Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GCSyndrome said:
why not blaming the "devil" Bin Laden and his gang? and dude, if you don't like it, why don;t you just pack and go back?

Hey Hey, hold your horses buddy. Looks like you are a big fan. Anyway, there is no need of being personal. And moreover You can't tell anyone what to do and what not.
Its like sometimes, you dont like a part of something but want rest of the things coz you like the rest/majority.
If the system is not working currectly, how its supposed to, and if someone is criticizing it, u can't say go run away from it, specially where you have freedom of speech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets focus!

blues22 said:
Hey Hey, hold your horses buddy. Looks like you are a big fan. Anyway, there is no need of being personal. And moreover You can't tell anyone what to do and what not.
Its like sometimes, you dont like a part of something but want rest of the things coz you like the rest/majority.
If the system is not working currectly, how its supposed to, and if someone is criticizing it, u can't say go run away from it, specially where you have freedom of speech.

Guys, lets focus our efforts on getting "certified".

and remember, When hearts are on fire, sparks fly out of mouth.

When I tried to query my case now, I am getting an error message:

Error Message:

An error occurred upon your request we apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.

Is it same for everyone or is it just me?

smallamp1 said:
When I tried to query my case now, I am getting an error message:

Error Message:

An error occurred upon your request we apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.

Is it same for everyone or is it just me?
It is working now.. Still in Proces...

Its good to late 2002 cases getting certified without NOF. Kind of gives us old timers some hope!

Can you please post the first few digits of your case # ?

pbec_sucks said:
Online status changed today from "In progress" to "Certified".

EB2/RIR/Virginia:
PD:Oct-21-2002/Phillyec/ 45 DL : 2/16/2205
regional Date: 10/07/2004

dreamer123 said:

NOF = Notice Of Findings

Basically a letter the DOL send to your lawyer/employer with their concerns. If you reply and they are satisfied, they approve your LC. If not they will send you an Intent to Deny.

In each case you can submit a rebuttal.

Certified

Hi Gurus,

Today my employeer said that he received the certified letter. It is exactly one week after the online system showed "certified".

I am in a fix now. My priority date is July 8, 2002 and the current processing date for I-485 is June 15, 2002 in the EB2 category.

1. Should I go ahead and file my I-140 now and file I-485 after the date moves forward ? (Yes, can do that according to http://www.uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dl...70/fr-83688?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm)

2. Should I wait for one month and see if priority date moves forward and file I-140 and I-485 concurrently? (My employeer says that EB2 may Retrograte further this year).

Any ideas/suggessions ?

I pray to God that all our 2001/2002 buddies get their labor cleared ASAP.

BharathNair said:
Hi Gurus,

My online status shows as certified.

I used the case number from the screen shot which was sent to me for my 7th Yr H1 extension. This number had 'T' prefixed and I assumed that it will be changed to 'P' after PBEC receives my 45 day letter.

I used the case number by substituting the 'T' with a 'P' to check the status. But, I am still keeping my fingers crossed until I get an official confirmation from my employeer.

Has anybody found that they have a 'T' number which is entairly different the 'P' number ?

BharathNair said:
Hi Gurus,

Today my employeer said that he received the certified letter. It is exactly one week after the online system showed "certified".

I am in a fix now. My priority date is July 8, 2002 and the current processing date for I-485 is June 15, 2002 in the EB2 category.

1. Should I go ahead and file my I-140 now and file I-485 after the date moves forward ? (Yes, can do that according to http://www.uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dl...70/fr-83688?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm)

2. Should I wait for one month and see if priority date moves forward and file I-140 and I-485 concurrently? (My employeer says that EB2 may Retrograte further this year).

Any ideas/suggessions ?

I pray to God that all our 2001/2002 buddies get their labor cleared ASAP.
Congrats!..
Dont wait for cuncurrent filing. File I-140 ASAP.

Immigration Voice

Dear fellows:

I am pretty sure most of you guys might know about ImmigrationVoice.

I am regular member of Immigration voice forums and group. I really appreciate their effort on resolving issues regarding Emp. Based GC. This is the latest update from this group.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=25527#post25527

Please visit this group and their website. And pass this information to all of your other friends who are stuck in this immi. mess. They need little help from all of us in moving forward.

I am just posting this as we all should know about their motives, objectives and roadblocks they are facing.

Pls help understand email from Backlog Center

Hi all,

Got the following message in email from Backlog Center. Can anyone tell me what this means? Is it certified or still pending?

