Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My employeer just called 202 # and a very nice person told them my case is in process... so the database IS NOT CORRECT
Please do not give yourselves a very hard time with this and lets wait for the official DOL database.

nj_sucks said:
Can anyone provide me a sample letter for H1b7yr@PHI.DFLC.US? I remember I saw something like that not very long ago, but I couldn't find it.

thanks a lot.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please provide us with the proof of submission to apply for an extension of H-1B visa.

Here are the details of my Permanent labor.

Company Name:

Company Address :

Ph no:

Fax no:

Alien Name:

Alien Address :

Priority Date:

State Filed From :

State Case No :

If file Moved to Regional Centre, Date:

Thank you for your attention.

Cool down Bittooo.....

Chill yaar, we all are in the same boat.....

I came here in 2001....got my bachelors (on F1) and masters (on H1, part time) plus 4 years of experience......and all that from the money made here. And made enough (NOT extravagant) on top of that.

I have already made up my mind to reside here for 5 more years (I call it "PANCH VARSHIYA YOJNA"), just enough to pay up the house i bought in india and deposite some cash-in-hand....and then fly back home. I am sure, there is enough there to provide us a good living based upon our education and experience....atleast I hope.

All I am trying to say is that just DON'T LOSE HOPES and keep on hanging in there.....make a plan (whatever suits you) and just implement it and things will fall in place, atlease we are lucky enough to be from a country, that we can now call....somewhat a land of oppurtunity.....

RELAX MAN......hara patta aayaa/nahin aayyaa.....jaaye apni *#*#/@$#**

maybeimcrazy said:
So, back in india, most of us were high-fliers. everyone in india thinks that hey bitoo is in amereeeka, must be making laatts of maney and dating lots of chikkks. (someone actually told me that). i have been stuck in the same company for 5 years, going nowhere. decided in 2004 that i will stick it out and get the gc and then move on to better things. the day has yet to come when i can move on, i cant see it in the horrizon

i feel that my skills and mind have deteriorated. i am not as fresh as i was 5 years back. not doing work that i love, just hanging in there. i think the decision to come to usa was the worst decision i made, sure i had fun here, but this is pretty damn frustrating. i am not sleeping hungry and am better off that 95% of the worlds population, am i being ungrateful? maybe. i thought that i could do better, now i dont. maybe after i get the gc, my attitude will change. now i am broken. ladies and gents, uscis has broken me.

i have wasted the last 5 years of my life, my prime, am over 30 now and nowhere to go. hope that these sons of friggin nasty, scumsucking, mofos will get their misery too. but u know, i cant do anything so i will sit quietly, putting my penis in a bag.

i am filled with so much pain and frustration that i cant say it in these forums, i do not have words to express it. so i will quote gnarles barkley.

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase.
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space

And when you're out there
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Probably

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control

Well, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me

maybeimcrazy

So, back in india, most of us were high-fliers. everyone in india thinks that hey bitoo is in amereeeka, must be making laatts of maney and dating lots of chikkks. (someone actually told me that). i have been stuck in the same company for 5 years, going nowhere. decided in 2004 that i will stick it out and get the gc and then move on to better things. the day has yet to come when i can move on, i cant see it in the horrizon

i feel that my skills and mind have deteriorated. i am not as fresh as i was 5 years back. not doing work that i love, just hanging in there. i think the decision to come to usa was the worst decision i made, sure i had fun here, but this is pretty damn frustrating. i am not sleeping hungry and am better off that 95% of the worlds population, am i being ungrateful? maybe. i thought that i could do better, now i dont. maybe after i get the gc, my attitude will change. now i am broken. ladies and gents, uscis has broken me.

i have wasted the last 5 years of my life, my prime, am over 30 now and nowhere to go. hope that these sons of friggin nasty, scumsucking, mofos will get their misery too. but u know, i cant do anything so i will sit quietly, putting my penis in a bag.
i am filled with so much pain and frustration that i cant say it in these forums, i do not have words to express it.

Dude, I cannot believe how succintly and precisely you have expressed what a lot of people in this forum feel. Pain is dripping from your words and I can feel it, because I feel exactly the same way, its like I wrote that post not you, it fits so perfectly to my situation and probably hundreds more on this forum

I am not going to tell you its all going to be fine and all other BS, because I know it can't be made right, how do you return someone 5 years of their life?

How do you make it right? You just can't. I don't have any answers for you or for myself.

