Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Finally!!!

Hi:

Finally the status of my case shown certified. It happened this evening. March 1st is a red letter day of my life (someone recommended me to buy a lottery).

What a relief guys. I am in this country for 10 years. Came in F1, fell in love with a fellow Chinese classmate, got a job in 2000, got married, company went through lay offs, and rammed straight into this immigration mess.

I believed in 2 things,- 1) Squeaky wheel gets more grease, and 2 ) whisper does not change anything. I was very vocal about this issue inside the company and wrote to senators a lot of times. I do not know if it changed anything or not, but in 12-12-2004, my labor certification was filed.

SInce then I was a regular visitor in this forum, - almost everyday, sometimes many times. There were hall of famers like saknia, justwatching, Raad, and so many. We were all in the same boat, and really, all you guys kept my hope alive. I remember that I was visiting China and checking this forum everyday from my brother-in-law's laptop.

I have a very close friend(haleycomet_86), and we drink tea together almost every afternoon in the office. We were sitting in the same room and on the same 2 chairs for about 4 years and was discussing the same thing...'Labor' and 'Retrogression'. He got out of the mess about 8 months ago and now I came out. What a relief.

Whenever I was down, my wife always says,' Every Dog had its day'. I do not know if my day has come or not, but believe that it will come. The same is true for everyone else. Hang on buddies, your day will come, and you will get your dues back.

12-12-04 (Thats my PD, VA/EB2-India)

From the bottom of my heart I wish you all Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Experience letter format from former colleague

Hi, I know this is not the right thread for asking question. I have a experience letters which is needed to file I140. But it does not contain the details mentioned in the labor. If I do need to take the experience letter from my previous company colleague who worked with me at that time.
Can you tell me how should be the format. Any idea - greatlly appreciated.
Thanks.

NO movements for RIR case within 100# around my cases

I am repeateadly checking the status of RIR cases, 50 #s ahead of my case# and 50#s back of my Case # since long. But no changes. Seems like some analysist has forgot that particular lot of cases or what ever are left in that lot.

Case STatus shows: RIR

seems like some body finished the data entry and thats it. No further review.

Good know if he will wake up one day to review our case.:mad:

NY/EB3/RIR
June 2002
45 day: Jan 2006
All data filled since OCT 2006
ONline Status: In PROCESS and RIR

congrats

Congratulations..I know how it feels.
I'm stuck at the same company for 7 years waiting for this LC. Mine got approved a month ago.

10/15/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

Hi:

Finally the status of my case shown certified. It happened this evening. March 1st is a red letter day of my life (someone recommended me to buy a lottery).

What a relief guys. I am in this country for 10 years. Came in F1, fell in love with a fellow Chinese classmate, got a job in 2000, got married, company went through lay offs, and rammed straight into this immigration mess.

I believed in 2 things,- 1) Squeaky wheel gets more grease, and 2 ) whisper does not change anything. I was very vocal about this issue inside the company and wrote to senators a lot of times. I do not know if it changed anything or not, but in 12-12-2004, my labor certification was filed.

SInce then I was a regular visitor in this forum, - almost everyday, sometimes many times. There were hall of famers like saknia, justwatching, Raad, and so many. We were all in the same boat, and really, all you guys kept my hope alive. I remember that I was visiting China and checking this forum everyday from my brother-in-law's laptop.

I have a very close friend(haleycomet_86), and we drink tea together almost every afternoon in the office. We were sitting in the same room and on the same 2 chairs for about 4 years and was discussing the same thing...'Labor' and 'Retrogression'. He got out of the mess about 8 months ago and now I came out. What a relief.

I am from India(EB2), and it turned out that I am the lucky bu***rd. The only reason is, - I married a Chinese national(CHina PD for EB2 is Mar 22, 05). Once our company lawyear receives the LC, I can immidiately file concurrent 140/485( provided the EB2 for China does not go back). Please wish me good luck in 485.

Whenever I was down, my wife always says,' Every Dog had its day'. I do not know if my day has come or not, but believe that it will come. The same is true for everyone else. Hang on buddies, your day will come, and you will get your dues back.

12-12-04 (Thats my PD, VA/EB2-India)

From the bottom of my heart I wish you all Good luck

Certified!!!

Friends,
It's my turn to share the news that my case is certified. I did not believe it initially and verified the Online Status many times. It’s been a looooooong journey in the process of getting this. This forum is very helpful and I wish all of you get your approvals soon.

Here are the details of my case. Also one of my colleague’s with the same priority date got is Case Certified too.

State: VA/EB2
Priority Date: June-02
Case # P-04273-xxxx
45 Days Letter Replied: Feb 05

Congrats buddy.

Seems like its time for VA guys to celebrate.

Certified!!!

Friends,
It's my turn to share the news that my case is certified. I did not believe it initially and verified the Online Status many times. It’s been a looooooong journey in the process of getting this. This forum is very helpful and I wish all of you get your approvals soon.

Here are the details of my case. Also one of my colleague’s with the same priority date got is Case Certified too.

