Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations!

Just want share the info to the forum.

Today my attorney received the LC hard copy from PBEC.(Exactly in week :p)

Congratulations to all the certified one's !! especially those with 2001/2002 PD's. As the saying goes there is light at the end of the tunnel!

But now regular I140 approval take 6 months :(

Hi Guys,

and now it's my turn to announce that i have been certified by DOL through online status. it's exactly two days after i have submitted NOF regarding PW.

another wait in line starts from now on.

Did you agree for DOL PW or submitted Survey data?

Congratulations !!!!

That was quick for NOF.

Did you just agree for DOL PW in your NOF rebuttal or rebutted NOF with Survey Data?

Quick question.

Hi Gc-processing.
I am MA/EB3/RIR as well. I just got the PW NOF. It does give you 2 options.

Option 1: You may increase the salary offer to equal at least 95% of the prevailing rate and offer to advertise the job opportunity at the increased rate.... If further recruitment is required, you will be contacted by this office. Do not advertise on your own.

Option 2: To contest it and so on.... which means months more to fight and wait.

My pay rate is like $4,846 less then the PW. My pay rate is like 91% of the PW. I do not think I will have a problem to get my employer to match it. But will this almost 5K increase trigger and initiate a request for further recruitment?! I am just sick and tired of this long wait. Did you have this problem and rebutted with the match of the PW which actually was asked to do recruitment again?? Help is very much appreciated. How long did it take to get an answer from the BEC after rubutting?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird Situation regarding PW - Will i get a NOF?

Hello gurus,
I have a unique situation.Any inputs will be helpful.Here are the details.
1)Applied LC:NON-RIR June 2003 under MS+ 1 year requirement salary 75K
2)45 Day Letter:May 2006 , replied back with New company name (Due to recent merger) and new salary 85K
3)In Nov 2006Thought about converting to PERM , attorney requested PW from state for position(MS +1) and got back as 87K.
4)In Dec 06 Received RI , hence dropped the idea of PERM Conversion.
5)Newpaper ad done with 85K salary end of Dec with MS+1 year requirement.
6)AJB posting shows old salary 75K.Dont see the MS+1 year requirement..I see a less than High school degree on ajb.org.BEC screwed up the online AD.
7)Email response from info@phil... shows PW 64K and my salary 75K(not updated as per 45 day response) but company name updated as mentioned in 45 day response.Case status:TR.Why did the PW came back as 64k and not as 87K..is this due the High School thing?Is my case being considered as EB-3 by BEC?
8)Received no applicants for Job ad, submitted Recruitment report on Mar 1st 07.
Wait continues !!!Will i get NOF due all the salary mess up?Whole thing is very confusing..

Got NOF

I got NOF in Jan but my employer replied on last date i.e march 1st.Do they approve b4 march31?( as per March Prediction).I am hoping they will :)

ca/02/eb3

Mera number aa gaya....

... at least for this step. In exactly 1000 days.

Finally I can join the queue for the I-485 people. And I mean queue. Although I have received my labor, I do not want any unfairness in the system, still. :)

Hopefully, they will clear the back log and then open the flood gates for the unused nos.

On the other hand, they can also open the gates, move the cut off and allow the people with previous dates to file for simultaneous 140/485 irrespective of the available nos. for the year.

When is my turn to share good news?

I have got the screenshot of "Final Review" for two weeks but LC is still " In process". Waiting seems never to end. When is my turn to share the good news with you guys?

Finally!!! After 5 years, my case status today became Certified online! Good luck everyone, it looks like our waiting is finally coming to an end.

CA/EB2/RIR
PD: 05/2002
Case#: P-04321-0xxxx

Two messages for every prediction?

Dear Tanveer,
Should we expect a message from you saying that your prediction is true after every posting of a certified labor? :) Take this in good humor..no offense intended

Finally!!! After 5 years, my case status today became Certified online! Good luck everyone, it looks like our waiting is finally coming to an end.

another one as per my March Prediction

Received Certified copy

My company has received a certified copy today. My case was certified on line on 27th Feb. The letter came from PBEC in exactly one week. Thanks.

Oct 2003 NJ

[Hi tanveer666

Same as yours

My case in Maine state
PD Dec 2004 Got approval today.
But still the first one from NJ PD Oct 2003 still in Data Review.
Before that it is closed & reopen.

Thanks
Oct 2003.

Nof

Just received a screenshot from PBEC and as I suspected the case status showed as NOF. Rest of the fields are fillied in.

I have seen the priority dates around mine got adjudicated some time back. So I am assuming the NOF should have been sent out by now! My attorney claims that she hasn't received anything yet! Here is the tricky part! My attorney stopped her practice as she got a Judge position and she's getting all her mail forwarded to a P.O.Box.! I am not sure if it has anything to do with she receiving the mail from PBEC!

I am not sure what are my options. I want to see the NOF and respond ASAP! Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks.

===========================

PD: 8/23/2004
RD:Never Made it!
STATE: FL/RIR
45 Letter Dated: 03/15/06
45 Letter Replied: 03/23/06
CASE # P-05164-*****
Online Case Status: In Process (As of 03/06/2007)
Screenshot Case Status: NOF (emial received 03/06/2007)

To state the obvious keep checking with the Attorney. You should receive it soon. More importantly, since your attorney has moved to another position, I hope she will still help you to rebutt the NOF.
Good luck and don't worry, NOFs are common and can be successfully rebutted. Hopefully, you have a simple NOF like PW or proving experience.

Just received a screenshot from PBEC and as I suspected the case status showed as NOF. Rest of the fields are fillied in.

I have seen the priority dates around mine got adjudicated some time back. So I am assuming the NOF should have been sent out by now! My attorney claims that she hasn't received anything yet! Here is the tricky part! My attorney stopped her practice as she got a Judge position and she's getting all her mail forwarded to a P.O.Box.! I am not sure if it has anything to do with she receiving the mail from PBEC!

I am not sure what are my options. I want to see the NOF and respond ASAP! Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks.

===========================

PD: 8/23/2004
RD:Never Made it!
STATE: FL/RIR
45 Letter Dated: 03/15/06
45 Letter Replied: 03/23/06
CASE # P-05164-*****
Online Case Status: In Process (As of 03/06/2007)
Screenshot Case Status: NOF (emial received 03/06/2007)