wages, increased wages. Can someone suggest what happens next
Thanks

Not getting reply from info

I sent two emails to info email address on 19-Mar-2007 & 27-Mar-2007. I have not received any reply so far.

Earlier I sent 2 emails and got back the reply with Final Review status.

Still waiting on for approval & reply from Info

Guys, I moved from NY to FL 2 Years back , but never changed my residence address with DOL (But my company's/Lawyer's address is still stays same in NY).. Will it create any problem? Should I inform DOL abt my change of address? If yes then how should I inform them?

Will appreciate your reply...

Thanks--

I don't exactly know if your home address is important here. I understand that your attoney should receive a formal approval documnet from DOL, and a second copy of approval is mailed to either Sponsor'e address or your address. Based on this portal some people received the approval at their home address or sponsor's address. This is very various. If I were you, I would like to attoney ensure your new address including all addresses with DOL, and then DOL may have a chance to look into your case at least. Since my application, I and my attoney had moved to new address, and my attoney informed the changes to DOL 6 months ago. Fortunately I received the approval document 3 weeks ago even though there was a littlle mess.

NOF received dated 3/21/07

My employer received a NOF dated 3/21/07, the same day I received a response from "info" saying Status: NOF.

The NOF requests additional information re: the recruiting report. My lawyer says either (1) the originally submitted report was lost by PBEC, or (2) the report is somehow deficient. She will submit a revised report this week, and thinks PBEC will act on it (and hopefully certify) within a few weeks. Let's wait and see!:rolleyes:

amrikagc,

Can you give more details on your case? It seems like your attorney/HR changed the wage. How can it be possible?

My case info states

Data Entry Assigned To:
All other fields are filled.
I received NOF and the attorney/HR replied with upgraded wages, increased wages. Can someone suggest what happens next
Thanks

Without Original Labor - Don't file I-140 PP

My attorney received the premium processing fee back on Friday from USCIS stating that because they have to request a copy of LC from DOL they can not premium process my I-140.

Original LC was never received by either the Company or Attorney. Based on the below PERM FAQ link, I'm assuming that (eventhough mine is not PERM case) I will receive an RFE notice once USCIS receive duplicate certificate from DOL and may be at time of replying to RFE, I will upgrade my case to premium processing by submitting Form I-907.

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/perm_faqs_3-20-06.pdf

Even after two months, I still haven't received my original labor approval papers. My lawyer applied I-140 premium processing without waiting for the original labor. Since my case involve USCIS now to request a copy of my labor approval from DOL, my I-140 is not considered for premium processing.
Anyone in similar situation?

certifed as per online check

Within two working days the in-process has changed to certified.
Now the next wait is for hard copy.

Thanks to everyone in the forum for providing the much needed support.

After informing my wife, the next obligation I felt, was to inform this group, and I am doing so.

Thanks again and wish all of us will be out of this dark phase soon.

amrikagc,

Can you give more details on your case? It seems like your attorney/HR changed the wage. How can it be possible?

As per attorney,
NOF issued in february 2007.
PW issue.
I getting paid very less,
Increase the pay, to xxxxx
attorney contact company,
company says OK.
make me sign a form for increase wages.
i sign,
HR send form to attorney,
attorney send to pbec.

then i get this Data Entry Assigned To:
in info@ email

please suggest/help

PD march 27th 2005
NC
RIR
EB2
P-05221-95xxx

any suggestions will be appreciated.
attorney informed HR that NOF reply sent thursday of last week

I guess there are some good people working at PBEC

Guys I was shocked this morning when officer assigned to my case called my company and lawyer. Last week we got in touch with her and on Wednesday mailed copies of all missing documentation for our case(apparently they were missing). So today she said that she got them and is issuing NOF on couple minor things that we have to respond to within 30 days. Besides fact of calling us- she was the most pleasant person so far that we were in touch with. Sure enough my status has changed from "Data Review" to "In Process" as of today. I can see the light at the end of a tunnel-just don't know how long the tunnel is ;)

Got reply back from info .. with status Final Review

No change in status in this screen shot also.

I sent two emails to info email address on 19-Mar-2007 & 27-Mar-2007. I have not received any reply so far.

Earlier I sent 2 emails and got back the reply with Final Review status.

Still waiting on for approval & reply from Info

Got my Labor Certified

All,

My labor got certified on March 23rd...And lawyers recd the approval today...
Filed- NY Jan 2002
45 day letter- March 2006
Status went from Closed to Data review
Data Review to In process in 2 weeks
In Process to Certified in 2 weeks.

Thanks...Have to stand in another queue now

Got "NOF" after getting "Final review" for over a month

I sent another email to INFO. This time I added a line " Is NOF issued ?". After two hours, the email was replied. Status is still " Final review", but there is another line below saying " NOF generated in Feb". Probably my lawyer screwed it up. So guys, if have been waiting for more than two weeks after getting a "Final Review", please check again like I did to see if you get a" NOF".

Follow-up

PBEC guy said "NOF" was sent out in Feb, but neither my company nor my lawyer said they received it. Somebody must have messed up. But who?

Same situation as you

I got info from attorney that we have received NOF from PBEC.
due date for reply is April 16, 2007.

No other details at present..

When I was writing a request to the info@phi address, I specifically wrote a line 'IS a NOF issued in this case?'
along with the screen shot, they sent me the line 'NOF issued in 12/2006'
Then I called my attorney's office. They told me the due date..
The work flow looks like this:
1. Analyst look at the case.
2. Mark the case for sending NOF
3. Case goes in NOF queue..
4. Someone else is printing and sending out NOFs.

There is time delay in each step. Maybe they decided not to send NOFs when they were going through the whole workload for first iteration. Now in the second iteration they are sending out the NOFs..

When did you got the above info from PBEC?
Thanks.

When did you got the above info from PBEC?
Thanks.

It is a mixture of what actually happened and conjecture..
The mail I got from info@phi does say that the NOF was issued in 12/2006...
My attorney says that my last date for reply is 04/16/2007...
Usually PBEC gives a month to give the NOF reply..The attorney must have got the NOF 03/12/07 or somewhere near that ....So my initial explanation fits to the whole incident....