Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Guys,

Finally received the card. Happy and anti climax as well since it was a long long long journey. Good luck to you all.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
MALAYSIA
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
Finally received the letter and ETA 750 Part A on January 8’07 with post mark Jan 5’07
I-140(regular)/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
RFE resend Jan 30’07, Jan 31’07 LUD, Feb 1’07 LUD.
RFE received Feb 5’07
RFE rebutted Feb 7’07
Texas Service Center acknowledged the RFE on February 9’07
I-140 AD Feb 21’07
I-485 LUD 3/20/07 Approval notice sent 3/21/07
Card mailed March 23’07
Received Card March 28’07
:D

Congrats..

At last......Out of the hell...

Online shows certified.

My details are as follows:
EB3, Non-RIR , State of MA
PD: 4/2/03
Ad seen on AJB: Dec 16th
Take off AJB on Jan 16th.
Prevailing wage issue somewhere in between.
Online status shows certified: March 29, 2007

Can someone please tell me how long it will take for BEC to send the certified papers to our HR/Attorney?

Thank You,
Ashwin.

Can someone please tell me how long it will take for BEC to send the certified papers to our HR/Attorney?

Thank You,
Ashwin.

Congratulations! From what I have been reading on this forum, the actual delivery of papers takes anywhere between 1 week to a month. Could you elaborate on the prevailing wage issue?

Congrats,

I can imagine the freedom you got out of those blood succers and career advancement barriers. Have fun man.

Seems like people like me and lot other will have to wait till they close or may beyond that point. Only God know what/where is the the end point of the guys who lare still stuck.:confused:

Guys,

Finally received the card. Happy and anti climax as well since it was a long long long journey. Good luck to you all.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
MALAYSIA
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
Finally received the letter and ETA 750 Part A on January 8’07 with post mark Jan 5’07
I-140(regular)/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
RFE resend Jan 30’07, Jan 31’07 LUD, Feb 1’07 LUD.
RFE received Feb 5’07
RFE rebutted Feb 7’07
Texas Service Center acknowledged the RFE on February 9’07
I-140 AD Feb 21’07
I-485 LUD 3/20/07 Approval notice sent 3/21/07
Card mailed March 23’07
Received Card March 28’07
:D

Congratulations! From what I have been reading on this forum, the actual delivery of papers takes anywhere between 1 week to a month. Could you elaborate on the prevailing wage issue?

From my screenshots I got from the BEC (I sent a request to Info@PHI.DFLC.US), I found out that my rate of pay was almost 30% higher than the prevailing wage as quoted in the screenshot (PW is waaay below the industry standard). I thought that was the issue. The HR didn't at all tell me what the PW issue was, or how they went about resolving it - they just mentioned there was a PW issue and they're fighting it :rolleyes: )

I received the latest status on 26th where it still said "Final Review" which included the vast wage difference, but today it says "Certified".

Last edited by a moderator:
Info@PHI.DFLC.US

I wan't sure if i could mail the Info@PHI.DFLC.US to get the screen shot , so had a friend who works in the same company as I , it's been 15 days and no response so far.

Should i send the mail myself or what ? Why didn't i recieve any response. Any suggestions appreciated.

Hi,
What does Case Status : RIR in the screen shot mean? I did not have Case Status field in the Nov, 2006 screen shot requested by my employer. Now the latest screen shot has that field. Can some please tell me if my case is getting any closer to be certified?
Thanks in Advance,

Has any of you certified in the last one month received documents?

Dear fellow sufferers...

Please raise your hands those of who got certified in the last 2 Months and have/havent got your papers?
Mine was certified on 2nd March 07 and still no papers...

Any suggestions on what can be done for this?

For me 3 weeks, two weeks for one of my colleague. Good luck!

Thank You,
Ashwin.

finally labor certified after 4 years and 3 months

My husband's labor got certified finally today. It got closed last october and it was in Data Review since then. Monday it changed to InProcess and today status changed to certified.Just took 3 days from InProcess to Certified. Watch out guys whose status is in data review.

