Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

1) Is there any one who has not received 45 days letter. (PD november 2003 Eb3/NJ).

2)And is there anyone who got cirtified without 45 days letter process.

please reply me.

Nov 3 2003/EB3/NJ/RIR.

Nov 2003 case Certified!

Just found out this morning. Yesterday morning it was still "in process". I wrote to my attorney then to ask for status. She said she talked to an officer some time back(about one month ago) and the officer said nothing wrong with my case. The case would be forward for final review soon. And today finanlly I got to see the magic word. I guess some officer just simply work slower than others. Hang in there, all 2001/2002/2003 filers. Your time will come, soon. :p

One of my colleague(PD is 6/2003/NY) got approved in Sept without 45

One of my colleague(PD is 6/2003/NY) got approved in Sept without receiving 45 days letter.

REACH US said:
1) Is there any one who has not received 45 days letter. (PD november 2003 Eb3/NJ).

2)And is there anyone who got cirtified without 45 days letter process.

please reply me.

Nov 3 2003/EB3/NJ/RIR.

Hope to hear something pretty soon also.

PD 02/05/04
RD 08/04
RIR
Received at PBEC 10/15/04
45 day received and replied 02/05
Case # P-04289-*****
State PA
Status In Process

pawnrule said:
My online PBEC status indicates that my case has been certified today. The forum and all its members have been invaluable to keeping sane during this process.

I wish the older priority dates get approved soon and I guess we will all be waiting at the 485 stage.

Good Luck! My case details are in my signature.

Wow. I checed my status today and its CERTIFIED

But havent recived the hard copy of the approval letter

RIR - 03/31/2004
45 DAY- 2/21/2006

No certification package at all

Guys,

Please don't be shocked if you never receive the certification package at all. We have tried everything to obtain it but failed. Good luck to all that have been certified.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter

LC certified

I am a silent reader of this website in the last one year. Two days ago, when I checked my LC statue, I could not believe that it changed from "in process" to "certified" after more than 2 1/2 years. I checked again last two days, it stayed as "certified", I take that it is not a computer glitch. Does anyone that how long it take to receive the hard copy from BEC?

My LC information shown as follows:

PD: April 01, 2004
State: NJ
Cat: RIR/EB2 (M.Sc. + 3 yrs experience)
45 D letter RD: Mar. 23, 2006.
Reply: Mar. 31, 2006.
Online statue: Certified, Nov. 13, 2006

Congratulations!

njcanadagc said:
I am a silent reader of this website in the last one year. Two days ago, when I checked my LC statue, I could not believe that it changed from "in process" to "certified" after more than 2 1/2 years. I checked again last two days, it stayed as "certified", I take that it is not a computer glitch. Does anyone that how long it take to receive the hard copy from BEC?

My LC information shown as follows:

PD: April 01, 2004
State: NJ
Cat: RIR/EB2 (M.Sc. + 3 yrs experience)
45 D letter RD: Mar. 23, 2006.
Reply: Mar. 31, 2006.
Online statue: Certified, Nov. 13, 2006

Wow...quite a few certification reported today! Who is keeping track of it without MDWatch ?

Congrats to all the certified people!!

Mera number kab aayega ?

Which states are these approvals from? Is there anyway to check this??
Have there been any approvals from PA lately??
Just wondering

ThirstyFish said:
Wow...quite a few certification reported today! Who is keeping track of it without MDWatch ?

Congrats to all the certified people!!

Mera number kab aayega ?

ThirstyFish:

Myself and coolmaro are keeping track of the approvals. I will post the updated tracker on Friday.

I have been doing the same for a while, I dont check the forum as often, dont check my status as often. Makes everyday a little easier.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
hey all,

i'm sick of this excruciating and agonizing "WAIT" and tormenting word "in

process" ahhh!!! ...so i've come to a decision...i'm not going to come on here nor

check my status online until i recieve a hand proof document of my case being

certified. so good luck to all. thanks for the love and support and hope that

everyone gets there approval before september 30, 2007...

farewell.

looks like PBEC is slow down again.

PD:13Apr04
NY, EB2 RIR
45 Days letter 24 sep 05

Another try...

Q. At what stage in the GC process can one get a promotion ? eg. after 140, or after 485 or after EAD etc. Where promotion means the next step with the similar technologies and more responsiblities. Hence no separate PERM possible. :confused:

I know that most of the people here are getting their labor cleared and not turning back to look at the forum but it will be great if some guru can either reply or guide me to a forum where this query can be answered. :rolleyes:

On a different note, it is good to see PBEC touching May '04. Hopefully they will be done with 2004 before they take a break for the holidays. :eek:

Urgent questions

Gurus,
I have an urgent question for the following situation.

His labor was certified on line waiting for letter
His job will end this month and he is going to get a job next and will file PERM again

Can he retain the priority date from the certified labor?

I would appreciate ur help on this

Another certification today

Another silent reader here. Labor got certified today.

Following are the details - RIR/EB2/NJ
PD: April 30, 2004
P-05167-6****

Good luck to everyone!

Cheers,
A

Online status shows "DENIED" with any NOF or denial leter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My RIR EB3 NY case status suddenly changed to "DENIED" after being "IN PROCESS" for a long time. No NOF has been received by my lawer or employer in past. Its more than a week not that it shows " DENIED" and no denial leter yet. Dont know what to do other than waiting for the denial leter which could take weeks or months.

Talked to my lawer and he sent an email to PBEC to reopen. But does not seem like it would work since its already a week that the lawyer sent that email and still the status shows "DENIED".

Any body in similar situation or has any idea how to deal with this situation?

RIR EB3 NY
Online satus shows "DENIED" without any NOF or denial letter.

terrible..

Blackhole2002 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My RIR EB3 NY case status suddenly changed to "DENIED" after being "IN PROCESS" for a long time. No NOF has been received by my lawer or employer in past. Its more than a week not that it shows " DENIED" and no denial leter yet. Dont know what to do other than waiting for the denial leter which could take weeks or months.

Talked to my lawer and he sent an email to PBEC to reopen. But does not seem like it would work since its already a week that the lawyer sent that email and still the status shows "DENIED".

Any body in similar situation or has any idea how to deal with this situation?

RIR EB3 NY
Online satus shows "DENIED" without any NOF or denial letter.

blackhole2002, thats really terrible news.
At this point all you can do is wait for the "letter" or ask lawyer to send "reopen' request again.
All the best, keep us updated.

bestwishes4all said:
Gurus,
I have an urgent question for the following situation.

His labor was certified on line waiting for letter
His job will end this month and he is going to get a job next and will file PERM again

Can he retain the priority date from the certified labor?

I would appreciate ur help on this

Yes your friend should start the GC process again. In order to retain the PD of the earlier LC, his employer (from the same LC) should file the I-140 and get it approved. Moreover, they should not substitute / revoke the LC / I-140.