Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi LALLO PRASAD,
What makes you think you will get NOF? Just because of the RIR status in the screen shot? I have gotten the same status in the screenshot from info@...

Need some opinions:

I'm on my 7th year H1B with company A, with LC pending over 4 years (see my signature)
Company B (my client) has offered me a job and will sponsor my GC

Is it worth taking the new job with B, if company A does not continue my LC/GC process? Can company A continue my LC/GC process and can I benefit from this?

Will appreciate all opinions.

Thanks,
Fellow sufferer

I am also waiting for the sunny day.

I am in my 6th year of H1B. Waiting to hear good new from PBEC. Application pending since almost 5 years. But i dont see any good reason to switch company at this point.

NY/EB3/June 2002
RIR
45Day Leter: Jan 2006
Online Case Status: IN PROCESS:confused:

Need some opinions:

I'm on my 7th year H1B with company A, with LC pending over 4 years (see my signature)

Is it worth taking the new job with B, if company A does not continue my LC/GC process? Can company A continue my LC/GC process and can I benefit from this?

Thanks,
Fellow sufferer

Sorry. I did'nt answer your question.

Its worth taking new job with B, if company A is to discontinue your LC process. No reason to stay with company A as you would have to leave this country at the end of 7th year.

Go ahead and take new Job, but make sure you have atleast eight months before your 7th year is expiring so that you can file and get Labor cleared out of PERM from new company.

Play safe for your interest.;)

Need some opinions:

Thanks,
Fellow sufferer

Thanks. Why do you think I'd have to leave the country at the end of the 7th year?

Its worth taking new job with B, if company A is to discontinue your LC process. No reason to stay with company A as you would have to leave this country at the end of 7th year.

Go ahead and take new Job, but make sure you have atleast eight months before your 7th year is expiring so that you can file and get Labor cleared out of PERM from new company.

Play safe for your interest.;)

Blackhole2002: This is something new. Can you shed some more light on this?

Thanks again.

Need some opinions:

Thanks,
Fellow sufferer
I would have to disagree with Blackhole2002... You are on your 7th year H1 and LC is pending for more than 4 years. So you automatically qualify for your H1 extension.

Now coming back to your question, there are many people in these forums who would die to have your PD - NY/EB2/RIR June 10, 2002 - it means that once you get your LC approved you can file for your 140/485 right away. So why loose it. Once you file your 140/485 and 180 days are over you can use AC21 to go join whomever you want.

If you join company B they will file for your GC say in April 2007, just imagine how many years it will take for the EB2 dates to move from 8-Jan-2003 to 1-APR-2007. I have been waiting for the past 1 year for the EB2 dates to move and it looks like it will not move till the next 4-5 months. So unless you have a good reason I would ask you not to loose that PD.

I would prepare for my 140/485 and keep it ready to file it once LC is approved. Do not even loose a day. God knows what the USCIS is upto and they may move the dates backwards.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Checked Afternoon- showing Certified

I just checked , online my case shows CERTIFIED. I would like to thank everyone in this forum for updating your individual cases regularly as this helps others who are in similar situations. It was very informative.

Thank You and GOOD Luck to everyone.

Now looking forward to the Certificate.

Pls update my info in the tracker.

May be i am missing somthing. Sunskiran/GCVARUMA

The reason i said Sunskiran should switch to Company B is he mentioned
that his company A would not Support his LC procedure (ie. withdarwal or no further correspondance). So than what would happen at the end of seventh year. He cannot get renewal at the end of 7 th year to get extension of eight year and he may have to leave the country.

I dont know complete details of Sunskrian. Lets say if Sunskiran decides to switch to JOB B and has only 2 months pending in completion of seventh year. Then even if he starts his PERM application, is it sufficient to stay in this country just having filed new application in PERM without getting LC approved? I think if you are in 7th year or beyond and by the end of H1B expiration date you need to have LC certified and that is not possible in 2 month (just an example). Basically he would need time to do advertisement, file application and get LC approved in PERM to be able to stay in this country. This is what i know unless i am missing something important and i would like to learn if somebody can explain since i am almost in same situation.
Any extra info. is welcomed.

I would have to disagree with Blackhole2002... You are on your 7th year H1 and LC is pending for more than 4 years. So you automatically qualify for your H1 extension.

Now coming back to your question, there are many people in these forums who would die to have your PD - NY/EB2/RIR June 10, 2002 - it means that once you get your LC approved you can file for your 140/485 right away. So why loose it. Once you file your 140/485 and 180 days are over you can use AC21 to go join whomever you want.

