Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Lets not panic and wait, it is probably not official yet. As soon as I hear from my attorney I will post here :(

Labor Approved

Guys,

After a long wait, just got my labor approved. Does any know what is the documentation usually required for I-140 ?

It is moving guys, wish everyone good luck...

Details
Filed : NJSWA
Type : EB2
Date : 04/25/2003
45 Day Letter : 1/25/2006
45 Day Replied : 2/28/2006
Labor Approved : 09/06/2006

nohope_for_lc said:
This is a test site with test data. What is the bad news?

Bad news = "Denied" but Y'day sent a mail for 7 th year ext and got the screen shot there is no status Filed on that....

Last edited by a moderator:
lcexpress said:
which is closer to 'certified', 'data review' or 'in process'?

Based on the definition posted at the URL, I am falling towards "In Process" being closer to getting certified.

# Status Definition
1. Data Review Your case has been entered into the BackLog System and is under review.

2. In Process The case is currently being worked on or in the queue ready to be worked on.

3. Certified Case has been Certified.
4. Denied Case has been Denied.
5. Appeal Case is currently being Appealed.
6. Withdrawn Case has been Withdrawn.
7. Closed Case has been Closed.

Do not rely on this data

narayana_pan said:
Bad news = "Denied" but Y'day sent a mail for 7 th year ext and there is no status Filed on that....

May be they have set you record as denied for test purpose so they can test denied option. This cannot be real database. It doesn't find my data. Still talk to your lawyer. Ask him to get your status. Hope everything will be fine.

nohope_for_lc said:
May be they have set you record as denied for test purpose so they can test denied option. This cannot be real database. It doesn't find my data. Still talk to your lawyer. Ask him to get your status. Hope everything will be fine.

I am trying to get in touch with my attorney too. Dont rely on that dB. It seems to be test only

CarolVA said:
I am trying to get in touch with my attorney too. Dont rely on that dB. It seems to be test only

Thanx all For the Reply........
Pls post me your reply if you contact you attorney . I am trying to get in touch with my attorney too
Hope for the best....

I will do so. Dont worry, DOL has not made the offcial announcement yet, and last time (around July end) the dB was innaccurate too.

I just talked to my lawyer. That dB is not official YET so lets not panic and be alert. They have not received any notification or anything official from DOL saying that my case was closed. So I wouldn't rely on that website yet.

CarolVA said:
I just talked to my lawyer. That dB is not official YET so lets not panic and be alert. They have not received any notification or anything official from DOL saying that my case was closed. So I wouldn't rely on that website yet.

I am not getting you.. pls give me the some more details....
Thnx for help

Question Regarding H1B extension

MDWatch and Gurus,
First I want to thank you guys for prompt replies in past. i have another question. one of my friend got promotion and now he is manager. his H1B extention was due. his company is putting a new job desription for him. does it have problem in H1B ? how it will affect his green card processing. his attorney already filed the I 140.
any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks

narayana_pan said:
I am not getting you.. pls give me the some more details....
Thnx for help

My lawyer said when DOL closes a case, they send BOTH the attorney and the employer an official notification.
He also said that database has not officially being authorized by DOL to be used by the public, and also said that the info we got from 202# is more accurate.
So , if you have any doubts, have your employeer call the 202 # and request info on the case. Do not rely on the dB as of now

This is Very Very old Database

CarolVA said:
Driving us nuts.
I just checked one of my colleague's case with PD April 2003 and was approved June 20, 2006 and received by his employer about a week back. I put his ETA number and this is still showing IN PROCESS. So please do not take it seriously.

Any guesses?

Hey everyone,
I emailed PBEC and finally got a freaking response....but can anyone tell me frankly what it means exactly...thank you.

"The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog
Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog
Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications
currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are
unable to provide you with an exact processing time."

in the racks

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,
I emailed PBEC and finally got a freaking response....but can anyone tell me frankly what it means exactly...thank you.

"The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog
Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog
Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications
currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are
unable to provide you with an exact processing time."

That just means that your file is sitting on somebody's table or some dusty rack. Hang in there mate you will get it.

Intrestingly, I got following reply from info@ PBEC today>

You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

* Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
* Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)
* Incorrect case closures
* H-1B extensions please email your request to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US
* Case withdraws

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
====================================End :(

Online case status check

I just checked my status and shows "IN PROCESS" same as what it showed last time. I also checked my friends status whose labor was certified @ 6 months ago. The systems shows certified.

So i guess it does work correctly but is not being updated on daily basis. And may show "IN PROCESS" for those who got certified recently (may be last few months).

NY RIR
PD: 06/12/02
EB3
45 DL Received: Jan 19 2006
45 DL Replied (same day): Jan 19 2006
Labor Waiting