Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hope

I hope, wish, and pray that your 'personal analysis' comes true.
Your analysis makes sense to me.

MDwatch said:
I...
People will start reporting approvals for
February 2003 by mid july
Mid April 2003 by end of july
2004 should be reached by the end of october

Again this is my own personnal analysis and should be taken as is....

Notice of Findings

whenwilliget said:
My hr was able to get in touch with the 202* number today. He was told that my case has already been seen & recommended to the next step. The attorney will receive the notification shortly. They didnt mention anything about the case status as pending or rfe, etc.

Now the confusing part is, he was told that "attorney will have 35 days to respond".

Does this mean that my case will be approved shortly or already approved & the letter is on the way or there are some queries to be dealt with?

Any comments ? Thanks.

whenwilliget,

I suspect that you will be receiving a Notice of Findings (Intent to deny). Basically, there are deficiencies in your case and Philly needs you to fix the deficiencies. Your HR or lawyer will have 35 days to respond to it. Hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

The original ETA 750 has been sent to?

Hi all,
I am asking this question again. My employer didn't get the original ETA 750? My lawyer is waiting for the same thing? who should get the form?
Thanks

dzdol said:
I got it at home . The change of address is working but I didn't get the eta-750 A & B. I guess the lawyer will get them (can someone confirm!) Thanks.
DZDOL Details:
CA RIR EB2
PD= 5 dec 2002
sent to SFO DOL 30 oct 2003
45-Day BEC Letter Dated: 15 Feb 2005
ETA case number P-04303-xxxxx
Approved on : 15 June 2006
Officer: S.Stefanko
US postage stamp: 21 June 2006
Received : 28 June 2006
Lawyer got on : (?)
Employer got on: (?)

whereismy_gc said:
Orissa,

Congratulations!!

You definitely seem to be the luckiest of the un-luckiest lot out here. Have a glass of drink tonight.

One quick question, did you ever emailed PBEC for Status check at H1B7yr email id. I think it is my best guestimate that they are keeping track of this and approving only those cases for which there was no email sent or the email was sent from either company lawyer or employer.
For individuals who are sending this email frequently without actually needing it, just for checking the status, they holding off on their approvals.

I have observed that lot of recent and past approvals are guys who never sent an email to PBEC on their own. I may be totally wrong.

I think it is in our best interest to stop sending these emails, it helps us in no way.

I am too surprise how come 2001 cases pending and mine is approved, but dear friend this is beyond anyone's control BEC system work that way. Yes in past I did notice people who send status check email, they approved after sometime. Thats what prompted me to send 3 or 4 email to check my status, 2ndly my lawyer did reply to 45 days letter by fax and confirm me too. But I went one step further and send a hard copy by registered mail to BEC Philly, and kept the Registered receipt as a proof, in case BEC gentle man misplace fax or lost in their dust bin, like they did to many of our friend here with NOF and case closer notice.

I think pulling my case number might have prompted BEC system to que my case on top. Anyway everyone will approved sooner or later, I remember once Stephanco mention during hearing meeting to congress, that many cases would have rejected, but since its almost 3 year to 4 year long wait would be approved.

Ask employer to send letter to continue processing

Hi,

For my case its been more than 3 weeks they send the letter and my lawyer as well as my employer has send them letter for re-open.

Don't go by screen shot as they don't show the status any more. I did call up 202 no. the guy said its still closed but its hardly been 3 weeks and they need some time and will respond.

There is a talk of having another email address to know status of closed case - if opened or not - suppose to happen in july - and aila website mentioned need to respond with in 30 days for re-opening the case.

pmmc said:
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum but got to know a lot about stuff after going through the various postings....Please add my info.....

Also I would like to get some help.....I got my 45-day letter on May 15th and my attorney replied on May 16th.....and now I receive a mail from the attorney saying that the case has been close....Attorney says, this is a mistake on part of the PBEC.....I am really worried as to what would happen...

Could anyone please let me know if they have gone through the same scenario (45-day letter received and responded..but case was closed by mistake).....How long does it take to Re-instate such cases...Any info would greatly be appreciated.....

State : NJ
Processing Type : RIR
Priority Date : 09/01/2004
Processing Center : Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
45-Day Letter Received : 05/15/2006
45-Day Letter Replied : 05/16/2006
Case Closure Notice : June 27th

orissa said:
I am too surprise how come 2001 cases pending and mine is approved, but dear friend this is beyond anyone's control BEC system work that way. Yes in past I did notice people who send status check email, they approved after sometime. Thats what prompted me to send 3 or 4 email to check my status, 2ndly my lawyer did reply to 45 days letter by fax and confirm me too. But I went one step further and send a hard copy by registered mail to BEC Philly, and kept the Registered receipt as a proof, in case BEC gentle man misplace fax or lost in their dust bin, like they did to many of our friend here with NOF and case closer notice.

