Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

epidural

epidural said:
P.G....5YEARS,
You are not alone. I am here too. April 2001. Everytime i visit the site i see that cases from 2004 are being cleared. So once PBEC is done with these cases they may come back to us. I think they are following LIFO method :rolleyes: .

was your recruitment atleast done.... its shame that guys from 2001 have to wait no matter if it's NON-RIR while they process 2003 and 2004 cases...
I think we need to send the Backlog Center's Management to sensitivity training...have them live a day as a person stuck in the Green card mess, I gaurantee the process will speed up after the experience.... :rolleyes:
yes I'm a dreamer

whats the number of pbec

Hi,
My case has been pending at pbec for long time now. Bluberry mentioned he called pbec to find out status - what is the number at which I can call PBEC to find out the status of my case. Am concerned because I haven't received th 45-day letter - which is supposed to have been received by all by today as per the bulletin at http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

Thanks.

BluBerry- could be a problem...

BluBerry said:
Hi all,

This isn't exactly the forum for my question, but its rather important, and so I ask one of the most active forums:

I recently got my H1B extended, but after that I got promoted ( a mere change in job title from Manager to Director, but absoutely NO change in job duties or responsibilities). Does this require an H1B amendement, even though I see that there has been no material change in employment or job duties?

If No, then would there be any problems when I get my visa renewed at the consulate?

Anybody have any experiences to share? Would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

On the BEC front: My PD is 08/2003, called the PBEC yeserday and they said Data review complete, and is waiting to be assigned to an Analyst. Don't know when that is going to happen !

guys correct if I'm wrong, but any title or job description change is considered a big no -no atleast by my company and lawyers during the green card process...
talk to your lawyer before doing this....best would be not change your title and unofficially take up the new responsibility.

Recruitment not done.

sachv_ said:
was your recruitment atleast done.... its shame that guys from 2001 have to wait no matter if it's NON-RIR while they process 2003 and 2004 cases...
I think we need to send the Backlog Center's Management to sensitivity training...have them live a day as a person stuck in the Green card mess, I gaurantee the process will speed up after the experience.... :rolleyes:
yes I'm a dreamer

SACHV_,
NJ was processing April 26th when they transfered the cases to PBEC. I am waiting for the recruitment instructions. I hope i will be the first one to answer this million dollar question.

Thank u

StressTestInUSA said:
Ragini ..

you should be getting yours in a month max...meanwhile keep your 140 doc's ready..

there is no big rush, since we are EB3 and the dates r still stuck miles and miles away...!!

unless we are able to file 485 wthout PD being current and able to change employers we are stuck in a block of cement..!!

My employer already put a cross face to submit the 140 docs, he is thinking I am leaving in another 6 months(he has no clue about the GC mess ..EB2/EB3 PDates etc) I told him..dont worry,I will 'serve' you for another 3 yrs..

Thank you.
Ya. You are right we will serve them atleast another 3 years.

jnlk said:
Hi,
My case has been pending at pbec for long time now. Bluberry mentioned he called pbec to find out status - what is the number at which I can call PBEC to find out the status of my case. Am concerned because I haven't received th 45-day letter - which is supposed to have been received by all by today as per the bulletin at http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

Thanks.

Call 202-693-3010

what does "In-Line-Queue" mean?

The HR of my company called 202 number and the guy answered that "my case is in-line queue and don't now how long it will take to certify my case". What a pain!

Re: to bluberry

Hi, BluBerry:

I have the same situation as yours. (Got the promotion at the beginning of this year and changed the job title, NO change for my job duties). Due to my company's immigration attorney has no this kind of experience. I consulted with professional immigration lawyer outside my company. He gave me some advises...
1. LC case in PBEC: waiting for the final approval from PBEC and write the amendment regarding your job title change when you file the I-140 and I-485. You also can file PERM now because you have different job title now.

2. H1B: Don't need to do anything now. You need to do the change when you apply H1B extension.

Hope it can help you .....

Husker
EB2-Non-RIR, WV (Done the recruitment)
PD: 12/5/2003
RD: 1/8/2004
45 D letter: 2/8/2005
ETA-P-04268-xxxxx
Under 7th H1B now

BluBerry said:
Hi all,

This isn't exactly the forum for my question, but its rather important, and so I ask one of the most active forums:

I recently got my H1B extended, but after that I got promoted ( a mere change in job title from Manager to Director, but absoutely NO change in job duties or responsibilities). Does this require an H1B amendement, even though I see that there has been no material change in employment or job duties?

If No, then would there be any problems when I get my visa renewed at the consulate?

Anybody have any experiences to share? Would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

On the BEC front: My PD is 08/2003, called the PBEC yeserday and they said Data review complete, and is waiting to be assigned to an Analyst. Don't know when that is going to happen !

NOF cases approvals????

Anyone with NOF case approvals???

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

Screen Shot

Would you please kindly let me know what address you requested your screen shot from and how? By yourself? Or employer? What should I say to request that screen shot? Thank you so much.
JYW

WA8ING4GC said:
I requested my lawyer to ask PEBC for a screen shot this morning and she got reply back in 1 hour :) . Attached is the copy of the shot.

Can some one let me know if there is something in the shot which i should worry about and how far i am form the approval. :confused:

RE:H1B Job Title Change

Hi Blubery
You should be fine as long you stay in this company. Because GC is only for the future employment.

