Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Oct 2003

Hi PBECIsKillingMe]
My Employer sent letter to BEC & my lawyer sent 7th year extn.
My 9th year extn i am applying this month.
No response from BEC.( Only answer we got is The reopen the case)
Thanks

NYC2001 said:
I am not sure our calling will help. Remember we are at their mercy and they are definitely not going to take orders from us. But, its worth a try.

To Everyone from PD 2001/2002/2003

although PBEC is currently processing 2004 i have seen some case approved from 2003

and i havent seen any case approved from 2001,2002 recently
that means
they are just leaving cases behind and God know when they will touch them

ANYONE HAS A LINK TO THE TRACKER FILE SO THAT WE CAN SEE HOW MANY ARE LEFT FROM 2001/2002

I read somewhere that the earliest you can apply is 6 months before your expiry of current I-797.

pmmc said:
Hi,

Could anybody please answer my question. My H1B is expiring in July and I have to apply for the 8th year extension. How long prior to expiry of the current I-797, I can apply for the extension.

Thanks.

Certified

I just checked the status of my LC and to my surprise I read the words CERTIFIED. It has been a long way but I also know that it is not the end of this ordeal. Thanks to everyone in this forum for your great support. Keep up and never give up.

Could somebody tell me which forum do I have to go for the next step.

PD 08/15/2003 FL
EB3 RIR
P-05013-2XXXXX

saltoma said:
I just checked the status of my LC and to my surprise I read the words CERTIFIED. It has been a long way but I also know that it is not the end of this ordeal. Thanks to everyone in this forum for your great support. Keep up and never give up.

PD 08/15/2003 FL
EB3 RIR
P-05013-2XXXXX

Can you tell me first 2 digits of your last 5 digits?

hi,
congrats.
btw, where do you check the status ?
thanks
saltoma said:

PD 08/15/2003 FL
EB3 RIR
P-05013-2XXXXX

manny1 said:
To Everyone from PD 2001/2002/2003

although PBEC is currently processing 2004 i have seen some case approved from 2003

and i havent seen any case approved from 2001,2002 recently
that means
they are just leaving cases behind and God know when they will touch them

ANYONE HAS A LINK TO THE TRACKER FILE SO THAT WE CAN SEE HOW MANY ARE LEFT FROM 2001/2002

Please see the BEC Tracker Thread, link is in my signature. BTW - there are recent 2002 approvals, the most recent one is here.

certified!

Hi. I hope this is the right place to post this. I found out yesterday that I have been certified!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I am in disbelief that it has finally happened! It will for you too.

Deb

Priority date: 9/23/04
Georgia SWA
Never went to Georgia DOL
RIR EB2

manwithnoname said:
Please see the BEC Tracker Thread, link is in my signature. BTW - there are recent 2002 approvals, the most recent one is here.

Thanks a Lot for sharing the link.

I did notice that the tracker has few hundred cases however there are few thousand cases with PBEC and not sure how many are pending and how many have been approved....so even though the tracker does give some insight but it does not reflect the true picture....

am i right ????

Labor Approved

Hi All,

Just want to share good news that my labor is approved and my att got all the papers in that regard. Not sure actual date of approval but looks like it got approved end of Dec,2006.

Thanks to all and wish every one good luck in this process.

tsk tsk tsk

what is wrong with you people?
don't you guys know that 2004 comes before 2001, and 2002!!!!...
jeez..you should have gone to the same school as PBEC employees did, maybe then you guys won't be so ticked off after seeing 2004 approvals.

Probably some of the old timers on this forum remember me. My labor got approved end of Oct 06 after waiting for over 4 years. I kinda knew in my heart that between the lawyer and company HR they will take at least 3 months to file 140/485. Guess what its been 3 months and they are still trying to put together all the forms. They have asked me to be patient while they work on meeting a DOL deadline for BEC cases (wonder what it is ... ). The HR also doesn't give a s*** about our plight.

I am so mad today. I have made up my mind that once I get my GC finally(which could be at least a year) I will post feedback about my lawyer publicly. I also plan on complaining about the current HR manager to her senior management. For now I can't afford to antagonize any of them.

*** SIGH ***
Sorry fellows, had to let some steam out. I know PBEC forum is a place where I feel at home and there are ppl who understand our plight.

2002calabor said:
Probably some of the old timers on this forum remember me. My labor got approved end of Oct 06 after waiting for over 4 years. I kinda knew in my heart that between the lawyer and company HR they will take at least 3 months to file 140/485. Guess what its been 3 months and they are still trying to put together all the forms. They have asked me to be patient while they work on meeting a DOL deadline for BEC cases (wonder what it is ... ). The HR also doesn't give a s*** about our plight.

I am so mad today. I have made up my mind that once I get my GC finally(which could be at least a year) I will post feedback about my lawyer publicly. I also plan on complaining about the current HR manager to her senior management. For now I can't afford to antagonize any of them.

*** SIGH ***
Sorry fellows, had to let some steam out. I know PBEC forum is a place where I feel at home and there are ppl who understand our plight.

Deadline is for conversion of TR to RIR for LCs. But it is over Jan 22, so after that you should push them for your I-140.

My PD is 12/04. After I get my gc, or I leave for another company whichever comes first, I have sworn to report my crooked attorney to his state bar for lack of ethics, and post his name on as many sites as I can telling people to never use him, and also to report my HR director to the CEO of our firm.
not that it is going to help me, but at least I will feel somewhat revenged

till then....***SIGH***

Last edited by a moderator:
manny1 said:
Thanks a Lot for sharing the link.

I did notice that the tracker has few hundred cases however there are few thousand cases with PBEC and not sure how many are pending and how many have been approved....so even though the tracker does give some insight but it does not reflect the true picture....

am i right ????

The tracker is entirely dependant on the number postings in this forum and does represent a sample of the BEC cases. How good the sample is? Well it is you to decide.

Old records (belonging to either BEC) in this tracker are removed to the Outdated Records tab. If a record, with status as Pending, is not modified for more than 6 months, it is treated as outdated. In other words the last modified date field is more than 6 months old the records is designated as outdated. In that case, I have to update the last modified date with the date of the user's last access (login) to this forum.

In a nutshell, if you see a record in either BEC tabs, this record is not more than 6 months old. Usually ~10 records get outdated every week. Sometimes an user complains that his/her record is incorrectly moved to the outdated records. In that case the user might have checked the forum but did not logged on during the last 6 months. But this is rare.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
what is wrong with you people?
don't you guys know that 2004 comes before 2001, and 2002!!!!...
jeez..you should have gone to the same school as PBEC employees did, maybe then you guys won't be so ticked off after seeing 2004 approvals.

they are are mid 2004 , we have yet to see 2004 to be finished and go till mid of 2005

before they will notice that there are some files left from 2001,2002,, 2003

so my feeling is that somewhere around nov 2007 we should see our approvals