Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I called 484 number. The lady politely denied to provide any information over the phone and transferred me to some other number where they have pre-recorded standard message (WE CAN NOT PROVIDE INFORMAITON) - what the hell. I hate them.

TO GCWhereareyou

My husband's case sounds similar to yours. His company got acquired by other company. In september 2006, when we checked the case status online, the status was CLOSED and the reason DOL gave was No 45 days letter reply even though the attorney sent the 45 days reply. Now the case status is DATA REVIEW from last 2 months. After reading your post, we are not sure what to do? Typically how long does it take for the status to change from DATAREVIEW to INPROCESS? :mad:

just called up lawyer and found out that he received the 45 days letter again on 10/23/06 and he responded on the same day.

EB3/ RIR/ PD Jan 2003
went to Philly BEC Aug 2003
45 days letter reply March 2005
case closed Sept 20th 2006
case re-opened Oct 3rd
case status Data Review

Last edited by a moderator:
Information on contacting Congressman or Senator

I was wondering if I should contact my local Congressman or Senator.
Qs - Is it a good idea to contact anyone regarding my case?

If the answer is Yes
Qs - Who should I contact, Congressman or Senator?
Qs - What should I write in the letter?

Please advice.

Senators contact

I have been contacting senators in my area..I will say I definitely got help from some of them. Personally, I am thankful to them. Three of them sent me all the communications they did on my behalf. They sent me the copy of the response which includes the website screenshot which has status field as "Final Review".

SWA: MD
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 08/12/02
Case: SWA
45 DL Received: July 26th' 05 Replied: July28th' 05
ETA# P-05139-2xxxx
On Line Status: In-Process
Senators followup Screenshot: Final Review

How come you have three senators in your area ?

AbstractVision said:
I have been contacting senators in my area..I will say I definitely got help from some of them. Personally, I am thankful to them. Three of them sent me all the communications they did on my behalf. They sent me the copy of the response which includes the website screenshot which has status field as "Final Review".

Let me rephrase it...I had been contacting every one I could. Please check my previous posts for my contributions to the cause.
I wrote to even Mr Bush and Mr Cheney. To my surprise, V.P. did take take action by sending a cc letter to me directing DHS to take action. I got DHS response letter that they cannot disclose the information as I was listed as beneficiary.
I work in VA, filed from MD and paid visit to with some senators in Washington DC outside capital (6 miles from my home). Both senators from VA and MD took action. I met with Chairman, Armed Services Committee. He took action as well. All three corresponded on my behalf and send me a copy of all correspondences. I contacted VA & MD Governors who advised me to contact my area senator as it a a case of one of federal offices.

That was my personal efforts to bring our plight to Senators attention. I did pay many visits to Capital previously and during Lame-Duck session as well. I did print a leaflet and handed out to many senators. I don't believe many of them read it though almost everyone pretended that way. I did print a banner but I was not allowed by Capital Police to show it up as I had not requested prior approval and that I was alone. No affilaitiation with any group.

I realize that my case is still pending, but at least I feel better that I am not the one sitting on the fence and doing nothing about it. In fact thats all I could have done with in my limited reach.

ETA# P-05139-2xxxx

indianpresent said:
How come you have three senators in your area ?

Labor Approved

Hello All
I am really excited.Online status(11/30/2006) shows Certified.
See my siganture for case details.

Thank you all for everything.This site(of course members also) has been of great help.

Can any give links to I-140 & 485 forums.
Also I need to update the tracker.Please let me know how to update it.

Thats beyond anyone , I know, has ever done.

AbstractVision said:
Let me rephrase it...I had been contacting every one I could. Please check my previous posts for my contributions to the cause.
I wrote to even Mr Bush and Mr Cheney. To my surprise, V.P. did take take action by sending a cc letter to me directing DHS to take action. I got DHS response letter that they cannot disclose the information as I was listed as beneficiary.
I work in VA, filed from MD and paid visit to with some senators in Washington DC outside capital (6 miles from my home). Both senators from VA and MD took action. I met with Chairman, Armed Services Committee. He took action as well. All three corresponded on my behalf and send me a copy of all correspondences. I contacted VA & MD Governors who advised me to contact my area senator as it a a case of one of federal offices.