The only downside is if you happen to loose your job then you may need to find a similar job what is mentioned in the green card application inorder to do amendment. Double check with your lawyer.

>H1B Job Title Change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Hi all,

>This isn't exactly the forum for my question, but its rather important, and so >I ask one of the most active forums:

>I recently got my H1B extended, but after that I got promoted ( a mere >change in job title from Manager to Director, but absoutely NO change in job >duties or responsibilities). Does this require an H1B amendement, even though >I see that there has been no material change in employment or job duties?

>If No, then would there be any problems when I get my visa renewed at the consulate?

>Anybody have any experiences to share? Would be most appreciated.

>Thanks,

>On the BEC front: My PD is 08/2003, called the PBEC yeserday and they said >Data review complete, and is waiting to be assigned to an Analyst. Don't >know when that is going to happen !

Last edited by a moderator:
Scree Shot

JYW2004 said:
Would you please kindly let me know what address you requested your screen shot from and how? By yourself? Or employer? What should I say to request that screen shot? Thank you so much.
JYW
Just called my lawyer to request for Screen Shot and she did it the same day and we got the shot in one hour.

H1B Extension

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how long the H1b extension application process is going to take? I'm under the second 3 year h1b extension. My lawyer sent my application on June 1. Is there any way to check the status? Thanks a lot for your help.

When this Mess will be over

First of all congragulations to stress test in usa . you have done a very good job for this forum .

Guys this visa bullition has scatered hopes for lot of people . My attroney told me that EB3 for indian national will struck at the same dates for a long time .may be for next one year or so he may be wrong as well . the bad news is that they have already used visa number for this year so till october 2006 the cutoff date will not be changed and it wont changed changed even after october because they are a lot of application being processed but the visa numbers are not available . it really sucks ...................

I am happy I was the one who realeased information about 202 # and a lot of freinds are using this number . infact this number is the only source for your update case status .

My question is my pd is 06/26/2002 and on june 9th my case was assigned to analyst on june 9th 2006 . since then no news . The occouption title and occouption code is blank in the screen shot . whener i called the 202 # as well pbec they told me that my case is being worked on ...............this labor is from new york

I have another labor pending from main state from the same company with pd of march 25, 2005 . I did receive the 45 days letter for that .....

I am on 7th years h1b1 valid till 06/11/2007

The problem is I want to get three year h1b1 . asap now I am thinking to file prem .so that I can get three h1b1 instaed of one year

My question is this a good idea to go for prem at this point of time just to get three years h1b1 extension

1) IS THIS TRUE THAT SOON USCIS GOING TO START PREMIUM PROCESSING OF I-140

2) HOW LONG IS THE COMPLETE PROCESS OF PREM LABOR CERTIFICATION AS FAR AS MY INFORMATION IS CONCERENED IT TAKES FROM 6-9 MONTHS

Please reply if you know the answar

tanveer666 said:
First of all congragulations to stress test in usa . you have done a very good job for this forum .

Guys this visa bullition has scatered hopes for lot of people . My attroney told me that EB3 for indian national will struck at the same dates for a long time .may be for next one year or so he may be wrong as well . the bad news is that they have already used visa number for this year so till october 2006 the cutoff date will not be changed and it wont changed changed even after october because they are a lot of application being processed but the visa numbers are not available . it really sucks ...................

I am happy I was the one who realeased information about 202 # and a lot of freinds are using this number . infact this number is the only source for your update case status .

My question is my pd is 06/26/2002 and on june 9th my case was assigned to analyst on june 9th 2006 . since then no news . The occouption title and occouption code is blank in the screen shot . whener i called the 202 # as well pbec they told me that my case is being worked on ...............this labor is from new york

I have another labor pending from main state from the same company with pd of march 25, 2005 . I did receive the 45 days letter for that .....

I am on 7th years h1b1 valid till 06/11/2007

The problem is I want to get three year h1b1 . asap now I am thinking to file prem .so that I can get three h1b1 instaed of one year

My question is this a good idea to go for prem at this point of time just to get three years h1b1 extension

1) IS THIS TRUE THAT SOON USCIS GOING TO START PREMIUM PROCESSING OF I-140

2) HOW LONG IS THE COMPLETE PROCESS OF PREM LABOR CERTIFICATION AS FAR AS MY INFORMATION IS CONCERENED IT TAKES FROM 6-9 MONTHS

Please reply if you know the answar

Premiunm processing for I-140 is not in place, they were thinking about it for more than two years.

PERM is a good idea, it took just 3.5 months for complete processing in my case.

called 202 number

Hi folks,
I called 202 number few times in last month and finally after 5 -6 tries. I got someone to talk and that guy told me that my Case is gone for final review and result will be available soon, but he could not tell me the exact time line. does anyone here have any idea what it means ? Thanks for your help.

waitinglist2003 said:
Hi folks,
I called 202 number few times in last month and finally after 5 -6 tries. I got someone to talk and that guy told me that my Case is gone for final review and result will be available soon, but he could not tell me the exact time line. does anyone here have any idea what it means ? Thanks for your help.

at this point, I think we shud be happy our 45 day letter is recvd and we dont have another bombshell to hear as in the case is closed etc..we dint recieve the 45 day reply letter etc from PBEC...othewise to get it reopened is like filing your LC all over again