Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labor Disappeared

After almost 5 years(Jan 2002) lawyer came to know today that LC is disappered into thin air. May be they shredded in Atl before even sending to Philly BEC. This was after many queries to DOL/No Contact/No 45 day letter etc.,

Lawyer is in process of recreating the case/history. Anyone know if these go back to the queue(which is already slow)?

Good side I think is atleast some one came to know that case is missing. Better than before where there is no info on status or existance of the case.

wait and see...now how long will they take to clear.

Interesting!? Most of cases with P-Number as P-05236-069XX got final answer

Most of them got certified. Anyone with P number as that can share the priority date please? :eek:

thyramax said:
My guess is that the last 5 digits are running sequence numbers.

Let us divide the ETA as 3 parts
P-XXXXX-YYYYY

Part 1 - P or D
Part 2 - XXXXX - Part 2 (year and day of the year, when the case was entered into PBEC)
Part 3 - YYYYY - Running seq. no , gets reset to 00001 , when it reaches 99999. gets carried over between years.

If you analyze the ETA numbers, first digit (YYYYY) of part 3 is always greater or equal to, if Part 2 (XXXXX) is greater, (esp, the last 3 digits of the Part 2) when two ETA numbers are compared from the same year

Sample cases :

P-05011-1XXXX
P-05013-26XXX
P-05014-275XX
P-05031-45XXX
P-05032-458XX
P-05032-47XXX
P-05033-48XXX
P-05108-58XXX
P-05123-89XXX
P-05124-93XXX
P-05129-99XXX - Reset after this

P-05132-10XXX
P-05137-19XXX
P-05138-2XXXX
P-05144-38XXX
T-05146-44XXX
P-05161-62XXX
P-05165-6XXXX
P-05166-6XXXX

P-05193-1XXXX - Reset to start again with 1XXX
P-05207-44XXX

P-05223-02XXX - Reset again
P-05227-05XXX
P-05236-069XX
P-05241-151XX

P-06086-11XXX

This way you can estimate that every 28-30 working days, there were 100000 entered into the system

Congratulations

RC0878 said:
MDwatch,
please update the tracker with my info. Case certified on Nov 2nd 2006

RC0878, congratulations! My LC is also from FL, and my case also begins with P-05013, but mine is RIR. I also hope to receive the good news very soon.

PD Aug 2003
FL RIR
P-05013-XXXXX

Is FIFO true?

My PD is 3/1/04, EB2-RIR. My online status is still In Progress. I see some people with later PD got approved. Is PBEC really doing FIFO??

Same case is mine too. Was in RIR then moved to non-rir. I'm silent bcos my employer and attorney are not ready to appeal. their claim is "nothing can be done except waiting for a decision on non-rir."

sorry for the repost. didnt like the "quick reply"

Same case is mine too. Was in RIR then moved to non-rir. I'm silent bcos my employer and attorney are not ready to appeal. their claim is "nothing can be done except waiting for a decision on non-rir."

2002june said:
I am also in similar situation. My case was filed in June 2002 as RIR /EB3 and as per my lawyer it is in traditional category. My lawyer is trying to get it back to original queue, from last fews months, no luck yet

whenwilliget said:

Same for me. From RIR to TR. No comunication about this change. No respond to company letter and attorney complain.
I am looking for clues about why they are doing this at this point, looking at 5 years old data.

RIR NY, Oct. 2001

dealsea said:
My PD is 3/1/04, EB2-RIR. My online status is still In Progress. I see some people with later PD got approved. Is PBEC really doing FIFO??

Yeaahh... sure they do.

RIR NY, Oct. 2001

What to make of these

Guys,
My PD is Jan 2002 (EB2 RIR) and the BEC tracking number is P-04279-XXX05. I see that P-04279-XXX02 and P-04279-XXX06 are CERTIFIED. Is there any reason why mine still says IN-PROCESS?

Also the corporate lawyers won't even talk to me in detail and they are always cryptic.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

givememygc2006 said:
Guys,
My PD is Jan 2002 (EB2 RIR) and the BEC tracking number is P-04279-XXX05. I see that P-04279-XXX02 and P-04279-XXX06 are CERTIFIED. Is there any reason why mine still says IN-PROCESS?

Also the corporate lawyers won't even talk to me in detail and they are always cryptic.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Case # does not mean anything, its your PD that is important!!!

Approved

Hi guys,

My labor cert has been approved. PD is March 2003.Its EB3, Thanks for all the informations from u all so far. Best of luck . Hope we'll meet in the other forums.

GR

twice closed and reopened case

manwithnoname said:
Well, it doesn't mean anything unless your lawyer find out the reason for 'closed' status.

Good luck.

first time it was clear, we got the closure notification letter (non-response to 45 days letter), but this time I found out from the check link, no any letters, e-mails. The lawyer will send a letter (doesn't want to call) asking why. But will they answer? From my experience there is a point in regular checking the status.

Case # does not mean anything

coolmaro said:
Case # does not mean anything, its your PD that is important!!!

I have come to that realization long back. The one thing that baffles me is why does not PBEC follow FIFO which they initially said they would. My PD is Jan 2002 and I see lot of approvals from 2003/2004 and some 2005's too.

Certification

Hello All,

They (PBEC) is going through the FIFO(not with the actual Priority Date but with the date your case is entered in to the system). So if you could track with your response dt. of the 45 days letter, then you could find the day it will get certified.

When I tried calculating according to this logic, the week which I thought they will processes,(this week, On wed.) I got certified.

This I am talking about the RIR cases only. I never studied the other cases!. Even, I told my employer... "according to me if my case have to get certified.... that will be this week". First he never beleaved me. But when I got it, he smiled!

Hope this will give some idea for you people who are RIR!

Jacob