I think pulling my case number might have prompted BEC system to que my case on top. Anyway everyone will approved sooner or later, I remember once Stephanco mention during hearing meeting to congress, that many cases would have rejected, but since its almost 3 year to 4 year long wait would be approved.
Thanks Orissa, that gives me some hope...

But...Bad guess....what the hell is PBEC is looking at while approving the cases. I am short of pulling my hairs off now.....Please can any one tell.

This is just pure nonsense....

I am an occasional visitor to this site and just registered. Here are my details. Can someone please add this to the tracker.

State Filed : NJ
PD : 11/22/2002
45day letter recd & replied in December 2005

There was another employee that filed with me and we both have the same PD. He got his labor approval a week ago from PBEC.

on the same ship ...

2002calabor said:
Guys,

Are there ppl still waiting from May thru Oct 02? Mine is Sept 02 and still waiting. I am seeing approvals for dec 02 and even 03 and I am starting to feel a little worried ... :-(

Hi Skanna17,

Mine is also very close to yours.
My PD:11-Dec-02
State: NJ, EB2/RIR
45 Day letter replied in Nov'2005

Stresstest is also very close to us.
we are all pretty much on the same boat.
Is there any thread exclusively for NJ?

45 day letter

Hi everyone,
Received notification from lawyers that they received and replied to the 45-day letter. Also e-mail talks about BEC implementing a tracker systm soon.
Details in sig

Either your employer or lawyer should get it. In my case my lawyer received it. Infact you need the original to file for your I-140. I got a query in I-140 because my lawyer sent the copy instead of original ETA 750 by mistake.

dzdol said:
Hi all,
I am asking this question again. My employer didn't get the original ETA 750? My lawyer is waiting for the same thing? who should get the form?
Thanks

45 day Letter sent, when will get LC approved.

Hi folks,

I'm new to this forum.

My case:
Filed for LC: Altanta, GA -> Feb 05 -> EB2 RIR
45 Day letter received : April 06
45 Day letter posted : April 06 (within 2-3 days)

I have seen some forums talking about processing times. Can somebody make a wild guess when will I get my LC processed/approved.

Also, would like to know what 202# number, you folks are talking about. And I also saw some threads about screen shots. Sorry folks, for being such a naive, but I surely do require your help.

Thanks
Manoj

Got Approval Today

Finally after 4 years of wait I got my labor approval today.. Here is my details

NJ-July/2002
EB3
45 Day Letter Replied - August'05
NOF Replied - May'06
Approval - 28th June 06

All the best..

You will be able to check your case status from next month

Your Priority Date is February 2005 Right? Have you applied under PERM? Then I cannot make a guess. Otherwise you have to wait a while. People with Priority date 2001 and 2002 are still waiting. BEC recently has started aproving some cases. Latest one is with priority date January 2003.

There is a tracker in this forum: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1454940&postcount=3508

This a very usefull tracker to check approval trend. I don't think you will be able to get the status sending any email. I tried three times this week. No luck.

Keep reading. You will get more info.

manojgh said:
Hi folks,

I'm new to this forum.

My case:
Filed for LC: Altanta, GA -> Feb 05 -> EB2 RIR
45 Day letter received : April 06
45 Day letter posted : April 06 (within 2-3 days)

I have seen some forums talking about processing times. Can somebody make a wild guess when will I get my LC processed/approved.

Also, would like to know what 202# number, you folks are talking about. And I also saw some threads about screen shots. Sorry folks, for being such a naive, but I surely do require your help.

Thanks
Manoj

Last edited by a moderator:
agtmc2ae,

It seems that you are the first person with NOF received the approval and Congratualtion. Could you elaborate the NOF a little more? and the response you made. We would really appreciate it.

thanks
agtmc2ae said:
Finally after 4 years of wait I got my labor approval today.. Here is my details

NJ-July/2002
EB3
NOF Replied - May'06
Approval - 28th June 06

All the best..

How about non RIR cases?

It takes a while to do recruitment process. Any idea how long it takes? BEC hasn't started recruitment instruction for TR cases.

MDwatch said:
This is what I predicted back on may 23rd. One month ago. Guess what :cool: it seems that I am on track with reality !!!!

I Am Still Alive :)

Hi Guys

those of u who remember the situation form a couple of months back

the case has been re-opened......we just received the 45 day letter

i am updating my signature........

hope it gives other ppl some time line as well

for n e one not aware of the case this is the gist

case got closed in error (never received 45 day letter)

started perm recruitment and efforts to re-open the case........

now its a race ...........

1st NOF case approval

agtmc2ae said:

NJ-July/2002
EB3
NOF Replied - May'06
Approval - 28th June 06

All the best..

agtmc2ae,

Could you share your NOF details? I have received a NOF back in Feb'06 and rebutted on March'06. As of now, I have yet to received any news. Appreciate it if you share your NOF. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????