Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

NYC2001 said:
I wish there really was something that we could do to change that, but we are the mercy of someone who has our file sitting on their desk and all we can do is HOPE.

I sincerely hope you hear something positive soon and i hope our patience pays off and the future steps are not as bad.

Did any of you guys join Immigrationvoice yet?
eventhough they seems focus more on Greencard Issued, at least what they aim and working on will be benefit all of us in general.

They work hard behind the screen and some of their founder still have his case stuck like us. They need to generate 10000 member by the end of this month to let the senate and house rep notice our immigration issues.

So there is nothing wrong with us to sign up and be their member.
if Illegal immigrant can join together to let their voice out, why can't we the high skill professional one try to support each other so at least the senator can see what have US immigration system done to us :p

It's not going to do anyharm on our case. We already here and waiting, some of us has been waiting for more than 4 years (including me) and still waiting.
So while waiting, why don't we help each other.

for those who has their LC case approved and wait for the next phase and impact by retrogression you will be benefit most if their immigration goals go trough. So please sign in and check theirs site http://immigrationvoice.org/

For us who still waiting the least we can do now is sign in and be a member before back to our chair and keep our hope high and think of when is the best time to send another letter or fax to senator or PBEC and secretary of labor Elaine chou :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified yet "in process" on the website!

yeah.. my lawyer and employer has received letters..I am waiting for mine. MY address is updated, so am hoping to get it soon1

katrina17 said:
eventhough they seems focus more on Greencard Issued, at least what they aim and working on will be benefit all of us in general.

They work hard behind the screen and some of their founder still have his case stuck like us. They need to generate 10000 member by the end of this month to let the senate and house rep notice our immigration issues.

if Illegal immigrant can join together to let their voice out, why can't we the high skill professional one try to support each other so at least the senator can see what have US immigration system done to us :p

It's not going to do anyharm on our case. We already here and waiting, some of us has been waiting for more than 4 years (including me) and still waiting.

for those who has their LC case approved and wait for the next phase and impact by retrogression you will be benefit most if their immigration goals go trough. So please sign in and check theirs site http://immigrationvoice.org/

For us who still waiting the least we can do now is sign in and be a member before back to our chair and keep our hope high and think of when is the best time to send another letter or fax to senator or PBEC and secretary of labor Elaine chou :p

Where is the information about this 10000 users? I was surfing IV website and couldn't find one. Could you post URL?

Thank you Katrina17

katrina17 said:

Thank you for your advice, I will surely sign up right away.
I appreciate it and I hope your scomes through soon.

Thanks,

Green Card steps

Hello All,

I am new to this wonderfull site. Listen, I want to clear some of my doubts!

1. Yesterday afternoon I saw my case got "
"(in the website, Can I trust it?)

2. I applied from PA(Harrisburg), So where I have to applay the "I-140" ? How hard it is to clear that?

3. How long we have to wait for priority date to become April 2004?

Wishing others to get their GC very soon!.

Jack
ETA Case Number: P-05115-6XXXX
Priority Date: : April - 2004

GC Steps

Hello All,

1. Yesterday afternoon I saw my case got "Certified"

2. I applied from PA(Harrisburg), So where I have to applay the "I-140" ? How hard it is to clear that?

Jack

jacob_k8 said:
Hello All,

Jack

Congratulations!

1. I believe you can trust the website.
2. Clearing I-140 is all depend on your employer's paper work. It is less difficult to clear I=140 than labor.
3. Which category your labor is filed? EB2 or EB3?

which date

hi can u plz let us know on april which date u filed?

mine april 24th 2004
sunny

jacob_k8 said:
Hello All,

Jack

Steps to GC

After clearing the Labour, (Origin Harrisburg/PA), where is the office for filing I40? Is it in Philly itself?

hi

hi jacob
for 3rd step 485 the dates are not current for india.so if u r indian u need to wait for a while.

can u plz let us know ur PD date

sunny

jacob_k8 said:
What you mean by predict? Do you have to wait years for that too?

Hi PBECIsKillingMe

What is your Priority date?

My priority date is looks close to yours
My Priority date is Oct 23rd 2003
From New jersey State.
RIR-EB2
Thanks
Oct 2003 NJ
:)

GC Steps

hello PBEC IS KILLNG MY LIFE....!
I am sure you will get the GC before me! I am sure about it, although your case takes a little more time to processes!
Jacob

in june or july

hi jacob i got 45days letter around june or july.i donno extact month

sunny

jacob_k8 said:
Hello Sunny, When you got your 45 day's letter? Mine I got around may 2005!