Here are the details:

EB2, RIR, CA

PD: 5/9/2002
RD: 5/2/2003
45 day rcvd: 6/28/2006
45 dau rply: 7/14/2006
CERTIFIED: 9/29/2006

Assigned to Analyst.

Hi Guys, my case has been in DATA REVIEW stage since it has been re-opened in June 2006 after it was closed by accident last year. And it changed to IN PROCESS today and My HR just talked to PBEC and they told that. the data review is just finsished and confirmed as RIR case and assigned to an analyst. She also told that he will review the prevailing wages and you can expect the approval anytime. She did not say what anytime could mean.. Is it 1 month, 2 months or 6 months?? Whats the typical time for certification after assigned to analyst by your experience ?

P-05122-XXXXX
Priority Date: FEB 2002
State: NY
case closed: Dec 2005
Reopened: March 2006
45 day letter: May 2006
45 day letter replied: June 2006
Assigned to analyst Sept 2006

PBEC number

ny-feb2002 said:
Hi Guys, my case has been in DATA REVIEW stage since it has been re-opened in June 2006 after it was closed by accident last year. And it changed to IN PROCESS today and My HR just talked to PBEC and they told that. the data review is just finsished and confirmed as RIR case and assigned to an analyst. She also told that he will review the prevailing wages and you can expect the approval anytime. She did not say what anytime could mean.. Is it 1 month, 2 months or 6 months?? Whats the typical time for certification after assigned to analyst by your experience ?

P-05122-XXXXX
Priority Date: FEB 2002
State: NY
case closed: Dec 2005
Reopened: March 2006
45 day letter: May 2006
45 day letter replied: June 2006
Assigned to analyst Sept 2006

They say 3-9 months. Do you know which number your HR person called? Did she talk to an analyst in PBEC personally?

I just called my lawyer and spoke with his assistant. I found out that they rec'd my RIR labor certification from Philly BEC just two days ago and they never informed me because my lawyer and his assistant were busy. My certified letter rec’d date is Sept 26, 2006. :D

GChelp123 said:
Looks like we are in same boat...same first five digits.

One of my colleague (same company) had his labor certified (FL EB3, PD Sep 03), also I have seen in another post for Oct 03 approval.... so its trickling...I don't know when it'll pour :)

My first 5 digit is same as you two, still in process......

DOL_0903 said:
I recently got screen shot from PBEC. All the data filled in .... I see the prevailing wages more then the rate of pay. WIll that make a case for NOF. If its the case, I dont see a way for any attorney to rebutt?

Not sure if both the rate of pay and the prevailing wage reflect the wages when the case was filled 3 years agao.

Yes, youe lawyer can have your emplyer to sign a form. Basically agree a pay raise then you will be fine.

vc594088 said:
Yes, youe lawyer can have your emplyer to sign a form. Basically agree a pay raise then you will be fine.

Hi, vc594088,

I have exactly same PD and 45 letter date as you. I also filed from GA Atlanta. IT is still in processing. Let me know when you have good news. Thanks

No letter yet!

Called Philly and a person said they are using a new system to send approval letters out faster. She said I would receive mine by October 9, 2006. I am wondering where is my letter considering so many people have gotten theirs within a week upon approval. :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter

Online Case Status..

Anyone know what the online case status will be if there is NOF on the case.

My PD is April 2003. Online status is "In Process".

Thanks
SM
PD April 2003
PA, EB3 RIR

"In Process", NOF or not. You won't find out about NOF, until you receive it or hear it from 202#. The online status will remain "In process" until "certified" or "denied". Why can't they provide more info in the online status? :mad:

smm123 said:
Anyone know what the online case status will be if there is NOF on the case.

My PD is April 2003. Online status is "In Process".

Thanks
SM
PD April 2003
PA, EB3 RIR

Hello Gurus, Today I got Screen Shot from PBEC. But really it does not say anything about Status.. All of Fields are filled in EXCEPT Prevailing Wage. Could you please guess at what stage my Case is? Online tracker says IN_PROGRESS.. If Prevailing Wage is missing, what does it mean?

Here is detail from screen shot
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|| Case Information ||--------------------------------------------------------------------------||
ETA Case Number: P-05181-9XXXX || Priority Date: 01/31/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: State
Employer Name: XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX ||
Business Activity: COMPUTER SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTANCY
Occupation Title: Computer Programmers
Occupation Code: 15-1021.00
Rate of Pay: $ X0000 / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
Alien Name: MY NAME
Visa Type: || H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: INDIA
Case Received Date: 01/31/2003
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

catch_gc said:
Hello Gurus, Today I got Screen Shot from PBEC. But really it does not say anything about Status.. All of Fields are filled in EXCEPT Prevailing Wage. Could you please guess at what stage my Case is? Online tracker says IN_PROGRESS.. If Prevailing Wage is missing, what does it mean?

Here is detail from screen shot
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|| Case Information ||--------------------------------------------------------------------------||
ETA Case Number: P-05181-9XXXX || Priority Date: 01/31/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: State
Employer Name: XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX ||
Business Activity: COMPUTER SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTANCY
Occupation Title: Computer Programmers
Occupation Code: 15-1021.00
Rate of Pay: $ X0000 / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
Alien Name: MY NAME
Visa Type: || H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: INDIA
Case Received Date: 01/31/2003
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Did you have a NOF from State earlier stating that your salary is less than prevailing wage?

djb said:
Did you have a NOF from State earlier stating that your salary is less than prevailing wage?

Hi DJB, Thanks for replying.. I have never got any of NOF either from State or PBEC.. Screen Shot shows may Rate of Pay: $ 90000 / Yearly , Hopefully it is more than Prevailing Wage.. What I understand Rate of Pay should be more than Prevailing Wage.. Am I going wrong? I'll appreciate your response..

7th year Screen shot and prevailing wage

Hi gurus,
I requested a 7th year screen shot and noticed that every thing was filled out. Earlier when I had checked in April, the prevailing wage and Visa type were missing. However what causes me concern is that my rate of pay is $ 3500 less than the prevailing pay. Wonder if that is a cause for them to set my LC application aside.... Each and every thing makes me anxious as days go by and I see no signs of my Labor getting certified.
Looking forward to your opinions