Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thanks for info manwithnoname!
Just need some more clarifications on point 3 and 4.

3. Does it mean that the I140 with the old company needs to be approved or can it be still be in processing to use my current approved labor PD.

4. I have visa stamped on my passport only till May 2006. I have a my 7th year approval (I129) valid till May 2007. Company has filed for 8th year ext but still in process. Will there be any issues with visa revalidation in India (Chennai) if I take along 7th year I129 which is valid only till May 2007. Approx 2 months be left on the I129 which I am planning to use fo rvisa revalidation.

Please advise.

Regards

manwithnoname said:
For knk_hyd:

By reading the postings on this forum for 2 years, this is what I gather:
1. Yes you can.
2. Yes that should work out as per your estimate (use I-140 Premium Processing if necessary). Also the client may start the PERM labor earlier than H-1B transfer.
3. In order to port the PD your current employer should file the I-140 and get it approved. You may change employer during the process, as long as it is not revoked (this is in principal, not sure why a I-140 may revoked).
4. For visa re-validation (travelling outside of U.S.) you should have an approved I-129 (for H-1B) for the company you are currently working. Please read this forum for details. If you have a Visa Stamp on your passport valid for 2 more months, then you do not need an appointment at the consulate. Please carry the approved I-129 (8th year H-1B) with you (upgrade the pending application to Premium if necessary).

For the first 3 points please talk to the legal department of the client you are working with.

Certified

Online status of my LC was changed to certified today morning. :)

Where do they send the certified LC: to the employer or to the lawyer?

Intention to deny

I have received a note where PBEC has the intention to deny my labor cert. I am working with my lawyers to REBUT their intention.
My question is:
Does anybody know how long does it take for them to answer the REBUT ?
How often do they accept the REBUT ?

I am desperate...

Ragini, To which email id did you send the request to? I just got a email from 7th yr h1b email, and it did not have Status column, pls. let us know.

ragini_nj said:
Just now I received reply email from PBEC for my status request email. I found a new field case status with 'NOF' on it.
Immedietely I called my attorney and she said she has receied the NOF and and she is responding it to today.

Looks like they(PBEC) missed my required 5+ experience summary form ETA 750.

Retrogressed country ???

I received a NOF, so on top of my previous questions, WHAT IS RETROGRESSED COUNTRY ? Is Brazil on the list ?
What should be my main concerns ?

:confused:

Thanks.

N_Hampshire said:
My LC came after 2 weeks a friend’s LC came after 5 days in the beginning of Dec 2006. I read some posts that they waited longer than that. Congrats to all new certified members and good luck to all.

knk_hyd said:
Thanks for info manwithnoname!
Just need some more clarifications on point 3 and 4.

3. Does it mean that the I140 with the old company needs to be approved or can it be still be in processing to use my current approved labor PD.

4. I have visa stamped on my passport only till May 2006. I have a my 7th year approval (I129) valid till May 2007. Company has filed for 8th year ext but still in process. Will there be any issues with visa revalidation in India (Chennai) if I take along 7th year I129 which is valid only till May 2007. Approx 2 months be left on the I129 which I am planning to use fo rvisa revalidation.

Please advise.

Regards

3. Well, there are many postings in the forum about porting the PD even when I-140 is pending with the previous employer. Basically, co-operation is required from your current employer.
4. That should be enough, but carry the LC screenshot / approval copy, along with 8th year H-1B extension receipt notice.

I would make the overseas trip first before changing employer.

need help.

hello,
well i already got the RI's in oct 26, 06 but due to the error in the attorney addresses i never got them. well now the attorney fax PBEC last week and still we haven't heard anythign from PBEC yet. do you know what kind of approach should i use?...and i even made my manger fax them as well, but still NOTHING.

what the HECK should i do?..... :mad:

I-140 question

do companies normally cancel I-140 if the employee leaves the company?

I was wondering if I could switch companies after my 140 gets approved and then have the new company file PERM and 140 and use my earlier PD.

