Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

clzeus10 said:
What was the NOF about? Did you respond to it in a satisfactory way? There may not be a connection with NOF and writing all those letters, if they see some problem with the case you will get a NOF regardless of you write them letters or not.

I don't think they will intentionally persecute you just because you wrote them a few letters asking about status of your case, I think thousands of people are doing just that.
I agree with you. I don't believe there is any relation between writing to PBEC and getting NOF. I understand that these guys wrote and got NOF but than there are a bunch of other folks who did not write and still got NOF.

May be..

clzeus10 said:
What was the NOF about? Did you respond to it in a satisfactory way? There may not be a connection with NOF and writing all those letters, if they see some problem with the case you will get a NOF regardless of you write them letters or not. I don't think they will intentionally persecute you just because you wrote them a few letters asking about status of your case, I think thousands of people are doing just that.
NOF is on Prevailing Wage. Our Attorney (FDBL) is still working on it. But there are at least 10 similar cases from my company with same wages and I am the only one to get NOF as I am the only one who wrote letters to every one. See AYCY also wrote letters and his Paper certificate was not received by him till now. If we just write to PBEC, they may not take it as a complaint. But if we write to higher authorities, I am suspecting they are doing it intentionally. This is just my opinion.

Case Re-assigned to anlyst

MY case was first assigned to an anlyst on june 9, 2006. I spoke to 202# guy he told me my case has been re-assigned to analyst on september 29, 2006 .

I really dont know why they have reassigned my case to an anylst . is there any body here in the similier situation .

Please help if you know the answar

Last edited by a moderator:
srsin said:
Anybody has seen their case certified on line today 10/16.
OH YES FINALLY ONE GOOD NEWS.........
Name:"AlienAxis "

MA, Feb 2004 ,RIR Labor Certified

I have been a silent sufferer.

State: MA
Type: EB3/RIR
Priority Date: Feb 22 2004
45 Day Letter: Feb 22 2006
ETA: P-05199-3xxxx

Good luck to you
Online status certified :16-oct-06

It can work for you as well as against you

Caliber said:
NOF is on Prevailing Wage. Our Attorney (FDBL) is still working on it. But there are at least 10 similar cases from my company with same wages and I am the only one to get NOF as I am the only one who wrote letters to every one. See AYCY also wrote letters and his Paper certificate was not received by him till now. If we just write to PBEC, they may not take it as a complaint. But if we write to higher authorities, I am suspecting they are doing it intentionally. This is just my opinion.

I have faxed so many faxes to Assistant Emily Derocco, PBEC, and Congresman Scott Garrett. I also call the 202 as well. All I can tell you is that the 202 person told me it was not "COOL" to keep faxing them. He told me that they have to answer to all my faxes. Unfortunately, they did not responded to the all my faxes as claimed.

You can tell from his tone, he is not happy and can back fire on you. He kept saying that he has no idea of what is going on in PBEC regarding my notification letter and suggested me to contact them directly. FYI, I have called PBEC gazillion times and no use. Basically, all I get is a dead end. Sadly, until today I still have not received my certification letter. Can you believe that???? Anyway, I just want to share my experience with you.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter
:mad:

Caliber said:

Work with your lawyer and answer the NOF to their satisfaction and you should not have any issues. If you look at the trend here with NOF's, most cases are certified after responding to the NOF satisfactorily.

This is just a guess from reading all the posts but I think the percentage of cases being denied after NOF response is not very high, you should feel good that atleast they got to your case by your activism and now it is on top of the pile and as soon as you file a response, you will probably get a decision in less than a month.

Good Luck!

PBEC processing 2002 NY cases

according to my company lawyer, PBEC is processing NY 2002 cases right now, not sure how accurate this message it is. from the screen shot she sent to me, the prevailing wage is still empty, all others filled. my case is NY 2002/07 RIR EB2.

Certified (RIR/CA/EB2)

I have finally received the Labor Cert. I guess I should be overexcited but somehow I'm not, probably because this horrible process has been killing all emotions on its way.

The web site actually started to show "certified" on 10/04/2006, and my lawyers received the letter on 10/13/2006.

Good luck to you all, REALLY.

RIR/CA/EB2
PD: 04/17/2003
45-day letter sent back: 03/2005
P-04294-xxxxx

Pardon me for an off topic question

Guys, manny of us are in the 7th and 8th year extension. I had applied for 8th year extension in Mid August.

Do we know, what H1 extension dates they are approving now and any prediction when a Mid August case will be approved.

Thank you

shoutout said:
according to my company lawyer, PBEC is processing NY 2002 cases right now, not sure how accurate this message it is. from the screen shot she sent to me, the prevailing wage is still empty, all others filled. my case is NY 2002/07 RIR EB2.
I hope your lawyer is right, that would be the greatest news for me too. Could you share some details like how your lawyer got his/her imformation or how did it come up? I mean I just enjoy even a shred of light in signt.

what about 2001 caes?? any ideas????

If they are processing 2002 cases now, what does this mean for the 2001 cases?

H1b

DOL_0903 said:
Guys, manny of us are in the 7th and 8th year extension. I had applied for 8th year extension in Mid August.

Do we know, what H1 extension dates they are approving now and any prediction when a Mid August case will be approved.

Thank you

You should get your extension anytime now. Currently they are taking about 3 months for H1B 7th year extension.

2002 cases :)

shoutout said:

How did he come up with that ?

Any clue ? If he doesn't tell you then I would say he has less knowledge about PBEC then you or other forum-mates.
The other guess is, he must have received approval/nof for ny 2002 case so he is speculating :) and you know PBED does NOT follow any pattern!

Bankruptcy and Pending Labor

Hello all and gurus,
One of my friends labor is pending at PBEC with priority date of March 25th RIR/EB3.
His company is now saying that they might file bankruptcy anytime in the next few months.
Can anyone throw me some light on what kinds of bankruptcy by the employer will cause the immigration process to halt? (Chapter 11,13,7)??
There have been no layoffs in the company and they dont anticipate that either.
Keeping in view the current processing trends, how long do you think it will take for PBEC to process March 2005 RIR cases (ofcourse there are always exceptions with PBEC, but a generalized estimate is what would help from the gurus here)
Has anyone gone through such a kind of situation.
Thanks

sktripuraneni said:
Hello all and gurus,
One of my friends labor is pending at PBEC with priority date of March 25th RIR/EB3.
His company is now saying that they might file bankruptcy anytime in the next few months.
Can anyone throw me some light on what kinds of bankruptcy by the employer will cause the immigration process to halt? (Chapter 11,13,7)??
There have been no layoffs in the company and they dont anticipate that either.
Keeping in view the current processing trends, how long do you think it will take for PBEC to process March 2005 RIR cases (ofcourse there are always exceptions with PBEC, but a generalized estimate is what would help from the gurus here)
Has anyone gone through such a kind of situation.
Thanks
ask him to run in the opposite direction of the company...!!
if the company is filing bankcruptcy and packing bags..its like holding on to a sinking ship.. forget about 2005 March PD ..that too lying at PBEC...evein if it gets thru it wont help him..