Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case Skipped

Lavender,

My case is in September and is also skipped. They are certifying cases in december and 2005 cases. I'm not sure what's going on?

I hope we don't get NOFs.

Another Issue I have is that when I get a screenshot, it does not include a "Status" field. Anyone else having this issue?

lavendersummer said:
Looks like my case is skipped. Anybody else? Is NOF the only thing I can expect now?

What's the deadline of PEC processing? Is it still September this year?

Thanks.

ahmad51 said:
Lavender,

My case is in September and is also skipped. They are certifying cases in december and 2005 cases. I'm not sure what's going on?

Another Issue I have is that when I get a screenshot, it does not include a "Status" field. Anyone else having this issue?

Should I need to complain?

As far as I know, status field has been removed from the screenshots in sept 2005.

ahmad51 said:
Lavender,

don't lose hope!

I just wanted all of you not to lose hope, as the website still showed me as "in-process" even after I received my hard copy in the mail.
It finally turned to certified yesterday 13 days after my approval date & 8 days after the date of receipt of the hard copy.
So I would say hang in there and don't trust the website updates.

Good luck to all of you waiting! & I hope you are all pleasantly surprised one day just like I was.

madras90 said:
My PD is April 2004. All these days my case was In Process under RIR. Today it shows as In Process under TR. How will things change now? Are we to expect some new instructions from PBEC? Thanks.
Same situation with me. I had informed my attorney about this. Looks like DOL needs an e-mail from attorney or employer to correct this as per the DOL website.

dilemma

Gurus,

I have a situation for which I need your advice.

My Dallas labor got certified having priority date as Oct 2004. I have another NY labor in PBEC having priority date as 2002 Feb (still in process).
- can I apply for I140 using dallas labor now and after I140 approval can I make use of NY labor priority date ?
- should I just have to wait until NY labor getting approved because it has old priority date and then apply for 140

Can you please let me know ?

Thanks in advance- sw

Labor Approval Feb 2005 PD

I wanted to share this wonderful news with this forum. My case shows ups as certified on the BEC website. This forum has been a source of info and comfort as I waited for this day. I appreciate all the help and a hats off to all the ppl who maintained the tracker. PM me if you need further info. My signature lists my info. I am on my 7th but now will do premium I-140 so I can go for the 3 year extension. Cheers and good luck to the rest for the quick approval.

PD: 15 Feb, 2005
EB3, Virginia, India
45 day : 28 Feb, 2006
Certified online : 31 Jan 2007

Certified

Today the online status for me is showing the certified. The details are in my signature. Although this is my second posting on this forum, but I was visiting it regularly. Thanks to every one for doing great job and best of luck.

Screen Shot

Hi send several mail to get a screen shot of my Labor application but did not get any reply. Can some one direct me to correct email address for getting screen shot.
Thanks in advance.

Mine got Approved!!!
I check the status this morning and got the good news.
now, what????
any forum I need to start looking? any directions you gurus recomend?
I am so happy!!!! I do not even want to work!!!!!! I want to get out of here!!!!!!
Thanks everybody for your help.... I have been a silent reader, but appreciate everybodies comments... even the angry ones....

still-waiting said:
Gurus,

I have a situation for which I need your advice.

My Dallas labor got certified having priority date as Oct 2004. I have another NY labor in PBEC having priority date as 2002 Feb (still in process).
- can I apply for I140 using dallas labor now and after I140 approval can I make use of NY labor priority date ?
--Yes do it.
- should I just have to wait until NY labor getting approved because it has old priority date and then apply for 140
--No. do not wait until NY lc. After NY lc and 140 approved you can claim that PD.

Can you please let me know ?

Thanks in advance- sw

futre828 said:
Mine got Approved!!!
now, what????
I am so happy!!!! I do not even want to work!!!!!! I want to get out of here!!!!!!
Thanks everybody for your help.... I have been a silent reader, but appreciate everybodies comments... even the angry ones....

Please read this post for I-140 forum (there is no single thread).

futre828 said:
Mine got Approved!!!
now, what????

Congratulations! all who got approvals with PD 2005.

Here is the main link to jump into next levels(140, 485, etc): http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116

PBEC really ruining lifes.

Certified

All my fellow sufferers, my status shows as CERTIFIED. I really have no words to describe my feelings. I wish each and every body gets out of this hole at the earliest. This forum has been of immense tremendous help to carry on for so long. Good luck to all.

congrats!

epidural said:
All my fellow sufferers, my status shows as CERTIFIED. I really have no words to describe my feelings. I wish each and every body gets out of this hole at the earliest. This forum has been of immense tremendous help to carry on for so long. Good luck to all.

hey let me for the first one to say congratualtions!!!!
omg you've been here for so long.
finally a reason to celebrate. :D

quick question.

epidural said:

hey could you please tell me when exactly did you recieve RI's?!?
thanks in advance.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
hey could you please tell me when exactly did you recieve RI's?!?
thanks in advance.
Waitingfor4+yrs, Thanks for the warm wishes. Here is the cronology.

11/04/06 -> RI's received.
12/20/06-> End of recruitment period.
12/29/06-> Received Recruitment Report request.
01/23/07-> Recruitment report received by PBEC.
02/01/07 -> Online status shows Certified.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

thank you for the info.

epidural said:
Waitingfor4+yrs, Thanks for the warm wishes. Here is the cronology.

11/04/06 -> RI's received.
12/20/06-> End of recruitment period.
12/29/06-> Received Recruitment Report request.
01/23/07-> Recruitment report received by PBEC.
02/01/07 -> Online status shows Certified.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

my case is old as you can see, so i got fraustrated and went to the congressmen office 3 days ago and they called the pbec. The PBEC said that we already recieved our recruitment instructions on OCTOBER 26, 06. Then I called my lawyer and she says she didn't recieve anything because she moved and the address is changed, so even if PBEC did send anything, she couldn't recieve it. So then she send a fax to PBEC and told them to send the RI'S again. So now i'm waiting to hear from the PBEC. If IT WASN'T FOR MY LAWYER ADDRESS CHANGED, I WOULD'VE GOTTEN MY LC BY NOW. pffttt!

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
my case is old as you can see, so i got fraustrated and went to the congressmen office 3 days ago and they called the pbec. The PBEC said that we already recieved our recruitment instructions on OCTOBER 26, 06. Then I called my lawyer and she says she didn't recieve anything because she moved and the address is changed, so even if PBEC did send anything, she couldn't recieve it. So then she send a fax to PBEC and told them to send the RI'S again. So now i'm waiting to hear from the PBEC. If IT WASN'T FOR MY LAWYER ADDRESS CHANGED, I WOULD'VE GOTTEN MY LC BY NOW. pffttt!

Bad Luck.

Conrats! epidural

Waitingfor4+yrs said:

Rotten attorneys. If it give you any consolation. I had applied for GC in 1999 :eek: . The lawyer messed up big time, did not do anything and i got a priority date of April 30th 2001. If she would not have messed up i should have been checking the Citizenship forum rather than this forums. Hang in there buddy your time will come soon.