Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations

jacob_k8 said:
Hello All,

I am new to this wonderfull site. Listen, I want to clear some of my doubts!

1. Yesterday afternoon I saw my case got "Certified"
"(in the website, Can I trust it?)

2. I applied from PA(Harrisburg), So where I have to applay the "I-140" ? How hard it is to clear that?

3. How long we have to wait for priority date to become April 2004?

Wishing others to get their GC very soon!.

Jack
ETA Case Number: P-05115-6XXXX
Priority Date: : April - 2004

Congratulations and Best of Luck............

GC Steps

Hello Sunny,

Then you get your Labour approve before this month's end(Nov), (between Nov. 20 - Nov.30), Check it! If I am not there in this website, you could write to me @ jacobk9@hotmail.com. Write to me after you get it! ok?

Jacob

hi jacob
thanks and sure i will let u know

all the best for rest of GC process

jacob_k8 said:
Hello Sunny,

Then you get your Labour approve before this month's end(Nov), (between Nov. 20 - Nov.30), Check it! If I am not there in this website, you could write to me @ jacobk9@hotmail.com. Write to me after you get it! ok?

Jacob

OCT 2003 NJ said:
Hi PBECIsKillingMe

What is your Priority date?

My priority date is looks close to yours
My Priority date is Oct 23rd 2003
From New jersey State.
RIR-EB2
Thanks
Oct 2003 NJ
:)
Mine is October 9, 2003. EB3. What is your labor status?

jacob_k8 said:
Hello Sunny,

Jacob

Congratulation Jacob_k8, best of luck in your next step :)

Add this information

Priority Date : Jan 4, 2005
State : GA RIR EB3
45 Day letter received : Jun 22, 2006
45 Day letter replied : Jun 26, 2006
Philadelphia Case number P-5215-XXXXX
Current Stats: In Process

reclosed case was reopened

My case was closed again acoording to status check link (no any leeters to the lawyer), he sent a reopening e-mail, the case was reopened again the next day. Status is data review again as before. The lawyer is going to send a letter with, saying we want to continue and if we should send any additional papers.

What do you, guys, think about all that?

quick question!

I have noticed a number of ETA#'s and they mostly begin with P-05XXX-XXXXX. And I have noticed that many have received their 45 day letters this year like me, then how come my case number is P-06088-XXXXX.

Just wondering how I landed up with such a case number - Any ideas?

GC Steps

Thank you katrina17.......! You will be getting your labour soon too. 'cause what I heard is Philly recruted some new people inorder to clear this mess fast!
So everybody will be out very very soon. According to my way of thinking by max. another 8 months all the cases will be cleared!.
So don't worry, you may be the next...whow knows!
Jacob

adadad said:
My case was closed again acoording to status check link (no any leeters to the lawyer), he sent a reopening e-mail, the case was reopened again the next day. Status is data review again as before. The lawyer is going to send a letter with, saying we want to continue and if we should send any additional papers.

What do you, guys, think about all that?

Well, it doesn't mean anything unless your lawyer find out the reason for 'closed' status.

Good luck.

Quick question!

hey Gurus,
Anyone pls. tell me which Service Center my case will go if I applied my labour from Harrisburg/PA after the LC?
Jacob

NYC2001 said:
I have noticed a number of ETA#'s and they mostly begin with P-05XXX-XXXXX. And I have noticed that many have received their 45 day letters this year like me, then how come my case number is P-06088-XXXXX.

Just wondering how I landed up with such a case number - Any ideas?

The number format is P-YYDDD-XXXXX. P represents Philadelphia BEC, YY is the last 2 digits of the year and DDD is the 3 digit day, the case was entered on the BEC system. XXXXX is a number that is assigned to the individual case. For example, if your case is entered on February 2, 2006 you case number should look like: P-06033-12345 (please ignore last 5 digits). This has no relevance to the Priority Date of the case.

thanks!

manwithnoname said:
The number format is P-YYDDD-XXXXX. P represents Philadelphia BEC, YY is the last 2 digits of the year and DDD is the 3 digit day, the case was entered on the BEC system. XXXXX is a number that is assigned to the individual case. For example, if your case is entered on February 2, 2006 you case number should look like: P-06033-12345 (please ignore last 5 digits). This has no relevance to the Priority Date of the case.

Thank you for answering my question, I was confused by the dates when the 45 day letters were issued.
Considering it took them so long to enter my case into their system, I wonder how much longer before I even hear anything.
5+ years is a painful wait and I hope no one else goes through the same ordeal.

Update from Lawyer

Learnt yesterday that I-140 will be applied with substitution Labor, and hold on to my original approval as all the paper work is ready to be submitted for the substitution.

Also Premium processing will not be allowed for substitutions. Once I-140 is approved my original LC can be used by other potential employees. If some thing goes wrong(which the lawyers dont think will happen as the Job description, PD, education and experience are all same for both LC's) then they will file the second I-140 with original LC.