State: VA/EB2
Priority Date: June-02
Case # P-04273-xxxx
45 Days Letter Replied: Feb 05

I have received my 45-days letter for almost a year, but...

Hi, there,

I have received my 45-days letter for almost a year, but still did not get any response from backlog center. The status of my LC case is always 'In Process' on their web site. My lawyer sent them fax to ask but they just said they are still working on it. What should I do except for waiting?

Thanks.

Wait... :D

Hi, there,

I have received my 45-days letter for almost a year, but still did not get any response from backlog center. The status of my LC case is always 'In Process' on their web site. My lawyer sent them fax to ask but they just said they are still working on it. What should I do except for waiting?

Thanks.

The simple answer to your question it Do nothing just wait... My 45 days letter was recieved in August 2005 and I am still waiting.My PD is 08/02/2002.
Welcome to our nightmare:eek: :mad:

Question from a newbie

Hi guys, as a newbie on this forum, I have a quick question for you. Is there some other way to check the status of my case other than going to the http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm website? I hear folks on this thread talk about getting your case status from an "info@" address and so-called "screenshots", but I couldn't find more information anywhere about these (short of going through a thousand pages of comments). Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance!

State: CA/EB2
PD: 05/2002
Case #: P-04321-xxxxx

It is my turn to share good news after 4years 3months.
Online status showed CERTIFIED today (Mar'2nd, 2007)

Good luck to all of you guys who are waiting for approvals.

PD:Dec'11th, 2002
NJ,EB2, RIR
Case: P-05143-33###

Oct 2003 NJ

Hi F16
It Looks like my Case No. also same as close to yours
P-05143-32XXX
My is NJ & PD is Oct 2003.
My case status is in DATA Review.

Thanks
Oct 2003

Any one know order of process?

is it PD? : NO
is it 45 days Letter? : NO
is it case #? : NO
is it TR/RIR/Non-RIR? : ?
is it salary? : ?
is it experience/add? : ?

can anyone figure out the sorting order of the applications they are processing

Wow What A Day.... At Last.... Finally........ C E R T I F I E D ---- Almost 5 Years

I just could not believe my eyes... It was "In Process" till afternoon. I just came home and looked at the website... IT IS CERTIFIED.

Brain went numb for a few minutes... I could not believe this.. Just to check the sanity, I tried on two more computers (well laptops of my friends) to ensure that what I saw is correct... and it is....

Thank you forum.. After almost 5 Years....

I will shortly be changing my signature....

Does this name look familiar????????????

My case is assigned to this guy (Wyatt E.) according to the info@....
message. Are there people on this board that had their case assigned to this guy???? Wondering if your case got approved??

I140 Premium Processing,

Sorry to post this in the wrong thread.

Gurus, my spouse's labor was EB3 with PD July 2003. It was cleared last year. Lawyer has file I140 under premium processing and also he has requested for EB2 conversion. I140 was filed on 01/26/2007 and received the receipt on 02/06/2007. We haven't heard anything after that.

Did we do a mistake by requesting for a conversion from EB3 to EB2?

Gurus, please reply.

Thanks,
S.M.

I don't know if this is old news now, but it seems to be official that the backlog will all be cleared by Sep 2007. Here is a screenshot from the labor dept. website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

pbec.jpg

Good luck, everyone!

My Information Was Correct

Friends

I came to know from reliable sources that 99.99% cases of 2001-2002 will be cleared by March 31st 2007 . People who have not received any NOF so far mostlikely their cases will be approved . People who have received NOF if they dont receive their approval by March 31st 2007 they might hear some bad news afterwards . Friends its 100% sure now there is no budget for PBEC and DPEC guys after 30th september 2007 . While the actual news is they are one month ahead of their target I mean they will finish all caes by 31st August 2007. so please keep checking your status you could hear any news any time now . All people from 2001-2002 let me make one thing absoutely clear . Your attronies have committed a lot of blunders in your cases . I know in my case also my attroney messed up everything otherwise my case would have been approved by this time . people who have not received any NOF there is good news for them that most likely they will get approval because now PBEC has no time to issue NOF . FRIENDS IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED NOW THAT BOTH THE CENTER WILL BE CLOSED BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2007 . AND ALL THE RECORDS WILL BE SHIFTED TO RECORDS SECTIONS SO EITHER THEY WILL APPROVE YOUR CASE OR DENY YOUR CASE OR YOUR CASE WILL BE IN APPEAL .again this is my personal information and you have the right to disagree from me

One week ago I posted this info on the forum . I am happy that in March a lot of cases are being approved

I made it, the hard step!

Tanveer, It looks like you are correct.

Mine certified yesterday!!!!

How long it will take to get hard copy?

Good luck to all other guys who are waiting for LC.:)

One week ago I posted this info on the forum . I am happy that in March a lot of cases are being approved

tanveer666,

I am glad your info was correct, and folks are getting their 2001 & 2002 labor's approved.
Any chance that you can find out some inside info on the left out 2003 & 2004 RIR applications?