Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Manager did

GC_SLACER said:
Did you call yourself or your lawyer called them?

My manager did. BTW, your dates are very close to mine

Its funny how we are seeing June, July, October approvals now. What is going on?

Labor approved

Just got a call from company's attorney yesterday about Labor approval. don't know the approval date yet.

Here are the details.
Case Number: P-04299-xxxxx
PD: June 6 , 2003
State: CA
Type: EB3-RIR
State: approved

I think i can file for I-140 but not I-485 as it is EB3. correct..

I have almost completed 6 years(2 months left) on H1 and my present company had filed for 7th year extension and it is approved too.

few questions i have is that
If I file for I-140 and it gets approved in a month or so. can i switch jobs at that time and keep my PD. In what scenario's i can loose my PD if i switch job.

Also if my new employer has to do just H-1B transfer or they have to file for H-1B extension too ? incase they need to file for H-1 extension then will they get 3 years extension ?

How to find if Labor is filed in EB2 or EB3?

I know this is a silly question, but how do i find if my labor is applied in EB2 category or EB3? Is there any field in form ETA 750 for that?

Thanks in advance.

sub077 said:
I know this is a silly question, but how do i find if my labor is applied in EB2 category or EB3? Is there any field in form ETA 750 for that?

Thanks in advance.

Check your ETA 750A Part A: Item 14. It must say MS required in the box that says "College degree required" for your LC to be qualified for EB2.

Alternatively, if Item 14 says B + 5 yrs of expereince is req'd, it would still qualify for EB2.

Also, to get a better understanding, read the following EB2 equivalency memo by USCIS:
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news215.htm
This memo is still valid as of today although it was issued on March 27, 2000.

Congratulations guys !!!

But the wait is killing me.... :mad:

NY RIR EB3 12/05/2002

jb008 said:
Just got a call from company's attorney yesterday about Labor approval. don't know the approval date yet.

Here are the details.
Case Number: P-04299-xxxxx
PD: June 6 , 2003
State: CA
Type: EB3-RIR
State: approved

I think i can file for I-140 but not I-485 as it is EB3. correct..

I have almost completed 6 years(2 months left) on H1 and my present company had filed for 7th year extension and it is approved too.

few questions i have is that
If I file for I-140 and it gets approved in a month or so. can i switch jobs at that time and keep my PD. In what scenario's i can loose my PD if i switch job.

Also if my new employer has to do just H-1B transfer or they have to file for H-1B extension too ? incase they need to file for H-1 extension then will they get 3 years extension ?

good question ..I wonder if anyone has any suggestions.
I have a related question. I am working in company A and they have filed for my 7th year extension. GC was filed in 2003 pending in PBEC. six year expires in feb 2007
if extension is approved (7th year) and I get a offer in company B. can I join company B ? i.e if I transfer my H1 to company B. if yes then will that H1 be valid till feb 2008 (with company B). I intend to apply in PERM with company B immediately. I plan to request company A to keep my GC in process.

I do have a back up petition (family based which should come in 4 years) and hence planning for the risky step above.
Thanks for any advice in advance !!

Waiting For Lc

big D said:
Long time reader, and first time poster! I feel obligated to share my good news.

I just called 202 number and finally got through to a live person. He said my case was certified on 8/28/06. He doesn't know how long it takes for the mail to get out.

Here is my info:

PD: 6/16/03
NY EB-2 (RIR)
P-05188-03***

Aproval Date: 8/28/06
Receipt Date: Not yet

YESTERDAY PBEC REPLIED MY EMAIL THAT "This case P-05146-XXXXX is being certified.
08/23/2006 08:49:16 am
Certification Letter Generated
Keisha Jones

08/23/2006 08:49:16 am
RIR - Certification Recommended "

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO GET STATUS.

THANKS.

MD EBE RIR, PD-5/27/03
RD NEVER MADE IT.
45 DAY LETTER 4/3/06
45 DAY LETTER REPLD 4/7/06
PBEC RECD 45 DAY LETTER 4/11/06.

My employeer called the 202 # yesterday and was advised the case is in QUEUE. However in that "automated system" it shows as closed. :(

using the system -- status: IN Progress.

I used the link to check my status, it shows that the status is " In Progress". My employer called the 202 # several times and left message, nobody calls back.

CarolVA said:
I think that as last time that db is not updated. Can someone check please? :(

Last time this link worked, my case appeared as closed. I called my lawyer in a panic and had my employeer called the 202 #. The lawyer said that unless DOL send a notification the case is not closed. 202# said case is IN queue as of tuesday.
I would not trust that db unless is something official from DOL

Received hardcopy certified labor...

Wow..my attorney confirmed he received hardcopy of certified labor yesterday.... Hang in there....next is your turn.
;)

Some_GreenCard said:
Yeeeepeeee....
My case finally got certified on 8/11/2006, just found out by call 202#.
Case details in my signature

CarolVA said:
I think that as last time that db is not updated. Can someone check please? :(

Yester Day I sent out mail to 7 th year ext email Id and I got the mail and screen Shot there is NO Status filed. To day Morning I check the Link and showing the Bad news ... :(
can any one tell me this is the right Status or not???

Does it shows as CLOSED? Last time mine showed as closed and Tuesday the guy at the 202 # said it was in queue
So I would not trust that dB, but anyway I am trying to get in touch with my attorney again :(

This is the same database

narayana_pan said:
Yester Day I sent out mail to 7 th year ext email Id and I got the mail and screen Shot there is NO Status filed. To day Morning I check the Link and showing the Bad news ... :(
can any one tell me this is the right Status or not???

This is a test site with test data. What is the bad news?