Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Finally Certified YEY!!!!

Today after 3yrs and 2 and a half months, finally certified.

Does anyone know which forum to go next????

RC

your day has finally come..

RC0878 said:

RC

hey my heartful congratualtions!!!...I've seen you on here for the longest time....finally a reason to smile..congrats. :D

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
hey my heartful congratualtions!!!...I've seen you on here for the longest time....finally a reason to smile..congrats. :D

Thanks Waitingfor4,

I hope you and others get certified soon and move out of this mess.

RC

RC0878 said:

RC

Hi RC0878,

What is your current online status..

Thanks,
MDRAJ
Case Filed: FEB 02, 2004
State - MD
CaseType EB-3 RIR
ETA Case#: P-05153-xxxx
45 day letter: APR 2006
Processing Center: PBEC
Online Status: "In Process"

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
some ppl on here have Eb3 or Eb2 ..

what do they stand for?

EB is Employment Based category for the I-140 stage. It describes what category you fall into.

EB2 = professional with advanced degree (usually MS or BS+5yrs exp)
EB3 = professional

you can find more detail by doing a google search on employment based green cards

thank you

MDwatch said:
EB is Employment Based category for the I-140 stage. It describes what category you fall into.

EB3 = professional

you can find more detail by doing a google search on employment based green cards

thanks for replying back..appreciate it.

MDRAJ said:
Hi RC0878,

What is your current online status..

Thanks,
MDRAJ
Case Filed: FEB 02, 2004
State - MD
CaseType EB-3 RIR
ETA Case#: P-05153-xxxx
45 day letter: APR 2006
Processing Center: PBEC
Online Status: "In Process"

Online Status is certified....still waiting to hear from attorney and recieve something in mail.

RC

MDwatch said:

EB3 = professional

MDwatch,
please update the tracker with my info. Case certified on Nov 2nd 2006

Reply from DOL

I had our HR send a letter to Elaine Chao's office about 4 weeks ago, so today we got a response back from ETA and it is signed by William Carlson and it has the same canned language that many people posted earlier.

Boy I have have like 4 of these letters so far now all with the same rehash, what was interesting was that this last reponese to our HR now says that my application is now in the processing queue for "Traditional Recruitment", the last 3 responses said it was RIR, which is where it should be.

Not sure if they just screwed up when picking up the template for the letter or if it has been really moved to TR as retribution for too much questioning.

Did Anyone else have this happen to them?

clzeus10 said:
I had our HR send a letter to Elaine Chao's office about 4 weeks ago, so today we got a response back from ETA and it is signed by William Carlson and it has the same canned language that many people posted earlier.

Boy I have have like 4 of these letters so far now all with the same rehash, what was interesting was that this last reponese to our HR now says that my application is now in the processing queue for "Traditional Recruitment", the last 3 responses said it was RIR, which is where it should be.

Not sure if they just screwed up when picking up the template for the letter or if it has been really moved to TR as retribution for too much questioning.

Did Anyone else have this happen to them?

I am also in similar situation. My case was filed in June 2002 as RIR /EB3 and as per my lawyer it is in traditional category. My lawyer is trying to get it back to original queue, from last fews months, no luck yet

2002june said:
I am also in similar situation. My case was filed in June 2002 as RIR /EB3 and as per my lawyer it is in traditional category. My lawyer is trying to get it back to original queue, from last fews months, no luck yet

I got a screenshot from them last year and it said RIR, they send me another screenshot a few months ago and it also said RIR so this is puzzling.

What does your screenshot say?

Prevailling state is what

:confused: Can anybody out there to tell Prevailling Wage's considered based on the labor petition filed state or the alien working state.

Suppose I am working at A state. My employer is in State B. And labor filed from B state. In this case DOL is consider Employer state (B) or alient state (A)

:confused:

clzeus10 said:
I got a screenshot from them last year and it said RIR, they send me another screenshot a few months ago and it also said RIR so this is puzzling.

What does your screenshot say?
I don't have a screen shot. I asked my attorney to send an enquiry to BEC and that is how we came to know that it is not in RIR queue, though it was filed as RIR

chinnu2004 said:
:confused: Can anybody out there to tell Prevailling Wage's considered based on the labor petition filed state or the alien working state.

Suppose I am working at A state. My employer is in State B. And labor filed from B state. In this case DOL is consider Employer state (B) or alient state (A)

:confused:
I am kind of sure it is considered from the state where the labor is filed. In your case it is state B.