Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

No Pattern in Approvals

We can't figure out what pattern PBEC is following in approvals. Mine is State Approved RIR case with June 2003 case. No idea when my turn of approval comes.....

It's not a denial, it's an NOF

Guys, I got the letter from my friend and it's an NOF and not a denial letter. Really got relieved. Employer also got the same and they are now on it to send reply to PBEC.

srinivas_o said:
Gurus,

I got a denial letter to my old address after waiting for 3.5 years. I got an NOF in October (they need a letter from the client with responsibilities and to make sure that I am still working with a client) and we replied to that immediately and they received it on Oct 11th. The denial letter was dated Dec 16th. I did not see the letter yet. my friend who is at that address has informed me. There is no word from my employer as of now. Actually the lawyer who was representing my cased was suspended in Mar 2004 and my employer came to know about it along with NOF and employer informed PBEC that he is going to represent my case. My friend told me that there is an option to apply for rebuttal in the denial letter.

I have already applied for 7th year extension and the receipt date is Oct 13th and still waiting for the approval? So, does this denial affect my H1 approval? If not, I guess I am safe to some extent and can apply for PERM immdiately.

What are my other options? Your opinions/views/replies are really highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks

Thanks Agan,
In case of an H-1B transfer, won't I lose my PD as my labor was filed through the old company? Is it ok to pm you for more info?

aqan said:
I have been thru a similar situation recently.
Your new company has to transfer your H1 (and labor) from the old company. The H1 transfer is a regular transfer; for labor they have to file some paperwork relating the acquisition.
AFAIK you need to do a H1 transfer before you can extend.. but again I'm no Lawyer.
In my case the company asked for pay stubs, degree copies etc.. usual documents for doing H1 transfer.

I work for a big company so I'm guessing their lawyer must be expensive..
If you post your state/city I'm sure a lot of people here will refer you to good lawyers.

question

GAPDJuly062004 said:
ThirstyFish

Have you received your LC paper work yet? I am still waiting on mine....

I just received the LC paper work "Finale Determination" Certified. In the letter it said ETA 750 is enclosed but found nothing. Any Clue on how to get the ETA 750?
Well the letter took about one week to get here fron the day it showed Certified on line.

Nj.lc

NJ.LC said:
Hi

Finally my employer got a hard copy with in 5 days. Now I am very Happy to share this news with you guys. My employer also sent scanned copy of my certified labor. The certifing officer will certify our ETA750 application form with sign and date and one covering letter saying that ETA 750 form has been certified.

Good luck to all you guys.

Happy new year and Marry Christmas.

Quick question here!! Did you get it from your employer or lawyer?
Is your ETA750 is enclosed with the Final Destination Letter?
Somehow I got only the covering letter that ETA 750 form has been certified but not the whole ETA750 application form. Maybe it went to the lawyer? What do you think?

yours_sincerely said:
Thanks Agan,
In case of an H-1B transfer, won't I lose my PD as my labor was filed through the old company? Is it ok to pm you for more info?

You will not loose the PD as long as your previous employer holds the LC (once it get approved) for you, followed by an I-140 approval.

You will not get the ETA750 but your lawyer/employer should definitely get it. Request them to fax it to you. I got the same when I requested my lawyer.

eaky said:
Quick question here!! Did you get it from your employer or lawyer?
Is your ETA750 is enclosed with the Final Destination Letter?
Somehow I got only the covering letter that ETA 750 form has been certified but not the whole ETA750 application form. Maybe it went to the lawyer? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
eaky

I have asked my employer. My employer sent me the following documents.
1. FiNAL DETERMINATION
2. ETA 750 form certified seel on it with certified officer seel and date on the bottom of the very first page of the ETA 750 form.

