Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How long to get LC approved after "Final Review" ?

I have seen more and more people got " Final Review" recently. Could you let us know how soon you got you LC approved or "NOF" after you got a screenshot of " Final Review"? This may help us to estimate the time. Thanks.

Double Joy

1. I checked PDS website and my labor status shows "CERTIFIED".

2. Because of NOF, my company used substitute for me and filed I-140. I got an email it is approved.

Both happened in 5 minutes difference :)

I still can't believe this :) :confused: :D :eek: :p

I think you are luckiest CHAP in this World

I think your stars are shining. Congrats man. ;)

2. Because of NOF, my company used substitute for me and filed I-140. I got an email it is approved.

Oct 2003 NJ

Hi PBECIsKillingMe

Congratulation,
It is good news.

You have same Priority date as i am,
Still my case is in DATA REVIEW.

Thanks
OCT 2003 NJ

Congratulation PBECskillingMe :) enjoy your moment, take a deepbreath feel the relief :) then move on to the next phase..green card.

Wish you the best :)

Question!....

I just got a screenshot and it says my case is in "FINAL REVIEW"

yeh thats a good news BUT... due to the error in the attorney address I never recieved my RI'S.

the PBEC called my manager and said "my cases was closed but they've put it in process now"....

so I'm still waiting for my RI'S.

my question is am I not going to recieve Recruitment instrustions (RI's) and jsut get the labor certificate?...

any insights will be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Congratualtions!!
My company had a spare LC but the lawyer said it could not be used for me. :(.
Still waiting.

Final Review, Final Review, Final Review!!!

It scared me that so many people got "Final Review" recently. It may be the same as "In Process". You never know when you can really get your LC.

Oct 2003 NJ

Hi PBECIsKillingMe
How come your priority become Sep' 02 now ?
Is it a mistake or you don't know that earlier.

Thanks
Oct 2003

Hi PBECIsKillingMe
How come your priority become Sep' 02 now ?
Is it a mistake or you don't know that earlier.

Thanks
Oct 2003

because of the different labor used for substitute. You know what, I even didn't know that the labor they are using had earlier priority date. All I knew is that my company just wants to help me keeping my legal status as my 6th year is just getting over. Today only I came to know that the labor they used for substitute is September 2002.

Oct 2003 NJ

Hi PBECIsKillingMe

I am not asking for the Substitute labor, i am asking you for the Original Labor .

Thanks.

Oct 2003

Screen Shot status Final reveiw

Guys!! Today I got screen shot from info@PBEC, and all of fields are filled out except Prevailing Wage.. And Status is "Final Review"..
Any guess, Am I close or this status again going to stay for next few months as it is?

Certified online today, FL EB2, PD 05/03/04. I think PBEC is coming back to approve those cases being left behind now. Good luck everyone!

That is great news PBECIsKillingMe!!! You definitely deserve it!!

because of the different labor used for substitute. You know what, I even didn't know that the labor they are using had earlier priority date. All I knew is that my company just wants to help me keeping my legal status as my 6th year is just getting over. Today only I came to know that the labor they used for substitute is September 2002.

did any one received RFE(Request for Evidence)

i got RFE last month and last dayfor reply is march 4th, yet to send reply to PBEC.Hope they will send b4 last day:( .

ca/eb3/12/02

certified labor, the e-mail request might have worked

My labor was certified yesterday. The following is the info:

RIR
Priority date: May 4th,2004
state: FL
Case #: P-05012-2xxxx

5 business days ago I sent an e-mail to info@..... address about my concern due to the NOF that was received 1 month ago. It looks like the e-mail worked. Good luck!

My labor was certified yesterday. The following is the info:

RIR
Priority date: May 4th,2004
state: FL
Case #: P-05012-2xxxx

5 business days ago I sent an e-mail to info@..... address about my concern due to the NOF that was received 1 month ago. It looks like the e-mail worked. Good luck!
Congratulations............
lucky you.

I just got a screenshot and it says my case is in "FINAL REVIEW"

yeh thats a good news BUT... due to the error in the attorney address I never recieved my RI'S.

the PBEC called my manager and said "my cases was closed but they've put it in process now"....

so I'm still waiting for my RI'S.

my question is am I not going to recieve Recruitment instrustions (RI's) and jsut get the labor certificate?...

any insights will be appreciated. thank you in advance.
My screen shot does not have a field called "status" is somebody else in the same boat. It sucks to have PBEC with pretty much no consistency around any function.

EB2
VA
PD Nov2002
P-04282-XXXX