Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

What does Wrong NOF Mean??

LALOO_PRASAD said:
BEC worked cases -- 197600

Closed Cases -- 100,000 (guess)
Wrong NOF or Denied -- 10,000
Daily Cron job which does random updates -- 47,000
Actual cases worked -- 40,600 (Good progress)

Guys!! Any Idea what does "Wrong NOF" Mean?

Any one on this forum still waiting with June 2003 PD?

I am wondering if there are lot of cases pending with PD 2002,2003 or few?

catch_gc said:
Guys!! Any Idea what does "Wrong NOF" Mean?

NOF - Notice of Findings

When a BEC analyst intends to deny a case (based on the documentation provided at the time of filing), he/she generate an NOF (by regular mail).

suryam said:

For Traditional Recruitment (TR) cases, that was moved to BECs from SWA (did not cleared the state), I believe, almost all cases with PD of 2002 or later are still with BECs.

Although several approvals are reported in this forum for RIR cases with PD ranging in 2002 and 2003, there are people waiting for their LCs to be adjudicated. You can download the tracker (see my signature) to determine the percentage of approvals. Please note that this is a sample and represents the status of the readers of this forum mainly.

i am still waiting since 2001

suryam said:

I think there are a few 2001 & 2002 cases still around, which hopefully will see the day of light this year.

mssk said:
I am in the same situation as yours. My status online is showing DENIED since Nov 22nd. We were told the same thing by PBEC. We had not received the NOF before and after 35 days of issuing NOF, the PBEC denied the case since they didn't get a response.
Its been 5 weeks now since my lawyer requested PEBC to re-open the case but no luck yet. My lawyer says there is no option but to wait and also to file a new case with PERM ASAP.

Online Status DENIED

Hi MSSK, as you've mentioned that your Lawyer also suggested to file PERM asap. So do you think we can keep our original priority Date (in your case NOV 2002) while applying through PERM?

What I remember , we can not keep our original priority date until we pull out our pre-PERM case and then apply through PERM?

Guys!! Any Suggestion?

Thanks a lot to all of you Guys!! who replied my previous Post regarding "Wrong NOF", actually I got confused because of word "Wrong"

Question about department

Hi guys,

I need your views on whether it's ok to change the department within the same company,location and keeping the title same when your labor is still in process? If I change my department will it affect my H-1B/Green Card process?

Kindly share your views.

Thanks!

catch_gc said:
Hi MSSK, as you've mentioned that your Lawyer also suggested to file PERM asap. So do you think we can keep our original priority Date (in your case NOV 2002) while applying through PERM?

What I remember , we can not keep our original priority date until we pull out our pre-PERM case and then apply through PERM?

Guys!! Any Suggestion?

Thanks a lot to all of you Guys!! who replied my previous Post regarding "Wrong NOF", actually I got confused because of word "Wrong"
Hi Catch_GC,
My Lawyer suggested to file a new Labor application through PERM just in case.. if the RIR labor which got Denied doesn't come through even after rebutting, then we atleast have some hope wit the PERM Labor. This labor will not be tied to the LC in PBEC and I will loose the original priority date if the old labor gets denied completely.

At this point there is not much we can do other than praying for the case to be reopened. :(

Finally Certified

Checked online and found my case certified this morning.

Here are the relevant details:

NY SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+1)
SWA RD (PD): July 2002
PBEC 45-Day Letter Received: Sept. 2005. Letter replied to in one week.
NOF issued in Nov. first week 2006 asking for company financials and unemployment insurance reports
Response filed last week of November.

Case Certified today. (1/3/2007)

I hope everyone else who is still waiting also gets out of this mindless mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suryam,

I am waiting.

PD Dec 2002

EB2, India.

P-0429X-XXXXX

Wonder when this ordela will end ??? Has been 4 years

------------------------

suryam said:

Online Status: In Process

NJ, EB3, 4/21/2003

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Can following guys confirm that they have not received labor?

bluesky133
gcforwhat
njgc2001
ragini_nj
Caliber
sejalmitesh
StruckCareer
labor_dec02
justdoit
ssdtm
anupal
sp0
NEverGreen
REACH US
kaservice
Johnmp
sachv

How to get ETA number - Please help

Folks,

My employer not giving me ETA # or any receipt number for LC applied sometime in April 2004. He did not tell me exact PD as well. Is there any way I can get this? Since my attorney is a in-house attorney, she is also not willing to disclose the ETA or PD for my LC.

Is there any way I can get this from PBEC?

Thanks
mbarkur.