Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Called PBEC

Hi gurus,
My employer today called PBEC to find out the status on my case. And he was told that it is a traditional case and an analyst has been assigned to the case in March.

Does anyone have any clue what does that suppose to mean. Details are in my signature.

Thanks in advance.

RC

RC0878 said:
Hi gurus,
My employer today called PBEC to find out the status on my case. And he was told that it is a traditional case and an analyst has been assigned to the case in March.

Does anyone have any clue what does that suppose to mean. Details are in my signature.

Thanks in advance.

RC
Since your reached Regional before getting to PBEC I will assume that all Recruitment process completed and documented. The Analyyst assigned will now go thorugh all work done and confirm and recommend the case to Certifying Officer

Thanks SAKNIA!!

saknia said:
Since your reached Regional before getting to PBEC I will assume that all Recruitment process completed and documented. The Analyyst assigned will now go thorugh all work done and confirm and recommend the case to Certifying Officer

Thanks for the info. Saknia. Based on your past knowledge from this forum, how long you think it should take after that. Just an approximate idea would help.

Thanks,
RC

Need help from people who got their LC approved.

Howdy'll:
First of congratulations to all those who got their LC approved. My PD is May 9th 2002, and still have not heard the news we all are waiting for. Anyway, just wondering if one of those who got their LCs approved recently can do us a favor and ask for a screen shot of their case. Just want to find out if the screen shot says LC approved, or there is no screen schot at all. In this way, many of us who are stuck from the early 2002 can have a peace of mind not wondering if our LC approval got lost in the mail. :(
Thanks
Waiting in VA

RC0878 said:
Thanks for the info. Saknia. Based on your past knowledge from this forum, how long you think it should take after that. Just an approximate idea would help.

Thanks,
RC
Thye are in Dec 2002 now. To reach Aug 2003 it could take another 3months - Sep 2006. It could get approved next week too. Depends on your luck

Wishing you all the Luck ( as that is waht you need for this)

Finally there is a good guy in this world

The guy at 202-693-3010 is really helpful. I was trying to call him at noon, but got his voicemail instead. I left a short message and, to my surprise, he just returned my call. I have not received my 45-day letter and you can tell it is pretty rare for a case with June 2002 PD not to have it by now. He was not able to find my case using the T-xxxxx-xxxxx number that I provided. He then tried my name and finally he found it. They sent out the letter today. Poeple, don't abuse this good guy. But if you are in a desparate state as I am, you may want to try him.

Dec 2002?

I thought the latest cases were from Nov 2002. In fact, they are now going back in time and clearing earlier cases. How come you mention Dec 2002? Is there something I missed?

saknia said:
Thye are in Dec 2002 now. To reach Aug 2003 it could take another 3months - Sep 2006. It could get approved next week too. Depends on your luck

Thank's Saknia!!!!!

saknia said:

Thank's Saknia, appreciate your good wishes!!!!!

RC

GotGC?? said:
I thought the latest cases were from Nov 2002. In fact, they are now going back in time and clearing earlier cases. How come you mention Dec 2002? Is there something I missed?
There are couple of cases from Dec 2002 cleared in last few days.

H17YR Screenshot.

Gurus,

I sent email to H17yr email address from my hotmail address few days back. Today I sent again from office address and got reply within one hour. Same details as was in Sep screen shot.

How do I know from the screen shot if it is approved or not? I know they don't have status column any more but since I got screen shot does it mean it is not approved?

Do they respond with screen shot even for approved LC?

Anybody has any ideas?

Thanks.

LC approved

Finally I got my LC approved.

EB3, RIR, CA
PD: Oct 03, 2002
RD: Aug 26, 2003
45 day letter: March 2005
LC approved: June 18, 2006

email ids of Elaine Chao and Stephen Stephenko?

Could someone please share email ids of Elain Chao and Stephen Stephenko? or you guys send snail mails??

The screen shot I got has status column. I don't know why yours doesn't have. :confused:

va_aug_2002 said:
Gurus,

I sent email to H17yr email address from my hotmail address few days back. Today I sent again from office address and got reply within one hour. Same details as was in Sep screen shot.

How do I know from the screen shot if it is approved or not? I know they don't have status column any more but since I got screen shot does it mean it is not approved?

Do they respond with screen shot even for approved LC?

Anybody has any ideas?

Thanks.

usadiscovery said:
The screen shot I got has status column. I don't know why yours doesn't have. :confused:
What does the status column say in your case? IS your LC already approved?

Mine has Processing Type, Case Source etc but no status column.

PA Dec2002 EB3-RIR case approved

One of my collegue got his LC approved yesterday. His case status
PD - Dec 2002
EB3-RIR
State PA - Applied from Harrisburg
45 days letter - Not sure

SM
PD - April 2003
EB3-RIR
State - PA
45 letter - replied sometime last year.

what is the status

For many months now, the screen shot never had the status column.
Looks like they include it again.

usadiscovery
What is your status column say?

usadiscovery said:

Pre-approved labor

One my friends company has a pre-approved labor available. Can we still use pre-approved labor???? Is labor substitution scratched out??