The Final Determination/Certification letter was mailed 9/19/2006 as data review has been completed on the above subject case by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst.

Thanks,

MDWatch - Sent you a PM. Please see

MDWatch,

Sent you a PM. Please see

MDwatch said:
NOF = Notice Of Findings

Basically a letter the DOL send to your lawyer/employer with their concerns. If you reply and they are satisfied, they approve your LC. If not they will send you an Intent to Deny.

In each case you can submit a rebuttal.

IV is of no help for BEC cases

sanjay_41 said:
Dear fellows:

I am pretty sure most of you guys might know about ImmigrationVoice.

I am regular member of Immigration voice forums and group. I really appreciate their effort on resolving issues regarding Emp. Based GC. This is the latest update from this group.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=25527#post25527

Please visit this group and their website. And pass this information to all of your other friends who are stuck in this immi. mess. They need little help from all of us in moving forward.

I am just posting this as we all should know about their motives, objectives and roadblocks they are facing.

I do not understand why IV does not make any efforts for backlogged Labor certification cases, at least they can ask lawmakers to force DOL to adopt FIFO

Doing what they can

They are doing what they can with the limited resources they have.

Following is what they are doing/ not doing regarding BECs. Can read it @

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=50

Immigration Voice Efforts on the Labor Certification Backlog Issue
The IV team has had very productive meetings with senior decision makers and staffers both in the Congress and the Administration. Feedback from these meetings indicate that decision-makers are aware of the size and scope of the backlog problem. However, a sensible and comprehensive solution is yet to be derived. IV is working with these decision-makers on legislative and administrative solutions to this enormous problem.

Practical Goals for the Labor Certification Backlog Problem
IV will ask Congress to increase BEC funding to speed up backlog processing; possibly by fees on new labor certification applications, and premium processing fees for applications already in the BECs.
IV will request the formation of a Congressional committee to oversee Labor Cert Backlog Elimination Center operations and ensure transparency and efficiency in clearance of all backlogs by Sep 2007, the internal target of the Department of Labor.
IV is also asking for 3 year H1B extensions for EB GC applicants who have completed 6 years on H1. This would provide immense practical relief for people stuck at the BECs.

What Immigration Voice Will Not Do

Immigration Voice is proposing practical steps to eliminate the backlog by increasing BEC funding, and will not ask for automatic approvals of Labor Certs pending at the BECs. Any such request will be an excuse for anti-immigrants to lump skilled legal immigrants with illegal immigrants.
IV supports increased efficiency and transparency in DOL operations. IV will not participate in a lawsuit as we are committed to working with DOL to resolve this problem. The judges opinion in Liberty Fund v. Chao shows that lawsuits are unlikely to result in a positive outcome.

DOL_Ka_Shikar said:
I do not understand why IV does not make any efforts for backlogged Labor certification cases, at least they can ask lawmakers to force DOL to adopt FIFO

netnerd said:
Hi all,

Got the following message in email from Backlog Center. Can anyone tell me what this means? Is it certified or still pending?

The Final Determination/Certification letter was mailed 9/19/2006 as data review has been completed on the above subject case by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst.

Thanks,

As you have your ETA case number, you could check your status on the Backlog Public Disclosure System

Reg 45 days letter

Document about 'No Contact from BEC ' it states that if we have case number starting with P-,D- or T- then it means BEC already have had contact and ineligible to send email regarding no contact.
Does that mean that they already sent letter and got the reply back from Attorney if the case number starts with P-,D- or T-??

thanks
Chinna

2005 Labor cleared from PBEC

Hi Guys,

I was talking to my HR yesterday and he mentioned that they got certified document for a Feb 2005 labor filed from Maine from PBEC.

I know it is frustating and i am really sorry for those 2001 and 2002 guys that are still waiting for their labor

Thanks

Hi GUys,

I got a mail back from DOL about my case status.. though it says "IN Process" on their website, their e-mail says it is "NOF".. So I called my lawyer and he said I should not even send an e-mail to these people and he said he will let me and my company know if he recieves any letter with regards to NOF from DOL..

Any suggestions on what I should do now?

which email did you use to get the status

smallamp1

which email did you use to get the status?

Info or h1b7yr

could you please write the email address

thanks

mmillo said:
smallamp1

which email did you use to get the status?

Info or h1b7yr

could you please write the email address

thanks
hi mmillo, I used info e-mail address... I have got the reply after 10 days though..