I'm at a cross roads where I want to move on but am afraid if i Loose my PD it would be same story repeated 5 years from now....

any thoughts and suggestions are really appreciated.

sachv_ said:
do companies normally cancel I-140 if the employee leaves the company?

I was wondering if I could switch companies after my 140 gets approved and then have the new company file PERM and 140 and use my earlier PD.

I'm at a cross roads where I want to move on but am afraid if i Loose my PD it would be same story repeated 5 years from now....

any thoughts and suggestions are really appreciated.

Yes they have right to revoke your approved 140. But explain your situation to them, normally most employers wouldn't do that.

Thank manwithnoname,
I will check with the attorney too.

manwithnoname said:
3. Well, there are many postings in the forum about porting the PD even when I-140 is pending with the previous employer. Basically, co-operation is required from your current employer.
4. That should be enough, but carry the LC screenshot / approval copy, along with 8th year H-1B extension receipt notice.

I would make the overseas trip first before changing employer.

srsin said:
Hi, My labor is pending with PD Nov 2003 with PBEC. I work in company say "abc Corp" since last few years. Today company gave me two W2s - one under "abc Corp" and under "abc LLC". When we add wages from both W2s is equal to my anual salary as per offer. Employer says since there is no change - both are same company as "abc Corp" is part of "abc LLC".
My H1 I797 refers "abc Corp".
Please let me know - does this make any difference when I file I-140 or I-485. This is ugent, pls post you reply.
Guys - Do you see any concern about the W2s. Please post your opinion. Thank

Iv

labordrags said:
well, blasting IV is not going to help anymore ...Thank God.
I also wasn't moved by the ad blitzkrieg and pressure they were putting to join. IMHO, immigration reforms cannot be simply brought on by efforts of immigrants themselves.
Anyway, my labor status shows up as CERTIFIED this morning. End of almost four years wait..!

PBEC 2002 August EB2 NJ NOF case

Hello,

I got NOF with 2 points.

1. Minimum job requirements
2. Rejection of US workers.

My attorney worked on the reply and we have rebutted. I am still waiting and seeing InProgress.

Please share some info with me in case if you know anything about these NOF questions and what are my options in case if my labor is denied? I am right now on 7th year extension and my 7th year extension is coming to end by December 2007.

---------------------------------

Case Type: EB2-NJ-RIR
Priority Date: August 2002
Got NOF on: December 11 2006
Replied for NOF: December 21 2006
ETA case number: P-05234-xxxxx
Right now: on H1 B 7th year extension
Case status now: In Progress

PBEC August 2002 NJ EB2 NOF case

Hello,

I got NOF with 2 points.

My attorney worked on the reply and we have rebutted. I am still waiting and seeing InProgress.

Please share some info with me in case if you know anything about these NOF questions and what are my options in case if my labor is denied? I am right now on 7th year extension and my 7th year extension is coming to end by December 2007. :confused:

Thanks

March,2005 case certfied

Labor applied from Georgia on 03/10/2005
EB2,RIR
Online case status is Certified today
PBEC

Hope everybody will get out of this dirty mess very soon.
Thanks everybody for helping with your valuable information.

You will be ok

GC_Wait2002 said:
Hello,

I got NOF with 2 points.

Please share some info with me in case if you know anything about these NOF questions and what are my options in case if my labor is denied? I am right now on 7th year extension and my 7th year extension is coming to end by December 2007. :confused:

Thanks

GC_Wait2002,

You should be ok as I also have the same NOF.

aycy
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
RFE resend Jan 30’07, Jan 31’07 LUD, Feb 1’07 LUD.
RFE received Feb 5’07
RFE rebutted Feb 7’07
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

Labor Certified

This forum has been a source of inspiration. Checked today...and found that my labor has been certified. I think it was probably applied March 2005 from Atlanta EB3-RIR.

Also praying to GOD that those who have pending labor get certified too.

Regards,

Das
P-05216-7XXXX