Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Wow ... Certified Landmine

Wow... its amazing to see how many people have received their approvals. And then there are few whose status shows "Certified" but they have not received the letters of certification.
I just checked my case status and it shows "In-Process". My case was "Closed" by BEC somehow, but since it shows "In-Process" status - its atleast a step forward. I guess they are now getting serious about this backlog. Having a case "In-Process" status is more important when your PD approaches.

Also, I wonder, if anyone here has reported "Final Review" case status from the web status page. It would be interesting to see if the 202#Guy and the web status link talk to the same database. Or I wonder if the 202guy has some kind of detailed info database that allows him to more detailed case status.

Relieved !

I looked at 100 cases as well for P-05140-

CLOSED 6
CERTIFIED 5
DATA REVIEW 4
INPROCESS 20
NOT FOUND 61
WITHDRAWN 4

Many of the cases were not found and majority are IN PROCESS.

CrabCake said:
LaborPain, the case is P-04280-XXXXX. I'm convinced that there is no order in which the cases are being processed and I'm losing hope that my case will ever get certified. I really don't think we'll ever know the real status of the case and it may be "in process" for another 5 years...10 years...eternity...My plan? Wait until their made-up deadline of Sept.07...and maybe leave this country if nothing happens? What's your plan?
I was hopping that my case would be certified before Labor Day as all the friends I know got their case approved, no matter it was filed before mine or later. But now the reality is that I still have to wait as others can file 140/485 and get EAD/AP. It is so unfair!
Now, my plan is to wait until 09OCT2006, my 9-month-due-date. If I still don't get anything from PBEC, I will have my employer call (202)# again. Hopefully, we can ask for a direct number in PBEC to check what is going on. I really doubt writing to senators will help to push them to process our cases since I have tried that a couple of times already. But if there is no other means, I will try that again. Fight on!

I have seen many cases where the attoney on file received the certified 750 form, and employer or even employee only got the letter, if any. So check with your lawyer.

FLgator said:
Today my employer got the mail. But there is only one-page paper, saying "Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed". So it's certified. But There is no enclosed Form ETA 750. Anyone knows what eaxctly we will get after LC certified? Form ETA 750 and The paper certificate? Where will they send it to? Employer or lawyer or employee? Thanks.

LaborPainMD said:
I was hopping that my case would be certified before Labor Day as all the friends I know got their case approved, no matter it was filed before mine or later. But now the reality is that I still have to wait as others can file 140/485 and get EAD/AP. It is so unfair!
Now, my plan is to wait until 09OCT2006, my 9-month-due-date. If I still don't get anything from PBEC, I will have my employer call (202)# again. Hopefully, we can ask for a direct number in PBEC to check what is going on. I really doubt writing to senators will help to push them to process our cases since I have tried that a couple of times already. But if there is no other means, I will try that again. Fight on!

LaborPain, check your private messages. You've got mail. Yeah, my friend who filed on the same date as I did (identical case to mine). She got approved. However, according to PBEC that doesn't mean anything and it doesn't mean my case will get approved soon (that's what they told my employer). BTW, what do you write in a letter to your senator?

Certified as per Status Check site

<Fingers crosssed> I hope the DOL online status site is true </Fingers crossed>

Finally after 5 yrs of waiting my case was tagged as "CERTIFIED" by the DOL status site. Waiting for the hardcopy of the certification letter to be fully convinced.

The test site showed my case as "In Process" but this new site shows it as "Certified"

State MD
EB3 /RIR
PD June 2001

FAQ's

One of the FAQ's I copied from the http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/ about PDS:

My case has been “In process” the last few times I checked. Is something wrong? Is my case stuck?

No. The PDS will return a status of “in process” as a case moves through the various stages of the case review and analysis process at a BEC. Depending on the case type and filing date, some cases may show a status of “in process” for some time as the case moves through the various stages.
Again, depending on the case type and any issues that arise with the case, you may hear from the BEC while your case is in process and to facilitate faster processing, you should respond as quickly and completely as possible.

I got my LC today

Hi,

Finnally got the news for my attorney that my LC is approved and they are planning to file i-140 and i-485 togather. I am not really sure how is it possible but thats the news.

I know some of us are waiting too long but i can only say one thing.. Keep faith in God. there will be new day tomorrow. If you have any question feel free to post it.

My PD was June 23, 2003 RIR EB3.
Good Luck to all

I just checked my status, it shows certified. Any guess when how long it will take to receive the letter?

ETA Case Number: P-04301-XXXXX
Case Type: EB3/RIR - CA
PD: 07/24/2003
RD:07/13/2004
45DL Received: 03/17/2005
45DL Replied: 03/23/2005

Interesting

rockyroad said:
How can you file i-140 and 485 concurrently? I thought visa numbers are not availabe in eb3....am I missing something?
trust me i am not digesting this also..i just emalied them back lets see what they say.. i will post it tomorrow for sure

Labor Approval!!!!!

Got my Labor approved. What a waaaaaiiiiittttttt....almost 4 years.. Below are my details

PD : 11/21/2002
State : New Jersey
Backlog Center : PBEC
Case number : P05138-XXXXX
45day rcvd & replied : 12/2005
Approval received : 09/11/2006

Best wishes to all others in the Q.

People who received their certification letters recently please check online status site and report the results. That could help find out how reliable the data over there is. Thank you.