Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Just received a screenshot from PBEC and as I suspected the case status showed as NOF. Rest of the fields are fillied in.

I have seen the priority dates around mine got adjudicated some time back. So I am assuming the NOF should have been sent out by now! My attorney claims that she hasn't received anything yet! Here is the tricky part! My attorney stopped her practice as she got a Judge position and she's getting all her mail forwarded to a P.O.Box.! I am not sure if it has anything to do with she receiving the mail from PBEC!

I am not sure what are my options. I want to see the NOF and respond ASAP! Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks.

===========================

PD: 8/23/2004
RD:Never Made it!
STATE: FL/RIR
45 Letter Dated: 03/15/06
45 Letter Replied: 03/23/06
CASE # P-05164-*****
Online Case Status: In Process (As of 03/06/2007)
Screenshot Case Status: NOF (emial received 03/06/2007)
Dont worry! I heard a copy of the NOF will also be sent to the employer.Check with your employer also.

tanveer666, you are the man! yesterday I still doubt you (sorry about that) but today I see my case is certified.
my PD is 5/3/2002 NY/EB3/RIR
[
QUOTE=tanveer666;1622878]
Finally!!! After 5 years, my case status today became Certified online! Good luck everyone, it looks like our waiting is finally coming to an end.

another one as per my March Prediction

NOF received today

We were notified by attorney's office that NOF has been issued to my LC case, PD 06/2004. It's about prevailing wage. My boss is willing to agree on the issue. My question is, how often will recruitment is still required after this kind of query? My old wage was way less than the prevailing wage. Will this usually trigger the recruitment requirement?

I know some people with NOF submitted have been waiting for a long time. That makes me so concerned.

Thanks.

Hi guys I'm new here but a silent reader from long time ago. I just want to share the good news with you: I got CERTIFIED today as per online status check.

EB3 FL
PD: 02/05/04
ETA # 05013-24....

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
I have exactly the same PD as yours. 02-05-04. My # is P-04289-21***.
But from PA. Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys I'm new here but a silent reader from long time ago. I just want to share the good news with you: I got CERTIFIED today as per online status check.

EB3 FL
PD: 02/05/04
ETA # 05013-24....

tanveer666, you are the man! yesterday I still doubt you (sorry about that) but today I see my case is certified.
[
QUOTE=tanveer666;1622878]
After seeing so many 2001, 2002 approvals my hopes are getting high again. Hoping that my labor gets resolved soon.
sandin07
PD Nov 2002
VA, EB-2, RIR

Not me yet. But..........................

Out of 5 RIR case in around my # and series 1 shows certified today (not me). I dont know who is that guy but i feel happy about that applicant and i have raised my hopes since 1 less case in my series for PBEC GUYS. Atleast some body is working on the cases around my case. Good to know atleast.;)

RIR, EB3
NY, JUne 2002,
45 Day Letter Jan 2006
Online STATUS: In Process.

Saw Job on AJB

Today, I saw my job posted on AJB. Yet no information from Lawyer's office about RI. Glad to see some progress after sooooooooo manyyyyyyyy yearsssss.

data review cases

tanveer666,
do you have by any chance info on what is happening (or should I say why nothing is happening) with cases that were closed, reopened and now "in data review"? when can we hope to hear good news?
thanks

LC Certified

I couldn't believe my eyes as the waiting has been so frustrated and hopeless for so long! My career, being apart from my spouse due to cannot move.....so much has been frozen in my life due to the LC stuck in PBEC. Today I am very very very happy! I pray for all of you who are still waiting for your LCs to get the approvals ASAP! To see "CERTIFIED" the very next day morning!
yeeha............

Congratulations !!!

Hi PBECVictim10000

Congratulations !!!!

You got certified in 7 days after NOF rebuttal?

Thanks

Thanks a lot . last time when I said as per my information March is going to be the crucial month . I did not hurt any body I was just trying to share some info but still i got some private messages from this forum in which people blame me that I AM LYING IT REALLY HURTS. when you are trying to help some people and people start blaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanveer's Information looks good. I see very less movement in cases in 1000 range of mine. Seems like they are approving old remaining cases first.

Finally It's my turn to say......................................

That I m still waiting and status is in process......
hope we all get our approval before Sep 07.
Best of luck to all.....

have u gotten a screenshot by emaliling info@......? you will know more about the status

Finally It's my turn to say......................................

That I m still waiting and status is in process......
hope we all get our approval before Sep 07.
Best of luck to all.....