Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats!!

Congrats and you are lucky. I am still waiting even though my priority date is earlier than yours from same PA state :( Really frustrated and don't know when my application will see the light????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

AUG_PA2003 said:
Certified....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,

Just now checked my status on the website and it says CERTIFIED.

kosu said:
Hi ,

Just now checked my status on the website and it says CERTIFIED. It was in process for a couple of days.

You mean, it was under IN PRocess only for several days and before it was DATA REVIEW?

I'm blessed

srinivas_o said:
Congrats and you are lucky. I am still waiting even though my priority date is earlier than yours from same PA state :( Really frustrated and don't know when my application will see the light????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, I'm blessed. Hope everyone get out this PBEC mess soon.

My saga with the PBEC finally ends, though I am not sure if I should be happy or sad as it has been 4 years and 7 months. I just checked my status from the online site and found out that my application has been certified. Details are as given below:

State - PA(RIR)
PD - February 2002
RD - July 2003
45 - December 2004

I have just changed lanes, instead of being in the bailgadi lane, I now go in the ghodagadi lane. Just my two cents...

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!

Could you please share your ETA (initial digits, like in my signature) number with us?

samarthk said:
My saga with the PBEC finally ends, though I am not sure if I should be happy or sad as it has been 4 years and 7 months. I just checked my status from the online site and found out that my application has been certified. Details are as given below:

State - PA(RIR)
PD - February 2002
RD - July 2003
45 - December 2004

I have just changed lanes, instead of being in the bailgadi lane, I now go in the ghodagadi lane. Just my two cents...

I see following guys posted their approval in PBEC... forum mentioning that their case is approved:

SamarthK
Aug_PA2003
atl72
saik
kosu
BharathNair
rajoid
pbec_sucks
GCVS03
GC_iskillingme
CA_Labor
Ogiraldo
mj75
ashish_alive
chhaya
Slippery_GC
rockyroad
jchliu
danila

number is 19. This makes our official figure for month of September for PBEC equal to 88 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you get from ghodagadi to car soon!
samarthk said:

State - PA(RIR)
PD - February 2002
RD - July 2003
45 - December 2004

VAGCSK said:
My online status changed to: CERTIFIED TODAY!!!

Thank you all!
Congrats VAGCSK,
I see some 2002 approvals now. I hope mine is not too far.
But unfortunately, my Occupation Code and Prev. wage was empty in the last screen shot, a week back.

saik said:
I have received my certified copy of my 750

Certification date : 9/14/06

Shown as Certified in Online System : 9/19/06

Received : 9/21/06

PD : 8/22/03

EB3

Goodluck Everybody...

When my labor was applied from DBPC, I only received the Letter of Final Determination(the mail got forwarded to my new address). How do we receive the certified copy of 750?

LC approval letter

My atty received the LC approval letter exactly 1 week after I saw the online status changed to "certified".

This thread has been extremely helpful. Wish all the best to all of you who are still waiting for the LC. I believe you will get the good news soon if they keep working with the pace we have seen recently.

-mito
EB2/RIR - TN
PD: 8/14/03
LC certified(online): 9/15/06
Atty rec'd LC approval: 9/22/06

My old labor is finally shown "certified" by the online tracker.

P-04302-#####
RIR/CA/EB2
PD : 10/24/2003
45 day letter : 3/3/2005

Labor Approved

My law firm informs me that they have received my approved labor cert. The online status turned ' Certified' on Monday. So about a week to receive it.

Good Luck to all. Hang in there and try not to think too much about it - you should all be receiving the approvals soon.
This forum has been great - much more helpful than any Law Firm could have provided.

NJ - EB2
RIR
PD 08/2x/2003
Online Certification - 9/18/2006
Labor Recieved - 9/22/2006

Now we have started getting 10/2003 certifications, but are these certifications of any use. The I-485 dates are moving backwards. We need to do something about retrogression. If I-485 would have been current, then we all could have filed our labour in PERM and got our Green cards.

ImmigrationVoice(IV) http://immigrationvoice.org/ is an organized attempt to resolve this issue. The way things are moving, no matter how long we wait we might never get Green Cards. Please visit, join and support http://immigrationvoice.org/ .

amitga said:
Now we have started getting 10/2003 certifications, but are these certifications of any use. The I-485 dates are moving backwards. We need to do something about retrogression. If I-485 would have been current, then we all could have filed our labour in PERM and got our Green cards.

ImmigrationVoice(IV) http://immigrationvoice.org/ is an organized attempt to resolve this issue. The way things are moving, no matter how long we wait we might never get Green Cards. Please visit, join and support http://immigrationvoice.org/ .

what about us? whose PD is late 2002, and if the date move faster, we will still be wondering about it, when 2006 filers can get their GC in less than six month time frame?

ETA Case Number

ogiraldo said:
Hi everyone,
just to let you know that today I checked my status in the new system and it said Certified. I don't know when it was certified but I'm still waiting for the Official document.

we have the same ETA Case number P-05146-xxxxx, do you have any idea how long the PBEC process it, from the first time you've seen it "In Process" online. any infromation will really help me track my status.