Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Got it, thanks.

Got it, thanks.

sachv_ said:
in your case since the reruitment was already done...its the same as RIR....
but for cases like mine and I assume for nohope_for_lc
where the recruitment was not done...we have to first wait for recruitment instructions....
and the queue is long...there are people with PD in 2001/2002 waiting for recruitment instructions....its sad and pathetic....
you are in luck my friend...

How do you know?

RC0878 said:
Got it, thanks.

How do you guys know your case is assigned to an analyst?, is it the 202 number or the screenshot?.

Thanks,

pd: 01/2002
State: Florida
TR

UrgentV said:
How do you guys know your case is assigned to an analyst?, is it the 202 number or the screenshot?.

Thanks,

State: Florida
TR

UrgentV,
I got that info from the kind and helpful gentleman at the 202#....
Thanks,
RC

Hi nohope_for_lc, can you or anyone please give me the 202 number so that I can find the status of my application or let me know where I can find it..I would greatly appreciate your help guys..

RC0878 said:
nohope_for_lc, do they send out some special instructions regarding the recruitment status. Mine is a TR case filed in Aug'2003. Last time I checked on 202#, the case for "assigned to an analyst". Also, I was told that at this point it doesn't matter if your case is TR or RIR. Please correct me if I am wrong, coz I am under the impression that from the "assigned to an analyst status" the case might have or will be going to "Under final review status" and the next time i hear from PBEC will be the LC approval letter, ofcourse if there isn't any NOF.

Please correct me if I am under any misconception.

Thanks,
RC

202-693-3010

202-693-3010
GC_lookin said:
Hi nohope_for_lc, can you or anyone please give me the 202 number so that I can find the status of my application or let me know where I can find it..I would greatly appreciate your help guys..

NY applicants

2 guys with pd jan'03 and 1 guy with pd feb'03 received approval from my company.

Greencarddream said:
NY/RIR/EB2
PD: Feb 2003
45 day Letter rcvd: Feb 1, 06
45 day Letter replied: Feb 2, 06

After that no news. Is PBEC still approving only 2002 cases for NY? I request NY guys to give their status in this thread or the "NY LC pending and approval cases" thread, so we all can know the NY trend.

Please somebody clariy the confusion in applying I140 and I485 together.

Thanks.

No prevailing wage or occupation code

RC0878 said:
UrgentV,
I got that info from the kind and helpful gentleman at the 202#....
Thanks,
RC

RC0878,
I called one time and the guy told me he needed to talk to my lawyers. Have you seen you screenshot lately?. Because my prevailing wage and occupation code are empty in my screenshot. Is this a sign my case has not reached an analyst yet ?

Thanks,
UrgentV

florida
TR

case reopened?

Guys,
Did anyone get case reopened after sending email? Any ideas how long this may take??

how many COs at PBEC?

I was looking at the approvals on the other thread and it seems that old cases were starting to move :) However, there are 2003 approvals as well. Does anyone know if there are more than one CO at PBEC?
I saw the name of Barbara Shelly but just wondering if there's another CO's queue. Let us know.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Case Approved .. :)

adadad said:
Guys,
Did anyone get case reopened after sending email? Any ideas how long this may take??

My case was finally approved after i received case closure notice. Bellow are my details.

CAse NO: ETA P-0513X-XXXXX
PD: July 5th 2002
Received 45 Day letter: 30-Nov-2005
Received Notice of Closure: 25-Apr-2006
Request for Reopen : 28-Apr-2006
Approval Received : 31-Jul-2006

I wish you all Good luck.. See you guys in I140 ....

45 Day letter response sent on 01/06/2005

All,

I'm a new one to this site and this GC mess. My company substituted my name against a pending labor in BEC philadelhpia. The PD is 03/22/2002. I talked to the attorney and they are saying that they received 45 day letter in Jan-05 and replied on 01/06/2006.

So please help me in gussing how long generally it takes to get LC approval in such scenario and how long it take for the denial..

Thanks a lot in Advance and Wish all of you and self good luck.

Thanks
KJ

Any approvals from Delaware cases

I am a silent reader and saw some approvals for Feb 2003, My Pd is Feb 28, 2003, state - DE. Since I last checked the status was RIR in march 2006.

I am waiting for good news..... when will that be......

UrjentV,
I checked my screen shot on April 26th' 2006 and both those fields had a value and were NOT empty. And just FYI, I asked my manager to call.

Thanks,
RC

UrgentV said:
RC0878,
I called one time and the guy told me he needed to talk to my lawyers. Have you seen you screenshot lately?. Because my prevailing wage and occupation code are empty in my screenshot. Is this a sign my case has not reached an analyst yet ?

Thanks,
UrgentV

florida
TR

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_NEED said:
My case was finally approved after i received case closure notice. Bellow are my details.

Congrats!!!

Looks like if you recently got 45 days letter or if your case got closed, you have better chance of approval. In my case, the 45 days letter was replied in Jan 2005 and still no news!

GC_NEED said:

So you didn't get anything from them about reopening your case, is it right?

UrgentV said:
RC0878,

Thanks,
UrgentV

florida
TR

The missing information on your screenshot usually indicates an "in-process" status but there might be other issues. I would suggest that you follow-up with your employer since PBEC/202 would only speak to an employer/attorney. I guess they don't talk to aliens like us :)

Thank You! Let me check teh private message.
another_fella said:

mgkadiri

Congratulations!!

So PBEC is finally onto mid 2003! that is going to be good news for some folks (like me) and not for some others whose applications have been waiting for longer periods...

My labor also has been filed from Mississippi, and you are the only other person from Mississippi that I am seeing here.

Please check your private message.

Mine is also a Non-RIR case. But the recruitment process was already done before the case was sent to BEC.

nohope_for_lc said:
Good to see July 2003 approval. But people with TR case type cannot expect an approval before they get their recruitment status.Has anyone with TR case type received recruitment instruction? Does anyone has any idea when they will start recruitment process for TR cases?

Congratulation mgkadiri.