Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How long PW NOF Rebutted cases going to take?

Any idea how long the PW NOF Rebutted ( accepting the DOL PW) cases takes?

When that GIF first appeared on that web site it read '18 Months Remaining'. So it looks like its pretty old news :)

I don't know if this is old news now, but it seems to be official that the backlog will all be cleared by Sep 2007. Here is a screenshot from the labor dept. website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

pbec.jpg

Good luck, everyone!

See attached.. Experience letter format:

Hi, I know this is not the right thread for asking question. I have a experience letters which is needed to file I140. But it does not contain the details mentioned in the labor. If I do need to take the experience letter from my previous company colleague who worked with me at that time.
Can you tell me how should be the format. Any idea - greatlly appreciated.
Thanks.

Interesting to see ...lot of folks...posting unrelated messages to this forum...and the more interesting thing is...they start the message...with 'I know this is not the right thread to post this....'

When they know it already why are they still posting and deviating the thread's purpose?

Looks like I am not the lucky March man .....

I just Recieved the status from info@...
And my case status stil RIR and some fields are stil empty and looks like it is still somwere in dust.... My PD is 08/2002 but the prediction to be certified in March does not seem real for me:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

One week ago I posted this info on the forum . I am happy that in March a lot of cases are being approved
Tanveer666,
I really hope you are right, I have a PD of Nov2002 RIR VA and have been waiting on and on. Hope that PBEC clear or deny my labor in March so that I can go on with my life.

LC Certified

My LC was certified on March 2nd according to the on-line site. No paper received yet. I have dreamed this day for many times. but still can't beleive my eyes when the first time I saw it.

Best wishes to all of you!!!

PS. No NOFs at all for my case.:)

Tanveer, you are right.
Both mine and my friend's Labor got certified in the last couple of days.

Our priority dataes were Oct 2002 from CA.

Thanks to everyone to keep us updated and hope all your dreams come true.

Have you ever got "Final Review" ?

If so, when? Thanks.

My LC was certified on March 2nd according to the on-line site. No paper received yet. I have dreamed this day for many times. but still can't beleive my eyes when the first time I saw it.

Best wishes to all of you!!!

PS. No NOFs at all for my case.:)

Received hard copy

Just want share the info to the forum.

Today my attorney received the LC hard copy from PBEC.(Exactly in week :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received Hardcopy

Today I received hardcopy of Labor certificate.

PD: 2/2/2005
State: CT
45 days letter: Sept 2005
Type: RIR
Certified on line: Feb 23 2007
Received hardcopy: March 05 2007

Certified

My LC is certified today!!!!!

I still cannot believe it is actually certified.

Thanks for everyone who has given be hope for last 12 months.

Here is my info.

PD 6/13/02
NY EB3 RIR
ETA# P-05129-98xxx

I140 premium process -- is there any disadvantages?

I known this not rigth thread to post this question but since I have seen lot of them getting certified and in process to apply for I140. Just I want to know is there any disadvantage by going I140 premium process apart I need to pay more bucks?...thanks