Cases with No Receipt of 45-Day Letters

From the MurthyBulletin:

The Murthy Law Firm recently learned that some of the cases that did not receive 45-day letters were intentionally frozen by the DOL due to multiple filings. The DOL is better able now than in the past to identify multiple cases filed in different jurisdictions by an employer for a particular beneficiary. They have advised us that these cases are, for the time being, frozen in the system. As of this writing, there has been no communication from the DOL regarding these cases. Thus, some of the cases that did not receive 45-day letters are attributable to this freeze. One possible remedy appears to be for the employer to decide on the case that will be pursued, and to withdraw the other/s. Of course, this decision should be made after consultation with a qualified and experienced immigration attorney to carefully weigh the pros and cons of each option.

http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

Write to Amnesty international

write to Amnesty international....its nothning but sensless toture of the educated and skilled...

Raj,

1. You don't need to file H1 transfer again for Comp A to join them back, provided the validity date on H1 you had for Comp A before joining Comp B is good for some more time. Let us say Comp A's H1 validity is upto June 2007 before joining Comp B through transfer then you can go back and work for Comp A with that old H1 until June 2007, in order to continue working for Comp A after June 2007 you will have to file H1 extension through Comp A on or before June 2007, which is a regular H1 extension. A friend of mine was in similar situation about 2 years ago, and went back to Comp A based on Comp A's old valid H1, but that was not for GC, instead the deal with Comp B didn't work out for him.

2. Yes you can file I-140 through Comp A. Since GC is for future employment and you seem to be in good terms with your ex-employer, this is a good option if needed. See whether you can convice Comp A to file I-140 now with an option to join them when 485 becomes current. Simultaneously continue EB2 petition through Comp B, when the labor is approved file I-140 through them.

3. If you are from retrogressed countries, yes PD does matter a lot. I read somewhere that you can keep PD's from approved "Old PD Labor+140" (even if the earlier Labor is EB3) and still go through EB2 category with Comp B. You can use this option if you manage to continue the applications through both companies. When Comp A and Comp B's I-140's get approved, then you can consider the option of filing 485 through Comp B in EB2, by using the earlier priority date from Comp A's EB3 petition.

This is a complicated area, I would suggest talking to a good attorney on these options and and make sure to ask him/her questions on these, and make use of it if you can.

Goodluck!!

PS: I am not an attorney. Use the information above at your own risk.

akrkap said:
I HAVE ADDED QUESTION 3, Which I forgot to add earlier
Thank you all

Sakina, Senior Members, and all Readers,

I am in a very weird situation. Appreciate if you guys can help.I

I was working for Company A, who had filed for my LC in June 2002 RIR NJ. I joined a new company B on July 10th, after loosing hope on my LC. Company B filed for H1B Transfer on the 10th of July this year (less than 2 weeks) and simultaneously filled for PERM.

Today, July 27th, I got a call from Company A that my LC from June 2002 got approved. Now, I am confused. I defiantly want to go back to company A due to the priority date from 2002.

Since, Now that I want to go back to my old company, I would like to know the following questions:

1) Do I need to again file for a H1B transfer to get back to company A due to the fact that on July 10th I filed for transfer from company A to company B (I sent the documents on the 10th with $1000 express fee)
2) Incase, if I do not transfer, technically, can my company A continue to file for I-140, even if I do not go back to them?
3) I have EB2 filed from company B and EB3 from company A. What do you guys recommend. It is worth staying with company B because of the EB category? Does the priority date really matter especailly this new case is filled under Eb2

I have a very good relationship with company A, I need to know what you guys recommend. I am very confused so any any help from members will be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you
Raj

Thanks for that detailed information.

vds-orlando said:
Hi All,

You are all doing a wonderful job by posting information regularly, on the ongoing events at the "famous and backedup "

Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center.

1. Sent an e-mail to H1b7yr@PHI.DFLC.US during last week of May.
2. Received an email in response within one hour, showing my ETA case number and other details in a screen shot. All fields were correct and complete.
3. ...
Case Closed Letter from PBEC: 7/21/2006
E-mail sent requesting reopening : 7/24/2006
Case Reopened : By e-mail from DBEC : 7/27/2006

Thanks. Although PBEC is appearing to be "gearing up" with many tools now-a-days, bit the flow of approvals is still very measured - does not seem to be anywhere near the "approval flood" that was predicted before.
On the other side, it does not appear that PBEC is acting on these types of errorneously closed cases. My employer had proactively contacted them for reopening my closed case before. Oh well .. and then they publish this BS memo outlining the "process" and the PBEC email address - more shit to deal with shit. Anyway - we had to request again for reopening; which we patiently did.