EB3-RIR
PD (ETA 750): 6/2004
ETA 750 Certified: 12/2006
PD (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_3100.html): 8/2002

Considering this situation, I am wondering if it is recommended to change my case to PERM if my employer supports EB2 filing. My PD will be current within 22 months (8/2002~6/2004) based on the Visa Bulletin as of today. If I change my case to PERM, it will take, anyway, several months to get ETA 750 certified. In general, how many months does it take from Advertising to Certified with PERM? Also, how "safe" is it when you change your case to PERM when you already got ETA 750 certified.
I am trying to figure out the pros and cons, and any risks associated with PERM to decide whether I stay on EB3 with the Labor Cert or go for PERM.
Can you please share your experiences/thoughts?

Thank you so much.

Same here

ThirstyFish said:
Nope, not yet...looks like its going to happen in the new year :)

I am in the same boat...I was going to call up my lawyer and bug her....but I guess I will wait....

Thanks ThirstyFish!

Everyone else.....keep up the faith...I am sure the new year would bring in all the joy and happiness we have been waiting for.....

GAPDJuly062004 said:
I am in the same boat...I was going to call up my lawyer and bug her....but I guess I will wait....

Thanks ThirstyFish!

Everyone else.....keep up the faith...I am sure the new year would bring in all the joy and happiness we have been waiting for.....

Me too. No idea when the LC papers will be mailed out.

Now, the wait for the LC paper starts.

Everything will remain the same for you. You will keep you PD and labor will continue as before.

Feel free to PM

yours_sincerely said:
Thanks Agan,

In his case he didn't switch the companies, his division got acquired and the new company will need to transfer H1/Labor.

manwithnoname said:
You will not loose the PD as long as your previous employer holds the LC (once it get approved) for you, followed by an I-140 approval.

Papers

My labor is certified on 12/12/2006 as per the website. But no papers yet. Is this a matter of concern? what can be done in case of an issue like this?

Seems to be First Sept 04 case approved. !!!

From Trackitt.com

Priority Date: 07 Sep 2004 DOL
Receipt Date: 20 Sep 2004
45-Day Letter Received: 08 Apr 2005
45-Day Letter Replied: 12 Apr 2005
Transferred From: North Carolina SWA
Category: EB2-RIR
Certification Date: 27 Dec 2006

Can you please post your own case info.

pkk123 said:
From Trackitt.com

Priority Date: 07 Sep 2004 DOL
Receipt Date: 20 Sep 2004
45-Day Letter Received: 08 Apr 2005
45-Day Letter Replied: 12 Apr 2005
Transferred From: North Carolina SWA
Category: EB2-RIR
Certification Date: 27 Dec 2006

DKSearch said:
EB3-RIR
PD (ETA 750): 6/2004
ETA 750 Certified: 12/2006
PD (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_3100.html): 8/2002

Considering this situation, I am wondering if it is recommended to change my case to PERM if my employer supports EB2 filing. My PD will be current within 22 months (8/2002~6/2004) based on the Visa Bulletin as of today. If I change my case to PERM, it will take, anyway, several months to get ETA 750 certified. In general, how many months does it take from Advertising to Certified with PERM? Also, how "safe" is it when you change your case to PERM when you already got ETA 750 certified.
I am trying to figure out the pros and cons, and any risks associated with PERM to decide whether I stay on EB3 with the Labor Cert or go for PERM.
Can you please share your experiences/thoughts?

Thank you so much.

It is likely that the PERM application will have no impact on the approved LC from BEC. If this is for a different position (from the same employer) and EB2, I would go for it. Please browse the PERM Forum to estimate the time for recruitment efforts - my guess is ~3 months.

My Case is DENIED, Please suggest!!

Hi Guys!! I just checked my online status and it shows me "DENIED". Any way I will contact my Lawyer.. But as you can judge how expert he is, because of him my case is denied..
So I definitely need your help.. So please suggest me

1. what are my options now?
2. what is most possible scenario for denial, and is it possible to fix?
3. Is there anybody who faced same thing and what did he/she do to fix it?
4. Will DOL automatically convert it to the TR? if yes then what disadvantages are there?
5. Will me or my Lawyer get Denial letter with explanation of cause?

I will highly appreciate your response.. Please see my signature for my details

Thanks in advance!!