Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Even if you sent an email to info, status field will read RIR, nothing else. Has been like that for me ever since you could check the status online and has never changed although all the fields were filled. PD 02/04.
I get sick and tired of this mess.

did you send email to info@ email address, then u will get case status field

what is the full email id

Write all information like case number...You name , You Address when application was filed, employer name, Employer address when filed, state ...May be they are not finding you somehow.....

I dont know whats special about today I have got tom any SEV 1 issues on top of it last 3 pending replies from info@.. jumped into my mailbox with a difference of 1 Hr all the mails show the case status as FINAL REVIEW

Labor approved NY

Labor approved today 3 days after responding to NOF

State - NY
PD - Oct 2003
45 Day Letter - 5/2006
45 Day Letter reply - 5/2006
NOF with regards to experience - 01/29/2007
NOF replied - 02/23/2007
Labor approved - 01/03/2007

Thought this mght help NY applicants from 2003.

"Final Review" does not mean anything.

It comfirmed my guess that " Final Review" =" In Process". So many got " Final Review" but still waiting for a long time.

Case status: RIR ?

Just got the reply from INFO@...

It shows the
Case Type : RIR
Case Status: RIR

Any body knows what dose this mean?
how long dose it take to approve?

PD: 13 Apr o4
NY RIR EB2

I got the reply from INFO@...

It shows
Case Type : TR
Case Status: PW

Assuming it is going to be NOF for prevailing wage, does that mean they will send the RI after the rebuttal.

Also does anyone know how long it takes to get the NOF docs. I got the screen shot a week ago and today my lawyer said haven't heard anything from PBEC.

PD: Dec 04
VA TR EB3

Why Assume it will be NOF if Status says "PW"

My HR called and was told by 202# that the case is just in the Prevailing Wage determination stage and does not means that it will be a NOF.

In my case it is showing PW in the Status and HR confirmed that the salary is within the range as mentioned in the OWL.

Is there any basis to support the assumption that if the Case Status is "PW" it will be a NOF. Any body had a similar experience?

Thanks

Crosslanes,

Its just what I heard on the forum. I hope what you are saying is the true status. Actually even I was surprised that mine would come back as NOF due to PW cause I transfered from CA to VA and so the salary level definitely will be above the VA PW.

My CA labor with PD 2003 is still showing IN PROCESS.

Hope I get the RI instead of NOF.

Thanks

Hi guru's out there, need your help. I am writing to my local senator, and the state governor. Does anyone have any good letters already typed and they sent them!?! Would save me time! Thanks!

Gurus,

IS the PBEC doing certifications according to filing dates or is it done in a Random way?? I am trying to get info for a very good friend who has yet not started on the forum.His PD is Dec 2004 (RIR).

Can someone please let me know what dates are bing processed right now??

Regards.

Hi-

I am in the same situation. My case status shows PW. MY employer called 202# earlier and they did not give any information on what this means. Also for me, my labor was applied as RIR but in online it shows as TR. So I have two problems :-( Do you have any updates on what this could mean? Will I get a NOF ?

Thanks much.

Labor Approved

I am a silent reader of this great forum. Today I want to share a good information that my labor is approved today on March 1st. My PD is Jan06, 2005, EB3 and Virginia. I wish same for all who are still stuck in this mess.

Thanks

malidar

It means:
1) Take a chair and relax
2) Do not make plans for the next 10 years
3) You have a long way to go

Just kidding
Does not mean anything, at least not to PBEC. They do what they want and no one says anything.
I have been in the Case RIR and status RIR for a long time and still waiting.
(PD 02/04). It seems like RIR does not mean anything these days. In the past it did, because when my case was approved by SWA and moved to regional I called SWA and the guy that I talked to told me that from experience over the years he could tell me that it will not take more than 6 months for regional to approve my case since it was RIR. But guess what 2 months into my regional process came the plague PBEC and now I am stuck, with my RIR.

Just got the reply from INFO@...

It shows the
Case Type : RIR
Case Status: RIR

Any body knows what dose this mean?
how long dose it take to approve?

PD: 13 Apr o4
NY RIR EB2

Different Case Status from INFO

RIR - Your RIR status and related documents submitted are being reviewed/to be reviewed. If not satisfactory, RIR gets converted to TR

PW - PW determination being done.

Final Review - All Dataentry/Verification complete. Final review being done. After this stage if something is not satisfactory, goes to NOF stage.

NOF - Recommendation for NOF is being reviewed, and can be overridden by CO. if not NOF is generated and sent to HR

All the above constitutes - In Process.

Certified

Hello All,

I am silent listener of this board. I just wanted to let you all know that I got my case certified ( EB2 May 2003 PA). I really pray for all of you waiting for your approval gets your case approved ASAP. Thanks again for all the info posted in this forum. Keep up the nice work.

Thanks,

To: thyramax

so you mean the status goes like this:

RIR-> PW->Final Review->NOF
or
RIR-> PW->Final Review->certified

Do you know how long on average is the waiting time from Final review to Certified(or NOF)?

RIR - Your RIR status and related documents submitted are being reviewed/to be reviewed. If not satisfactory, RIR gets converted to TR

PW - PW determination being done.

Final Review - All Dataentry/Verification complete. Final review being done. After this stage if something is not satisfactory, goes to NOF stage.

NOF - Recommendation for NOF is being reviewed, and can be overridden by CO. if not NOF is generated and sent to HR

All the above constitutes - In Process.