Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

amitga said:
Did anybody from PD in Feb 2005 recieved 45 Days letter. I have not recieved it yet. I read in the previous post that June is the dead line for sending all the 45 days letter. Is it posted by DOL anywhere.

I received 45 day letter with PD march 2005

usadiscovery said:
The screen shot I got has status column. I don't know why yours doesn't have. :confused:

My screen shot does not include the status column neither. I got this screen shot just couple of weeks ago. Does any one have any idea about the difference?

sm11299 said:
Guys,

I have a PD of May 2001 (NY). Recvd. 45 day letter & replied to in oct 2005. Did not get any response from PBEC so far. I persuaded my company attorney to call PBEC. All my comany attorney was able to find out was that my case is still pending.

Looks like I have the oldest PD of all. I want to write a letter to senator. Is it a good idea or does it create more trouble ?

Thanks,
sm11299
Just to make you feel a little better- you don't have an oldest case- more- I still didn't receive 45 Day Love Letter

Deciphering the case number & tracker update request (wrong PD in the tracker)

A quick question for you guys:

I recently got the screen shot for my 7th year extension. It has my ETA case number on it which is P-05153-xxxxx; I know 05153 means 153rd day of 2005 but what do the rest of the numbers represent?

Any ideas as to how long will I be waiting before I get the approval?

Also, please update the tracker. Existing tracker has the wrong PD.

PD - 22/10/2003
EB3-RIR
State VA
Never cleared state
45 days letter - 11/1/2005

Screen shot request format

Could one of you post the format for requesting a screenshot from PBEC and the email address for PBEC

Question with BEC

Hello all,

I have been a regular follower of this PBEC thread, i have been sending emails to the H1B7th yr email address to check the case status, i used to receive the status for the first few months and then the comumn that gave the status disappeared permenantly, that aside i saw no change to the information that was displayed in the screenshot for the last 1 and a half yrs. how ever yesterday when i send the email i received a response back and what is see is a change in occupation code, earlier it used to be 030/062/010 now however it displays a different number in a completely different format, not that i know what it means.. but do you think this might be a case that got picked up to get processed..?

My PD is 24-DEC-2002
Was already transfered to Regional when moved to PBEC
RIR
Its a PA case.

well i saw a PA approval this morning and guess got my hopes a little high.. oh a positive note.. cheer up its a thursday. :)

H1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

:)
ss1026 said:
Could one of you post the format for requesting a screenshot from PBEC and the email address for PBEC
Dear Madam/ Sir,

Would you provide the documents that our employee would need to file the 7th year H1B extension .Following is the case details.

ETA Case Number: N/A

Alien抯 Name:

Date of Acceptance for Processing:

Employer:

Can you please tell me what information you include in body of your email to get the screen-shot.. I am thinking ot send an e-mail to get the screen-shot.

Please reply anyone who sent this request with e-mail id to send.

Thanks in advance.

ETA - P-04281-*****

Last edited by a moderator:
raj_gl said:
Can you please tell me what information you include in body of your email to get the screen-shot.. I am thinking ot send an e-mail to get the screen-shot.

Please reply anyone who sent this request with e-mail id to send.

Thanks in advance.

ETA - P-04281-*****

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please respond with verification that the below application has been pending for more than 365 days. I am requesting this because I am applying for my 7th year H1B Extension

Below are the details of my labor application

Employee Name: XXXXXXX
Employer Name: XXXXXXX
State filed – XXXXXX
Labor filed on: XXXX
Received 45 Days letter: XXX

Thanks

Time

Friends

Can any body plaese tell me how long it take to get the case to approve from the date the case is assigned to anlyst in PBEC . I have been told by labor department that it usually takes two month from the date it assigns to analyst till the final approval . If any body know the answar please reply here

Tanveer

DOT and SOC Codes

indian_labor said:
Hello all,

I have been a regular follower of this PBEC thread, i have been sending emails to the H1B7th yr email address to check the case status, i used to receive the status for the first few months and then the comumn that gave the status disappeared permenantly, that aside i saw no change to the information that was displayed in the screenshot for the last 1 and a half yrs. how ever yesterday when i send the email i received a response back and what is see is a change in occupation code, earlier it used to be 030/062/010 now however it displays a different number in a completely different format, not that i know what it means.. but do you think this might be a case that got picked up to get processed..?

My PD is 24-DEC-2002
Was already transfered to Regional when moved to PBEC
RIR
Its a PA case.

well i saw a PA approval this morning and guess got my hopes a little high.. oh a positive note.. cheer up its a thursday. :)

Strangely, I had a code of 151-031 just about a couple of weeks back, now it is changed to the style you mention.

Also, the previous screen-shot used to mention prevaliing wages, that field is empty in the latest screen-shot.

You can find DOT and SOC Codes here:
http://www.occupationalinfo.org/

Example: 030/062/010 is described here:
http://www.occupationalinfo.org/03/030062010.html

Also, I found this Excel sheet, that has mapping of DOT Code to SOC codes. Reading this excel sheet, is seems that SOC code is the new system, while for my case the Occupation code changed from SOC to DOT?!
http://www.ed.gov/rschstat/eval/rehab/support/doc-soc.xls

In_GC_Race

45-d letter updates by 6/30/2006 (hope it's true)

When I called the PBEC, a lady attending the call mentioned 45-d continuation letter will be posted to all cases by June 30, 2006. Hope what she sait is true.

Labor approval

PBEC (dont know the case #)
PD: 10/11/2002, filed in CA
45 day letter: Feb, 2005
Approved: 5th May, 2006 (I just got to know, blame the lawyers!!)

thanks for the info In_GC_RACE,

i was not aware of the DOT Codes, i was just wondering since the dates are so close by, perhaps some one picked my file and hence got assigned the DOT Code.. anyways keeping the fingers crossed... (practical enuf to not do it indef ofcourse)

is your application from PA too?