Good luck to all of you!

priority date Jan 2003
case closed oct 2006
case open & data review oct 2006
in process--march 26th 2007
certified- march 29th 2007

Thank You,
Ashwin.

ASHWINBR ---
So you have filled as non-RIR or TR, or your case got changed from RIR to TR while was being processed????
My case had also been changed from RIR to TR, and the PD is Feb '04. It seems that you are the 1st one to be CERTIFIED as TR up to this point!!! ANYONE ELSE????

Dear fellow sufferers...

Please raise your hands those of who got certified in the last 2 Months and have/havent got your papers?

Its been a week for me.....

Finally!!

Finally my status is showing as certified. It took almost 4 months since the NOF was responded. And it took over 4 years since the RIR was filed.

Good luck to everyone who is still suffering. I hope everyone gets the good news very very soon.

Incorrect Combination of name and address

Dear fellow sufferers...

It may happen when Backlog Center uses an incorrect combination of recipient name and address. There are mostly three or more different names and addresses on your LC Application (for example, emplyee, company (HR or your supervisor, attoney). If Backlog puts HR Manager Name and your Office address or your name and attoney's address on the approval document, any office personal may return or reject the mail to sender.

My office received my approval document last week but would like to return it to sender. My office clerk found unknown name but correct address on the mail believed that the mail was incorrectly delivered.

Fortunately, she opened the envelop to make sure whether it was incorrectly delivered or not, and found my name somewhere on the document.

I believe that backlog always issues LC approval document and mails it to you and you attoney (or HR). However, a missing mail problem comes from something else

Dear fellow sufferers...

Hi Kiran 00,

Mine got approved same day as yours(03/02/07). I got the hard copy in two weeks. Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Just Wait ...

Now I see. Your application was filed as RIR but mandated as TR. Now your lawer is trying to change it back to RIR, and the request to change back is denied. Is this correct?

Actually from this forum, many RIR->TR cases have been approved as RIR, without any request to change back to RIR. Your lawer does not need to explicitly request a TR->RIR change.

I will say you just wait. They may soon approve your case.

The worst case is, as a TR, they will soon put an ad on AJB for you, and give your lawer a RI .Your lawer can just follow the RI. Your case should be approved after that (remember the deadline is 9/30?). Many TR cases have been certified in this way.

What kind of lawyer do I have!!!! Let me see....pbbly the same one that most of us have end up with, the once that love money and no resaults. However, some of them our good but most of them dont really care.

The lawyer is telling me that he can prove that everything had been filed on time, and as soon as my case gets assigned to analyst that he will request to be changed back to RIR, casue HE SAYS "it is not his fault."

Can he do this, and overturn it to RIR from TR? Also, do TR cases EVER get certified? What would be the next step?

Now I see. Your application was filed as RIR but mandated as TR. Now your lawer is trying to change it back to RIR, and the request to change back is denied. Is this correct?

Actually from this forum, many RIR->TR cases have been approved as RIR, without any request to change back to RIR. Your lawer does not need to explicitly request a TR->RIR change.

I will say you just wait. They may soon approve your case.

The worst case is, as a TR, they will soon put an ad on AJB for you, and give your lawer a RI .Your lawer can just follow the RI. Your case should be approved after that (remember the deadline is 9/30?). Many TR cases have been certified in this way.

Thanks MIKELIU88 for your response---
Actually my lawyer is not doing anything at this point, we/ he is just waiting for my case to get assigned to analyst. So, NO, he is not trying to change it back to RIR from TR.

You did give me some encouragement when you said that many TR cases are getting approved, cause i have been tracking a couple of them and they are just standing still. Do you think that it does not matter if your case is RIR or TR, and it is just matter of time before it gats processed? Are RIR cases more favorable to get Certified than TR?

Once again thank you very much.

Friday ends March Bubble burst

Today is the end to March LC bubble burst that we relied on for folks in 2001-2002. Will have to keep eye on April now with fingers crossed.

June 2002/RIR/EB3/NY
45 Day Letter: Jan 18 2006
Case Status: In PROCESS
All fileds completely filled since october 2006.
Finding end to this lOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG tunnel.:confused: