Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thank you!

Thanks, StressTest

Now I feel comfortable. Since your screenshot was also having empty fields.
Have a nice weekend!!!!

:D

StressTestInUSA said:
Hi F16..

I just checked my last screnshot..these fields are empty for me as well...so nothing to worry I think..but still ..both of us are around the same date,I still doubt if they are following atleast 50% FIFO...

Keep your mind set for December end...but since your EB2 and your date being current ..you can be the very very anxious to get the hell out of this shit..

good luck...

my screen shots also had same fields empty. my PD is Dec 16,2002,NY,RIR,EB2. still in process

F16 said:
Thanks, StressTest

Now I feel comfortable. Since your screenshot was also having empty fields.
Have a nice weekend!!!!

:D

01/2004 - Certified (Online Status)

I am a silent visitor of this site and wanted to share my happy news with you guys. My online status just showed as Certified. This forum is a fantastic source for information and also best companion in this hard journey. Good luck to all of you who are wating for good news.

Here are my details.
PD : 01/13/2004
State : CT - RIR (EB2)
45 day letter received and replied : 01/27/2006
Online status Certified : 10/13/2006
ETA# : P-05145-XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point sahil... People (me included) just sit around cursing the authorities and not even doing their part. Everyone from 2001,2002 PD must write PBEC a letter to bring their attn towards this.

Sahil2002 said:
Hi SM/PBECisKillingME,
I agree with you guys. No doubt about it, there are issues around PBEC and some pretty hot and thorny. I hate it too. For example, my case got closed, then reopened, then approved, then I had to fight for my certified papers too. I had to fight it out along each step of the way - I absolutely hated it.
But sitting quietly and watching the show is probably not going to help. I have stopped hoping to hope; I have gone aggresive each step of the way. My attorney slammed me the other day as to how aggressive I am. But that's the way life is.
If I had hoped for my case 're-opening' and 'receiving certified ETA's' and depended on my employer/attorney - I can guarantee you that I would have not seen this day.
I guess my point is - you have to fight it out; it is a cruel, selfish world. There is information out here on this board to get your case infront of an analysts desk for adjudication. I have fought for it and gotten success. I have written enough about what, where (and even what font) to fax/call to make things happen.

Things are not perfect - I agree. The only thing you can really do is not to give up or give in.

NY March 2002, EB2 still waiting!!

45 Day replied: July 05

I tried the following options:

1. Requested screen shot from PBEC:
-- Prevailing wages code missing in the screen shot.
-- The occupation code was changed by PBEC to Management Analyst( I believe company lawyer had applied as Software Engineer!!) don't know what to say!!

2. Sent Fax/Letter/Fed Ex etc. to New York Senator and Secretary of Labor
-- It's about 6 weeks now. No news from any one of them.

3. Asked my employer to call PBEC 202#. I could hear the conversation as they placed the call on speaker phone. I was advised that the case has been assigned to Analyst and it's under final review. As per the Analyst[[ since it is a old case it should be processed/certified in 2-3 months]]. My employer called 202# end of July 2006. So far no news!!!

I work for a good global company. I know atleast 10-20 people from our firm who had applied in 2001-2002 mostly EB2 are still waiting!! Currently my client is a global bank and I have heard similar experiences especially people who applied from NY/NJ in 2001-2002.

I don't know who else I can escalate this to...? If "GOD" has a fax or e-mail please let me know!! I guess PBEC can be fixed only by some kind of miracle and not by any rational process...

aqan said:
Good point sahil... People (me included) just sit around cursing the authorities and not even doing their part. Everyone from 2001,2002 PD must write PBEC a letter to bring their attn towards this.

Last edited by a moderator:
babloo_73 said:
Is it worth spending $200 for asking Sheela Murthy the same question

Nope, it is not worth spending $200 if you just want to ask if you can port the priority date from your earlier application. The answer is yes, you can.

