Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

MDwatch said:
Good news indeed .... isn't it what they were suppose to do a year ago ... I will believe it when I see it ;)

Thanks for the news :D

--They should hire people from this forum. People here know more about immigration laws than anybody in USCIS.We can spare training time as well.

Hey MDWatch,

Can you "guesstimate" how long it should take for them to touch April 2003 MD case? I have requested for the amendment.Hope they dont approve it without sending my ETA form back for amendment.

Thanks.

anilt75 said:
--They should hire people from this forum. People here know more about immigration laws than anybody in USCIS.We can spare training time as well.

Hey MDWatch,

Can you "guesstimate" how long it should take for them to touch April 2003 MD case? I have requested for the amendment.Hope they dont approve it without sending my ETA form back for amendment.

Thanks.

I do believe that PBEC is now following some kind of FIFO with exceptions.

Check your case status here and report:

http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

Florida Case Certified PD April 2003

Guys, Today I got the email from my Lawyer that my LC is approved.

And as usual the status check over the internet still says "IN Process]

Good luck all. I know how painful this journey was and hope that the rest of it [GC process] would be a piece of cake.

rim

Case # P-5138-XXXX
PD: 1st April 2003
RD: 9th Sept 2003
45 day: sometime Sept 2005
Certified: Aug 17th 2006

hmmm......

That's very interesting. It puts the credibility of this site in question - how current is their database !!!

rim said:
Guys, Today I got the email from my Lawyer that my LC is approved.

And as usual the status check over the internet still says "IN Process]

Good luck all. I know how painful this journey was and hope that the rest of it [GC process] would be a piece of cake.

rim

Case # P-5138-XXXX
PD: 1st April 2003
RD: 9th Sept 2003
45 day: sometime Sept 2005
Certified: Aug 17th 2006

Anyone else?

Does anyone know what type of FIFO PBEC is following? Is it by PD? 45 day letter? Date assigned to an analyst? My case seems to be past due by all of those dates.....Anybody else with similar dates here? :(

Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: Nov 2001
45 DL Received/Replied: March 2005
Assigned to an analyst: March 2006

Don't worry about Case Source

My lawyer also got the screenshot last week and it said Case Source : State, although my labor was in regional before being transferred to PBEC. Lawyer told me that I need not worry about it as she has received lot of approvals with this field as State. And today even I got my labor approval. You can see my details in my signature.

mito said:
Guys,

My PD is 8/14/2003 (state)
and my RD is 9/2/2003 (Regional Atlanta DOL).

Today Lawyer forwarded me the 7th year extension screenshot and the Case source shows up as "STATE". Instead, this should have been the "REGION", right? :confused:

My lawyer says it does not matter but it might.... if the cases from the regional office are getting approved faster than I will suffer for this mistake, right?

Should I pursue a correction? And How? :(

Thanks for your comments......

No FIFO

CrabCake said:
Does anyone know what type of FIFO PBEC is following? Is it by PD? 45 day letter? Date assigned to an analyst? My case seems to be past due by all of those dates.....Anybody else with similar dates here? :(

My case was assigned to analyst on 09JAN2006 according to the (202) guy. So you can see that you are not alone.
BTW another old case got approved: a friend got his LC certified, MD SWA,EB3-RIR, PD 04JUN2001, approved on 30AUG06.

state ?

CrabCake said:

CrabCake,

You do not mention your state, I guess its NY. I think there are a few guys from 2001 still waiting from NY. Mine is 2002 from NJ, painful wait.... :(

Certified from the Online Status

My case is certified from the online status. The problem is that where is the letter??????????????????????????????????????? :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.
Online Status: Certified checked on September 11, 2006.

ThirstyFish said:
CrabCake,

You do not mention your state, I guess its NY. I think there are a few guys from 2001 still waiting from NY. Mine is 2002 from NJ, painful wait.... :(

ThirstyFish, the state is MD, just like LaborPainMD. Good luck to you guys. I hope we get approved some day...It's good to have the support system here and know you are not alone. Thank you!

Hi srinivas_o,

I checked my case last friday on the testlabor link. It was saying In-Process too. I think you are one step away to get certified. Hope this helps! Hang it there!

VAGCwaiting

srinivas_o said:
I checked my case status online and still it is showing as "In Process".. :(

Labor approved

I got my approval today - details in the signature. Thank you everyone for all the useful info that you guys have been posting.

MDWatch, you can add me to the tracker for the benefit of others.