Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

7th year extension

Yes, you can. I am on my 5th year now but this is the only way you can get some (though not very useful) info from PBEC. It seems they don't care if you are really asking for it for H-1b extension or not.

lengthyLabor said:
PBECVictim10000 if you read this post please answer.

cool. I want to get a screenshot too. But the problem is I am not near filing 7th year extention. I have just renewed my H1 for 3 more years. Can I still go ahead and request screenshot ?

PBECVictim10000, what is your situation ? Did you request the screenshot just for your satisfaction or you really needed it to file 7th year extention ?

thanks

thanks to PBECVictim10000. I am hoping that there is also an email address to request this info from DBEC(since my LC is pending in DBEC). If anybody knows this email could you please reply.

PBECVictim10000 said:
Yes, you can. I am on my 5th year now but this is the only way you can get some (though not very useful) info from PBEC. It seems they don't care if you are really asking for it for H-1b extension or not.

ss1026 said:
The online system showed my labor as been approved on 30/Jan and I still waiting on my hard copy. I hope I get it soon as my 8th year extension needs to be sent by april 1st week and I really hope to apply for a 3-year extension after filing for premium I-140. I see so many ppl having to wait for a couple of weeks to get their labor in the mail. Even after approval, there are still some headaches. Good luck to all

Mine took 3 weeks

Screen Shot Says Rir For Case Status

I received the screen shot from pbec and my case status says RIR. Can anyone help me to understand what does it mean?

Thanks

LC_DEC
CASE TYPE: RIR
PD: 12/01
45-Day Letter Received: 22nd Dec 2005
45-Day Letter Replied: 3rd Jan 2006
State: NY
Case Status on website: IN PROCESS

got my screenshot

PBECVictim10000 said:

just tested it I sent an email from my clients email id I got it back in around 20 mts.

7th YR H1b--- Transfer to new employer

I am working for company -A and just got my 7th yr h1-B approved based on labor application filed in march 2005 (PBEC pending).

I also have a approved I-140 from Company -B with priority date of April 2006.

If i move to a new company can i request USCIS to approve a 3 yr H1b based on the Company -B's approved I-140

or

go with Company -A's pending PBEC Labor... for one year extention.

Thanks for your advise..

Best wishes to every one

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Write an email to 'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us' asking for 7th year extension proof. They will send your complete detail including tracking number.

You need to specify following:

Your name
Company Name
Filing Date
Processing Type (RIR or TR)

Thanks buddy, it worked and now I know my status .... "In Process" and still TR ... why am I not surprised
:D

For knk_hyd:

By reading the postings on this forum for 2 years, this is what I gather:
1. Yes you can.
2. Yes that should work out as per your estimate (use I-140 Premium Processing if necessary). Also the client may start the PERM labor earlier than H-1B transfer.
3. In order to port the PD your current employer should file the I-140 and get it approved. You may change employer during the process, as long as it is not revoked (this is in principal, not sure why a I-140 may revoked).
4. For visa re-validation (travelling outside of U.S.) you should have an approved I-129 (for H-1B) for the company you are currently working. Please read this forum for details. If you have a Visa Stamp on your passport valid for 2 more months, then you do not need an appointment at the consulate. Please carry the approved I-129 (8th year H-1B) with you (upgrade the pending application to Premium if necessary).

For the first 3 points please talk to the legal department of the client you are working with.

NJSept'2002-NOF

Just now I received reply email from PBEC for my status request email. I found a new field case status with 'NOF' on it.
Immedietely I called my attorney and she said she has receied the NOF and and she is responding it to today.

Looks like they(PBEC) missed my required 5+ experience summary form ETA 750.

Certified

I have been a silent visitor on this forum. When I checked online today, the status has changed to Certified. Thanks a lot everybody for the excellent job in keeping us informed.

I wish all of you (specially who are waiting), best of luck!!

PD: Jan 14 2004
SWA: FL
REGION: Atlanta
45Day Letter Rcvd: March 15 2005
45Dat Letter Rplyd: March 29 2005
Online Status : Certified Feb 08 2007
Case No: P-05012-22XXX

Certified and hard copy

Last week my case showed Certified on the website (020707)
Yesterday my employer got the letter.
I can't still believe it.....
Thanks to everybody who gives positive input on this Forum :cool:

ragini_nj said:
Just now I received reply email from PBEC for my status request email. I found a new field case status with 'NOF' on it.
Immedietely I called my attorney and she said she has receied the NOF and and she is responding it to today.

Hi, Status Request means H1B &th Year Screen shot request. There is no field like Status field. Please clarify, what exact email you have sent to PBEC. Thanks.

srsin said:
Hi, Status Request means H1B &th Year Screen shot request. There is no field like Status field. Please clarify, what exact email you have sent to PBEC. Thanks.

I sent to info@phili.... before I never use to get a response back..but this time I got it.

Same case ..

NJSept'2002-NOF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

45 day letter received&replied: Jan 2006
On 8th year H1B

I have same PD sep 2002 and got NOF for wages releted. not sure does mean. My lawyer has replied NOF. How long will office take to review the NOF.

thanks
SRS

four months ago, when I checked the case numbers around me, 90% were not certified. Today, when I checked them again, 90% were certified. My PD is March, 04. :(

Urgent regarding W2s

Hi, My labor is pending with PD Nov 2003 with PBEC. I work in company say "abc Corp" since last few years. Today company gave me two W2s - one under "abc Corp" and under "abc LLC". When we add wages from both W2s is equal to my anual salary as per offer. Employer says since there is no change - both are same company as "abc Corp" is part of "abc LLC".
My H1 I797 refers "abc Corp".
Please let me know - does this make any difference when I file I-140 or I-485. This is ugent, pls post you reply.

ragini_nj said:
I sent to info@phili.... before I never use to get a response back..but this time I got it.

Hi - can you please post the full email address? I wanted to request a screen shot.