If you join company B they will file for your GC say in April 2007, just imagine how many years it will take for the EB2 dates to move from 8-Jan-2003 to 1-APR-2007. I have been waiting for the past 1 year for the EB2 dates to move and it looks like it will not move till the next 4-5 months. So unless you have a good reason I would ask you not to loose that PD.

I would prepare for my 140/485 and keep it ready to file it once LC is approved. Do not even loose a day. God knows what the USCIS is upto and they may move the dates backwards.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Filing multiple 140

Can we file multipe I-140 from the same company for the same person.I have an approved I-140.But now I got my old labor approved from PBEC with an earlier priority date.

Or can I use the earlier priority date.

Thank you

Your message not recevied

I checked my email and private message option in this forum. But could not find your message. You can re send me or paste it right here in this forum. I got message from 2003forever and i replied him immediately.

Blackhole 2002, I sent you a pvt message. Please check

Sunskiran,

If I were you, I'd try to stick with Company A until labor is cleared and I-140 is premium processed even if Company B's offer is extra lucrative. I'd also try if Company B can get my new H1 and Perm labor filed before joining them. Wheels are turning at PBEC and H1/PERM approval with Company B can buy some more time. After LC and I-140 approved with company A and PERM is approved with company B, join them and file I-140, premium processing again, while porting your earlier PD based on I-140 with Company A. May be this can be concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485. This is the best case scenario and timing everything like this may not work depending on both company's stands.

Please talk to a lawyer before deciding anything. Your PD is too good to loose.

Goodluck

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason i said Sunskiran should switch to Company B is he mentioned
that his company A would not Support his LC procedure (ie. withdarwal or no further correspondance). So than what would happen at the end of seventh year. He cannot get renewal at the end of 7 th year to get extension of eight year and he may have to leave the country.

I dont know complete details of Sunskrian. Lets say if Sunskiran decides to switch to JOB B and has only 2 months pending in completion of seventh year. Then even if he starts his PERM application, is it sufficient to stay in this country just having filed new application in PERM without getting LC approved? I think if you are in 7th year or beyond and by the end of H1B expiration date you need to have LC certified and that is not possible in 2 month (just an example). Basically he would need time to do advertisement, file application and get LC approved in PERM to be able to stay in this country. This is what i know unless i am missing something important and i would like to learn if somebody can explain since i am almost in same situation.
Any extra info. is welcomed.

Sunskiran,

If I were you, I'd try to stick with Company A until labor is cleared and I-140 is premium processed even if Company B's offer is extra lucrative. I'd also try if Company B can get my new H1 and Perm labor filed before joining them. Wheels are turning at PBEC and H1/PERM approval with Company B can buy some more time. After LC and I-140 approved with company A and PERM is approved with company B, join them and file I-140, premium processing again, while porting your earlier PD based on I-140 with Company A. May be this can be concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485. This is the best case scenario and timing everything like this may not work depending on both company's stands.

Please talk to a lawyer before deciding anything. Your PD is too good to loose.

Goodluck

Blackhole2002... sorry about that.. I did not read that particular line where sunskiran said that Employer A not support his LC. My mistake.

I concur with what Aug03 has said. Don’t loose the PD.

Thanks.
GCVaruma

Certified

I have been the silent observer on this thread for a while now. Found lot of interesting info.
Anyway, the labor was certified today. Its been a while now [I moved to noida but back in US for a business trip]

Good luck everyone...now onto I-140

ETA #: P-05161-#####
Type: RIR
PD: 05/17/2004
State: NY
PC: Philadelphia

I know PBEC does not follow the sequence of the case number and I am wondering if they follow the sequence of the time when the 45-day was received.

My PD is June, 2004 but I did not recieve my 45-day letter till June, 2006. My case is still "In Process". Anybody who replied the 45-day letter last year has been certified?

Gurus,
I got a question. If my LC is aproved and I140 also aproved. Do I have to file for H1-B extension before filing for 485 ? Let's say I am not planning to go otside of US before I can file for 485...
Thanks in advance for your replies.

you can

Can we file multipe I-140 from the same company for the same person.I have an approved I-140.But now I got my old labor approved from PBEC with an earlier priority date.

Or can I use the earlier priority date.

Thank you

Yes, you can file multiple I-140's for same company, same person, but not for the same position.