Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

MDwatch said:
It sounds like it is approved.

What do you put in the subject line and in the content of your email ? I get the standard automated response everytime ...

I THINK THEY ARE PROCESSING THRU 2003 AND YOURS PD IS 04. THATS WHY YOU ARE GETTING AUTO RESPONSE. WHEN THEY WILL OPEN YOUR FILE, THEN THEY WILL REPLY YOU WITH UPDATES.

June 2003 FL certified

here my info for update

EB3
FL
PD:06/17/03
RD:12/12/03
LETTER RECEIVED: 02/17/05
ETA# 0512/20.....
CERTIFIED 9/1/06

I DID NOT GET ANY LETTER YET I CALLED THE GUY ON THURSDAY

:) :eek: :confused:

Labor Approved!!!!!!

AND it's a Feb 2002 PD!

Got an email from the laywers (paralegal - lawyers don't work weekends)... our labor cert is finally approved. Please see signature for details.

Good luck to all the other 01/02's that are stuck in the he11 hole.

CT Labor Approved.

My Manager has informed me yesterday that, my labor has been approved.

One down - 4 to Go........
Approved for ninth year H-1 extension recently.
Hopefully at the time of 10th year extension my I-140 should be clear and I will be able to extend my H-1 for next three years because I don't see any sign of filing 485 with a PD of 07/03 any sooner than a year or more from today.

Thanks to all for your support during this journey and I really wish "Good Luck" to all.

T-05151-xxxxx
RIR from CT, July 2003.

For those that asked:

The Occupation Title is Data Communication Analyst.

I didn't write a letter to Senator, but did fill in a web form to Sen Clinton almost two years ago (with no response). Other than that, I don't have any other details as I only got a screen shot mid August (filled in) and previous to that was two years ago (obviously blank then).

Woz2000 said:
AND it's a Feb 2002 PD!

Got an email from the laywers (paralegal - lawyers don't work weekends)... our labor cert is finally approved. Please see signature for details.

Good luck to all the other 01/02's that are stuck in the he11 hole.

Philly Bec Hiring Bunch Of Analysts

I'm taking a Masters degree course and one of of my class fellow is a manager from NJ Labor Department. She mentioned that Philly BEC is hiring bunch of analysts to work on the backlog. This was a wonderful news and worth sharing with you folks. All the best.

Imran

GCkiTalash said:
I'm taking a Masters degree course and one of of my class fellow is a manager from NJ Labor Department. She mentioned that Philly BEC is hiring bunch of analysts to work on the backlog. This was a wonderful news and worth sharing with you folks. All the best.

Imran

Good news indeed .... isn't it what they were suppose to do a year ago ... I will believe it when I see it ;)

Thanks for the news :D

GCkiTalash said:

Imran

Indeed, its a good news, but I'm sure, that will take some time to give results. As probably they'll undergo some training, practice and then they get to work in actual live cases. So assume end of the year, going by BEC's speed.

Rohila said:
My Manager has informed me yesterday that, my labor has been approved.

One down - 4 to Go........
Approved for ninth year H-1 extension recently.
Hopefully at the time of 10th year extension my I-140 should be clear and I will be able to extend my H-1 for next three years because I don't see any sign of filing 485 with a PD of 07/03 any sooner than a year or more from today.

Thanks to all for your support during this journey and I really wish "Good Luck" to all.

T-05151-xxxxx
RIR from CT, July 2003.

Congrats on your approval.

When did you obtained the screen shot? It appears from the case number (T-XXXXX-YYYYY) that 45 day letter was not generated. Did you received the 45-day letter?

Good luck.

Guys,

My PD is 8/14/2003 (state)
and my RD is 9/2/2003 (Regional Atlanta DOL).

Today Lawyer forwarded me the 7th year extension screenshot and the Case source shows up as "STATE". Instead, this should have been the "REGION", right? :confused:

My lawyer says it does not matter but it might.... if the cases from the regional office are getting approved faster than I will suffer for this mistake, right?

Should I pursue a correction? And How? :(

Thanks for your comments......

heard from lawyer

..., it does NOT mean that the case will definitely be processed by 9/30/07. It is just as likely that the BRC will not be finished with processing by then, and that they will simply ask Congress to extend the funding, but we will not know this for sure until we are much closer to that date.

Labor Approved!!!!!!!!

I really, really, really thought this day would never come. After 3.5 years of waiting, of anguish, of seriously thinking of going back, of watching wife not working and kid growing (college in 2 years!) I just got an email from lawyer that Labor is approved. If true, all of you will get it, I have absolutely no doubt. I know it is difficult, and I hated when I was told this, but hang it there; it will come.

RIR EB-3 FL
PD March 2003
45-day letter received Apr 2006
Approved : Sept 2006(?)

hi
I checked with that test site few days ago.It shows case status closed what should i do now.wait for the site to open again for status check or call my lawyer.

Sunny26
April 2004
VA

sunny26 said:
hi
I checked with that test site few days ago.It shows case status closed what should i do now.wait for the site to open again for status check or call my lawyer.

Sunny26
April 2004
VA
Get your lawyer to call up the 202# in DC and check on the status of your case. It is a simple phone call and you will get the answer rapidly. Otherwise, send an email to the h1b7thyr email and get a screen shot.

LC Question...

MDwatch said:
Good news indeed .... isn't it what they were suppose to do a year ago ... I will believe it when I see it ;)

Thanks for the news :D

Hi,
I got my 45 day letter towards the end of nov 2005.
MY priority date is 01/2004. Has anyone with this priority date received certification yet from PBEC?

Thanks & Regards
--------------------
ETA Case Number: P-05166-xxxx
Priority Date:Jan2004
Received Date : Jan 2004
Processing Type:TR
Processing Center:philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

MDwatch said:
Get your lawyer to call up the 202# in DC and check on the status of your case. It is a simple phone call and you will get the answer rapidly. Otherwise, send an email to the h1b7thyr email and get a screen shot.

Hi MDwatch
I send an email to the h1b7thyr and got reply imm.No case close or case status in that.Is that mean my case is still open