That was my personal efforts to bring our plight to Senators attention. I did pay many visits to Capital previously and during Lame-Duck session as well. I did print a leaflet and handed out to many senators. I don't believe many of them read it though almost everyone pretended that way. I did print a banner but I was not allowed by Capital Police to show it up as I had not requested prior approval and that I was alone. No affilaitiation with any group.

I realize that my case is still pending, but at least I feel better that I am not the one sitting on the fence and doing nothing about it. In fact thats all I could have done with in my limited reach.

ETA# P-05139-2xxxx

aycy,

I've sent you a PM. Could you please check?

-k
aycy said:
No sign of the certification letter after more than 3 months. Totally gave up on chasing them. PBEC is a black hole.....!

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter
:mad:

Congrats Katrina...!!

and sorry to hear AYCY still battling with almighty PBEC. checking this forum after a long time...

There is some bad/disappointing news about the i140 I filed. Never think we are done with labor. In my case I joined back the company in Jan 2006 which filed my labor in Dec2002. The tax returns of 2002/4/5 show a loss and from what I hear in the i140 forums my case will be straight denied(told by UN, the i140 guru). Excepting for my paystubs which match the LC pay since 2006,the company tax returns test fail..

I have no more disappointment emotion left in me..

good luck to all guys here and be very careful while filing i140,see for the tax returns..if you r working with the same company since you filed LC and getting the LC salary you r fine..but in other cases watch out..!!

please post the link

StressTestInUSA said:
Congrats Katrina...!!

and sorry to hear AYCY still battling with almighty PBEC. checking this forum after a long time...

There is some bad/disappointing news about the i140 I filed. Never think we are done with labor. In my case I joined back the company in Jan 2006 which filed my labor in Dec2002. The tax returns of 2002/4/5 show a loss and from what I hear in the i140 forums my case will be straight denied(told by UN, the i140 guru). Excepting for my paystubs which match the LC pay since 2006,the company tax returns test fail..

I have no more disappointment emotion left in me..

good luck to all guys here and be very careful while filing i140,see for the tax returns..if you r working with the same company since you filed LC and getting the LC salary you r fine..but in other cases watch out..!!

Thank you for this information...can you please post the link that has the discussion on the scenario you have mentioned?

I checked the website and I was surprised to see that my labor is certified. It has been a long 4 years' wait. I am a Malaysian citizen and I think the priority date for EB3 for Malaysian citizens is 8/1/2002. Guess my case will be pretty close. Good luck!!

SWA: FL
Type: EB3 - Non-RIR
PD: 09/23/02
ETA# P-05192-085xx
On Line Status: Certified

canadianpr said:
I checked the website and I was surprised to see that my labor is certified. It has been a long 4 years' wait. I am a Malaysian citizen and I think the priority date for EB3 for Malaysian citizens is 8/1/2002. Guess my case will be pretty close. Good luck!!

SWA: FL
Type: EB3 - Non-RIR
PD: 09/23/02
ETA# P-05192-085xx
On Line Status: Certified

Congratulations buddy. I was surprised to know that Malaysia also has retrogression. I thought it is applicable only to India, China, Mexico and Philliphines.

What do I need to do?

After I submitted my LC, my company opened a new office and deemed it as the cooperate headquater but the one I worked (which used to be the headquater) stayed also. Do I need to do anything to inform PBEC about this change? I have received the 45-day letter earlier this year and my case is "in process".

I-140 inquiry

Hi

My current employer has filed my I-140 through subsititute labor.
I got an inquiry for my I-140 application regarding difference in salary.

My question is
Is this a critical or normal kind of inquiry?
what should be the reply for this inquiry?

Thanks
Sandeep

Certified

Certified after three years.

ETA Case Number: P-05014-275XX Priority Date: 03/03/2004

Processing Type: RIR /EB3 Processing Center: PBEC

Case Status:CERTIFIED

ssahai said:
Hi

My current employer has filed my I-140 through subsititute labor.
I got an inquiry for my I-140 application regarding difference in salary.

My question is
Is this a critical or normal kind of inquiry?
what should be the reply for this inquiry?

Thanks
Sandeep

Wrong group - please post this on the I-140 issues thread.