Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

What Happened To Your Case

Hi wlj:

I now am in the same situation you were in. I'm also from TN and work for TBR (Higher Ed). I just checked my screen-shot and it lists the prevailing wage higher than my wage. The difference is about $4,800 (92 %) I was wondering as to what happened with your case finally. Did you get an NOF?.

I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks

Guys, I have a problem with wages and I need your advice. From the screening shot, I found BEC quoted the wrong prevailing wage for my case. I work for an university. However, instead of quoting a higher education wage, they got the industry wage for me. So my pay rate is $2000 more than higher education wage(which should be the one to use), BUT $2000 less than industry wage. I know this error for a while, but didn't worry at all, since its still 95%+ of the prevailing wage. But, from the NOF thread, I read one story that a guy received NOF when his salary is $400 less than prevailing wage. This really scares me. I can see NOf steering my way now. My questions:
1) Anybody got approval while their pay rate is less than prevailing wage, but greater than 95% of prevailing wage?
2) What is the phone number/email attorney or employer can reach PBEC for corrections?
3) Can employer make corrections? My lawyer is as useless as she can be.

Thanks a lot.

Has anybody contacted any political figure and ask for help in your case ? If so, could you share your experiences and mention who you contacted and the results if any ?
Just wondering if that's a good next step.

Certified finally...

My case is finally certified today. I didnt receive any NOF on my case.

last week I send an email to info@.. and received Final Review in case status.

Good luck everyone.

SM
EB3-RIR, April 2003/PA

Congrats! Now time for 140.

I guess it is time for me to send an email to the Info@PBEC mail id. On second thought I might just wait for one more week. I sent a mail last week to the H1B7Yr@PBEC email id for which I got a response back at last, so I should just wait and try to ride on it :)

Good luck everyone.

SM
EB3-RIR, April 2003/PA

Congrats

Congrats. Finally someone from PA. I am also PA early 04.
Good luck for next step(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone.

SM
EB3-RIR, April 2003/PA

congratulations

Good luck everyone.

SM
EB3-RIR, April 2003/PA
finally out of the mess......
best of luck for next step

Is anyone out there with PD of 9/10/2004 with EB3 from MA with almost same case no. waiting for their labor approval. After looking to the lots fo recent approvals, i am getting scared for NOF. I should have been approved by this time but not yet.

Prevailing Wage?

Hi Smm,

In the response you got back from DOL last week, was your wage above the prevailing wage they had listed?

Thanks,

Good luck everyone.

SM
EB3-RIR, April 2003/PA

Thanks, GC_Wait2002 for sharing.

QUOTE=GC_Wait2002;1614845]Hi PBCVictim,

I also have the same NOF 'Rejection of US workers' and one more 'Minimum Job Requirements'. My attorney rebutted for this one on Dec 21 2006. It is almost 2 months now and still my case is showing In Process.

I dont have the rebuttal detail and I hope and believe he would have done a decent job in rebuttal.

---------------------------------

Case Type: EB2-NJ-RIR
Priority Date: August 2002
Got NOF on: December 11 2006
Replied for NOF: December 21 2006
ETA case number: P-05234-xxxxx
Right now: on H1 B 7th year extension
Case status now: In Progress[/QUOTE]

Breaking News

Guys I am very old member of this forum . stesstest in u s a and sakina knows me very well I had two cases pending at PBEC . these people in PBEC has approved my secound case which was filed from main state with pd March 20, 2005 but MY old case with pd of 06/26/2002 is still pending . If this is not total madness then what else is this . Any how I am still happy atleast I got something Thanks to all of you . I am from pakistan and the PD of my 2002 case is current plaese advise what should I do should I wait for my case with pd 06/26/2002 or I SHOULD GO AHEAD AND FILE 1-140 WITH THIS APPROVED LABOR

Guys I am very old member of this forum . stesstest in u s a and sakina knows me very well I had two cases pending at PBEC . these people in PBEC has approved my secound case which was filed from main state with pd March 20, 2005 but MY old case with pd of 06/26/2002 is still pending . If this is not total madness then what else is this . Any how I am still happy atleast I got something Thanks to all of you . I am from pakistan and the PD of my 2002 case is current plaese advise what should I do should I wait for my case with pd 06/26/2002 or I SHOULD GO AHEAD AND FILE 1-140 WITH THIS APPROVED LABOR

I am in almost exactly same situation as yours. My sugestion is to wait the first one. As the pace things going, septembe sounds like a reachable target now and the INS queue may take much long time..

Hi Guys,

Does anybody know how long it takes to process the application (TR) after sending back the recruitments efforts to PBEC?

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

Does anybody know how long it takes to process the application (TR) after sending back the recruitments efforts to PBEC?

Thank you.

I am hoping it would be done within two months at least (It is almost a month now for me). Some have received it within a few days. For others, it has taken longer.

You will get status field only if you send email to info not h17thyear.

Is it ok if I send an email from my yahoo id, instead of office id?
Or is there any rule for this inquiry, I mean the lawyer and the manager are the only persons for any query of pbec.
PD 04/13/04
ST:NY
EB2 RIR

Hi Tanveer...!!

what a coincidence..I just visited this last page of this thread today...

anyway..congrats !! atleast something came out..file the 140 for the second one,it will take atleast 6-7 months for the 140 in regular processing...meanwhile the 1st one will come out...