Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

NOF link info

saknia said:
All NOF Discussion splaese post and ask Questions in the Thread started by LADUDE for this

This will help all of us to go through NOF issues quicky;

EB3 are getting NOF as well. In One of my Friend's case which is EB3 he was told that NOF has been issueued. Deatils not known yet.

Will post of I get to know in the new Thread

Looks like for all Struck cases Stephen issued lot of NOF before he left PBEC ?????

Saknia,

Could you give us the NOF info link? Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

PBEC Approval

Hi All,

I am a silent reader of this tracker. But I wanted to share the good news with you guys. My employer called me this morning and said that they have received the approval message for my Labor Application from PBEC. He said they would receive the documents in a week. Below are my case details. I am hoping everyone will get his or her labor approved soon. Thanks for all the wonderful work you guys are doing in this forum.

EB3/RIR from Pennsylvania
PD: 12/29/2002
Case Number: P-04299-xxxxx
45-Day letter received on: Feb 10 2005
45 Day letter replied inn: February some time.

Note: I did not call any 202 number or fax any letter. I just sent a mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US once on June 22nd 2006 and they responded back with the case info within an hour.

Congrats hopeful4GC, pray for rest of us who are still hanging in !

hopeful4GC said:
Hi All,

I am a silent reader of this tracker. But I wanted to share the good news with you guys. My employer called me this morning and said that they have received the approval message for my Labor Application from PBEC. He said they would receive the documents in a week. Below are my case details. I am hoping everyone will get his or her labor approved soon. Thanks for all the wonderful work you guys are doing in this forum.

Note: I did not call any 202 number or fax any letter. I just sent a mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US once on June 22nd 2006 and they responded back with the case info within an hour.

congratulations!!

hopeful4GC said:
Hi All,

Continuous Pouring-In of BEC 45-Day Letters

Now that the BECs are done with the 45dl, the pace of approvals may pick up....hopefully.

From immigration-law.com

* As we reported earlier, the BECs have been mailing out en masse 45-day letters after completion of the data-entry for all the backlog cases. Unlike the previous experiences, the employers who receive the 45-day letters are given an opportunity to request the change of addresses and phone numbers when they return the responses to the BECs. This is extremely helpful to those employers that have relocated since they filed the applications years back. It really appears that the BECs are now in the right track and the immigrant community should appreciate the agency for the job well done. The immigrant community is expected to see another help shortly that will include:
o Online Status Check
o Online Processing Times Report
o Supervised Recruitment Instructions for the traditional regular labor certification cases. We commend the leaders of the Becs to short-cut the prevailing wage determination process that will bypass the State offices (SWA) in managing the backlog application processing. BECs, rather than SWAs, will determine the prevailing wage and send out such determination to the applicants as part of the supervised recruitment instructions. Wonderful idea, indeed!
* Hats off to the BECs!

Hi guys...

I have been recently tracking this forum and feeling gloomy by the day.. According to the last post, all 45day letters have been sent out. My PD is Jan 2003 and neither my lawyer nor my employer have received any letter.I have also not received any response from the email address that one of the forum people used to get their status. Are there other people out there with similar situations? Thanks all

hopeful4GC said:
Hi All,

It pays to be a silent reader..!!

congrats buddy,,!!

saknia said:
All NOF Discussion splaese post and ask Questions in the Thread started by LADUDE for this

This will help all of us to go through NOF issues quicky;

EB3 are getting NOF as well. In One of my Friend's case which is EB3 he was told that NOF has been issueued. Deatils not known yet.

Will post of I get to know in the new Thread

Looks like for all Struck cases Stephen issued lot of NOF before he left PBEC ?????

Who is the new head of PBEC?

Cases Transfered?

Just minutes ago my employer called to PBEC (484) 270-1500 to ask about my case. The answer was that cases were transfered and very soon we will receive a letter with a new case number (my case is P-043xx-xxxx and PD 08/25/03).
Then we called to the 202 number, but the guy is out of the office until 07/10/06.
Did any of you receive similar information? Anyone who can tell us what is going on?

another transfer

ArgenBas said:
Just minutes ago my employer called to PBEC (484) 270-1500 to ask about my case. The answer was that cases were transfered and very soon we will receive a letter with a new case number (my case is P-043xx-xxxx and PD 08/25/03).
Then we called to the 202 number, but the guy is out of the office until 07/10/06.
Did any of you receive similar information? Anyone who can tell us what is going on?

This is scary. Another case transfer to .....not sure where....this is a mess.

Call PBEC and find out what is going on ? Also keep sending status check mails from work id or tell your company to send it. If nothing works then tell your lawyer to mail/fax a letter to PBEC with case details.

Good luck !!

longwait14 said:
Hi guys...

I have been recently tracking this forum and feeling gloomy by the day.. According to the last post, all 45day letters have been sent out. My PD is Jan 2003 and neither my lawyer nor my employer have received any letter.I have also not received any response from the email address that one of the forum people used to get their status. Are there other people out there with similar situations? Thanks all

Tracker

I just wanted to make my information available for tracking purposes.
I continue to wait for my labor certification.

RIR/EB3 - (MD)
PD:11/19/2001
RD: 10/06/2004
45 Letter received and replied

Case stuck in PBEC

My lawyer just called the (202) number and checked the case status for me. She was told that the case was assigned to an analyst July of 2005. Anybody has any idea what kind of analysis take one year and still not finished? Besides waiting, what else can I do to expedite it? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get 45 dl either.

longwait14 said:
Hi guys...

sjl said:
I don't get 45 dl either.

send an email and see if T-XXX has been changed to P-XXX, if it hasnt then ask your attorney or employer to call PBEC and find out whats going on. If it has changed to P-XXX... then most probably your letter should be on the way.