Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Excellent News!!!

Congrats MDWATCH!!! Excellent News. We all are happy for you and will never forget your hard work.

MDwatch said:
Guys, it is my turn to share the good news :)

It is finally CERTIFIED according to the website :)

I am approaching the 5th Anniversary.

ETA Case Number: P-04281-*****
Priority Date: 12/06/2001
Processing Type: RIR
State: MD

nohope_for_lc said:
I am waitting for my LC last 3 years and 3 months.Right now I am watting for Recruitment Instruction from PBEC. I have suggested to apply under PERM with EB-2 category which is current in the visa bullletin. But my company will not proceed with my old application after I apply under PERM and I will loose my old PD. That is Company policy. I am in H1B 7th year extention which started last month.

What should I do? How long it takes to get LC approval under PERM including application preparation time?

Pleaes advice?

Well, if your EB2 date is current why should you worry about the PD?

The recruitment instructions for non-RIR cases are currently being send for PD of April 2001. So, I think, you have to wait (possibly beyond September 2007) if you would simply pursue the non-RIR labor.

On the other hand, if your employer's attorney insists, I would go ahead with PERM which requires ~3months of advertisements and another 2 months of processing time. Even if the BEC case is withdrawn you have nothing to loose, as in this case your employer is performing the recruitment effort. Therefore, this is more predictable than a non-RIR case at BEC.

Thanks for your advice.

I think I will proceed with PERM.

manwithnoname said:
Well, if your EB2 date is current why should you worry about the PD?

The recruitment instructions for non-RIR cases are currently being send for PD of April 2001. So, I think, you have to wait (possibly beyond September 2007) if you would simply pursue the non-RIR labor.

On the other hand, if your employer's attorney insists, I would go ahead with PERM which requires ~3months of advertisements and another 2 months of processing time. Even if the BEC case is withdrawn you have nothing to loose, as in this case your employer is performing the recruitment effort. Therefore, this is more predictable than a non-RIR case at BEC.

Certified

As per the Website my case was certified Thursday Nov 2. I still have not received the letter yet.

Case Details:
P-04245-XXXXX
PD : Nov 08, 2002
RIR, PA
45 DL : Feb 15, 2005

This is a wonderful forum. Thanks and Good Luck to you all..

Congratulations

MDWatch congratulations..thanks for your contribution to what you done for this forum.

MDwatch said:

ThirstyFish said:
Thanks for the link...

Can somebody enlighten me as to how the NJ case went to DBEC ?

I think that's a typo .... (see the PBEC case #)

NJ_Waiting - can you clarify this? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

NJ_Waiting said:
RIR/EB2/NJ
PD: Jun 2002
ETA case#P-05145-xxxxx :) :) :)
45 DL received & Replied Oct 2005
Online Status: Certified

Congrats, you are almost there!!!

Did you get any NOF/query ?

MDwatch said:

MDWatch,

Congratulations. Your efforts in maintaining the tracker is much appreciated. Good luck for the rest of the process.

Thanks

manwithnoname said:
I think that's a typo .... (see the PBEC case #)

NJ_Waiting - can you clarify this? Thanks
noname,

NJ_waiting just posted his details...
going by his pd/rd and DL dates and the theories put forward by few of
us - I should see something this month!!!

MDwatch said:

Wanted !!! Tracker updater.

Required Skills:
1. Must be dedicated to forum.
2. Should be able to look at 3-4 different forums and maintain excel with accuracy. Occasionally you may get help from other but don't rely on it.
3. Should be as good as MDWatch in nature and do this with persistance.

Apply on forum only :)

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Wanted !!! Tracker updater.

Required Skills:
1. Must be dedicated to forum.
2. Should be able to look at 3-4 different forums and maintain excel with accuracy. Occasionally you may get help from other but don't rely on it.
3. Should be as good as MDWatch in nature and do this with persistance.

Apply on forum only :)

*LMAO*

Good one :)

oh man..

MDwatch said:
*LMAO*

Good one :)

its SAD that MDwatch is leaving..yet good at the same time..cause no one wants to sit here...and come up with theories and suffer...

p.s. theories that make no sense mind you.