Hi,
I would be really thankful if you could help me out. I filed for my Labour from NY as a RIR case on 5th Dec 2002. My employer has moved from NY to Florida and i was working as a contractor in Michigan. My employer has got a letter from them asking what is this Florida-NY-Michigan bussiness and is he running his office in NY only for the Labour. My employer is writing a reply to them and says that he will get a reply in 2 months. This is my 7th year and my 8th year should start in Dec. I have the following questions:
1. If my employer applies for my H1 extension now and the reply from INS is no after two months then can i still stay here till the end dec 2007.
2. At this stage can my employer file for a premium processing for another Labour for me? What are the chances it will get approved.
3. What are the chances that INS will reject my application for my first labour? Has anyone gone through this?
PLEASE HELP.

vp278 said:
Hi,
I would be really thankful if you could help me out. I filed for my Labour from NY as a RIR case on 5th Dec 2002. My employer has moved from NY to Florida and i was working as a contractor in Michigan. My employer has got a letter from them asking what is this Florida-NY-Michigan bussiness and is he running his office in NY only for the Labour. My employer is writing a reply to them and says that he will get a reply in 2 months. This is my 7th year and my 8th year should start in Dec. I have the following questions:
1. If my employer applies for my H1 extension now and the reply from INS is no after two months then can i still stay here till the end dec 2007.
2. At this stage can my employer file for a premium processing for another Labour for me? What are the chances it will get approved.
3. What are the chances that INS will reject my application for my first labour? Has anyone gone through this?
PLEASE HELP.

It sounds a little complicated..Even if he replies and convinces that he has an office in NY..during the next stage of i140,I think he needs to file the company's tax returns from NY and not FLorida..then at that stage you might get caught..

so be cautious and dont waste any more time..

ganeshpra said:
Sahil2002

can u plz give sample message for PBEC fax.

CA/EB3/Dec02
Still waiting
Here is what I am planning on faxing on Monday. Fix the letter as per your needs and suggest modifications if any. Can anyone who has received the approval tell what her designation is? What other numbers do people here recommend sending this fax/letter to?

---------------------------

Date: October 16, 2006

To,

Barbara Shelly
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Subject: Case # XXX

Dear Madam:

I am an employee of XXX Inc. My employer has filed application for labor certification for me. This application is currently being processed at the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center. Following are the details of this application:

Name of the employer: XXX
Employer Address: XXX
Alien Name: XXX
Date of Filing: XXX
State of Filing: XXX
ETA Case Number: XXX

My employer called up PBEC on September 15 and was told that this application was assigned to an analyst for review on August 7 and that a decision will be made soon. Since then, my employer and I have been using the status check website of your department to check the status of this application. It has been more than two months since the application went to the analyst but the status of this application is still “In Process”.

I understand that the backlog elimination centers are committed to eliminating the backlog by late 2007 and I sincerely appreciate the efforts taken in this regard, at the same time I am anxious about the state of my application.

The pending labor application and the uncertainty because of this are impacting my professional and personal life to an inexplicable degree. I will appreciate if you can personally look into this matter and give me an insight into the state of this application. I will be more than glad to provide you information that you may need in this matter.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

how to get a screen shot?

hey all my hopeful friends,
How's everyone?..I've a question. How do you get the screen shot?...anyone? your help will be greatly apprectiated. thank you.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
How's everyone?..I've a question. How do you get the screen shot?...anyone? your help will be greatly apprectiated. thank you.

EMail at H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US, asking for your proof of labor for 7th year of H1 extension. You need to give all your details, whatever you have. You'll still get a reply even if, you dont need 7th year extension.

aqan said:

I agree with Sahil2002, but not with agan. What do you mean by "cursing the authorities and not even doing their part". Note that doing this is not our part. Its like, since the system is not doing too well, we have to do these extra efforts to make our case through. But these are not our part/duties.

Anyway, I did the same, wrote to Deracco, Barbarra Shelly, Cisombudsman, Elaine Chao, Congressman Anthony D. Weiner and couple of more congressman. All these I did through fax and post mail both.
Guess what happened: I got a NOF.

For Non-RIR Screen shot doesn't help

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
You will always get the prevailing wages, and code fields empty.
First your employer will get Recruitment instructions, and then they will post the ad at AJB.

You are better off searching at AJB
rather than wastinge efforts in DOL tracker or screen shots.

These two will be useful only if you are in RIR queue, or your job has been posted in AJB site.

Best of luck, we all need tons of that.
:rolleyes:

I agree with you

blues22 said:
Anyway, I did the same, wrote to Deracco, Barbarra Shelly, Cisombudsman, Elaine Chao, Congressman Anthony D. Weiner and couple of more congressman. All these I did through fax and post mail both.
Guess what happened: I got a NOF.
I did exactly what you have done and was rewarded with NOF.

Caliber said:
I did exactly what you have done and was rewarded with NOF.

What was the NOF about? Did you respond to it in a satisfactory way? There may not be a connection with NOF and writing all those letters, if they see some problem with the case you will get a NOF regardless of you write them letters or not.

I don't think they will intentionally persecute you just because you wrote them a few letters asking about status of your case, I think thousands of people are doing just that.