There are many other veteran people in the forum whose cases have been errorneously closed and I'm not sure if we have heard off any more "re-opening" of cases from any one of them.

<DreamChatter> These days I feel like waking up a fine morning and taking my oiled GrayNicolls bat to the PBEC parking lot and practice some cover-drives/square cuts on some nice Mercedes and BMW's there - hopefully those broken windows and dents will get their attention. Oh well - then some will register a hate crime against me and then John Walsh will flash my "MugShot" in next episode of AMW (America's Most Wanted). I will get a denial in my 485. So, I wake up and take my frustration out on that toothbrush; which btw has nothing to do with my GC. And then follow my same old legal path towards GC, making sure my shit is cleaned behind my every step... Man - isn't the southern Texan border appear lucrative ?
</DreamChatter>

Last week I met a prominent lawyer (paid consultation) and she/he appeared to be talking French when mentioned about PBEC...
For now, we are awaiting the word from PBEC about re-opening of my case - forgetting about the case approval for now. And I have sold/mortgaged my brain, memory and my rationale analysis power to the PAWN shop down the street - the guy said he can't price it, so I said to him just keep it for free. But I'm optimistic and I still keep searching for reasons to be optimistic and keep reminding myself - "GC is not everything. Life, Family, Friends, Relatives are onetime gifts, so respect and cherish them."

enuf of my chatter - Sahil

Please add my info to tracker

P#: P-04296-xxxxx
EB3, CA
PD: 05/10/03
45 days letter: Dec 26, 2004
Replied on: Dec 27, 2004

PBEC has forgotten Delaware State

Hi All
It seems that none of the applications are getting approved, rejected, NOF, for the state of Delaware. Delaware guys please add some info your cases.

plan B

clzeus10 said:
Dude, I cannot believe how succintly and precisely you have expressed what a lot of people in this forum feel. Pain is dripping from your words and I can feel it, because I feel exactly the same way.......

How do you make it right? You just can't. I don't have any answers for you or for myself.

Folks,
Gee whizz... you need to slow down. I am sure all of us knew when we entered US, that H1B visa is for six years. True, many of us assumed that we'll get the GC in good time, going by the precedence at that time. That does not mean we have to bleed from the nose and ears if GC takes longer or is unattainable! We have to seek and be prepared all the time. Many of my friends took the opportunity to move to their home country or to immigrant-friendlier countries. And I think they're better off than us for the future... Chill out and get to your draft board to chalk out Plan B.

Agree..

chinglun said:
that picture on the website looks interesting ...

May be that how Stephan & his mistress looks like.
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/PBLSInt/eta_start.cfm?actiontype=home&CFID=1295456&CFTOKEN=72329309

Or may be these are the only two people certifying the cases... In any event, it represent the true picture of PBEC. Working lady playing computer games and the Boss is looking at her behind....Both having fun in their own way..;) :p

No wonder our cases do not merit a chance to get certified... :mad:

Pholosophy of PBEC

AbstractVision said:
May be that how Stephan & his mistress looks like.
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/PBLSInt/eta_start.cfm?actiontype=home&CFID=1295456&CFTOKEN=72329309

Or may be these are the only two people certifying the cases... In any event, it represent the true picture of PBEC. Working lady playing computer games and the Boss is looking at her behind....Both having fun in their own way..;) :p

No wonder our cases do not merit a chance to get certified... :mad:

I am not kidding...Try on a slow internet connection. Before the image loads, the name of the frame is "People at Work" and try right click and save picture as ......Name is "Working.JPEG"

I will agree that thats how they work...;)

I am having too much fun I guess..;) Just trying to find a reason to smile... :confused:

i hope they have logging turned on and they see the referrers

i hope they have logging turned on and they see the referrerals. some of them will make it back to this page and see how their work affects others.

AbstractVision said:
I am not kidding...Try on a slow internet connection. Before the image loads, the name of the frame is "People at Work" and try right click and save picture as ......Name is "Working.JPEG"

I will agree that thats how they work...;)

I am having too much fun I guess..;) Just trying to find a reason to smile... :confused:

NOF to be sent soon in my case

Well, my manager just called 202-693-3010 and was told that a NOF will be sent shortly. He did not have any more details. This is really frustrating. I have seen that most of the NOF's mentioned here are for conversion from RIR to Non RIR, Is there any other reason for issuing NOF?

Have you guys figured out

code4food said:
i hope they have logging turned on and they see the referrerals. some of them will make it back to this page and see how their work affects others.
How to login to this page?