Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

approved !

Guys, I always thought this would be my happiest day ever, but it's sooo freakin' bittersweet ... just 3 days after I left my employer, got email from laywer, my labor has been approved.

Talk about timing ... it's just insane. Bottomline is, I just lost an approved labor with PD in 2002, and will have to start over using PERM.

I'm still trying to convince my old employer to go on with I-140, but they insist they can't do it because "their lawyer is saying the employee HAS to be employed" ... it's total BS, of course.

oh well, good luck everyone, hope you finally get yours approved soon :)

cantstandit said:
Guys, I always thought this would be my happiest day ever, but it's sooo freakin' bittersweet ... just 3 days after I left my employer, got email from laywer, my labor has been approved.

Talk about timing ... it's just insane. Bottomline is, I just lost an approved labor with PD in 2002, and will have to start over using PERM.

I'm still trying to convince my old employer to go on with I-140, but they insist they can't do it because "their lawyer is saying the employee HAS to be employed" ... it's total BS, of course.

can u go back to ur old employer, i don't think they have cancelled ur h1b yet.
GC is more important, i think(after 10yrs in U.S)

LaborPainMD said:
Finally I finished the registration process! Here is my case detail, please update in the tracker. when can I see some light in this endless process?! Thanks!

SWA: MD
EB3 RIR
PD: 23AUG2001
RD: 03DEC2003
Regional DOL: PHL
PBEC# P-04265-06XXX
45-D letter date received: 25JAN05, replied 27JAN05

u took soooo much time to register!!, what is the hurry for ur approval ):
just kidding.... God knows when these 2001 and 2002 cases will get approved...

mvinays said:
Here is what I meant:
File a complaint with the local Senator's office. Every Senator has an Immigration Counsel working for him/her. This Immigration Counsel can chase folks at Philly BEC. PBEC is likely to be more responsive for enquires from Senator's counsel.

Good luck!!

Not really...

I know a friend who did this..but after a while it was a canned reply...that he has to wait for his turn,btw.his case was a Aug 2003 went to Texas BEC..

but cud try too..dosent hurt

I think my box was opened in 2004, P-04322.### and they are past my priority date of September 2002...
do you know what is going on here?

tot-batot said:
va_aug_2002
You dont need to go to senator for inquirey , trust me , you will soon hear that your labor got approved, your box is opened at the PBEC and they are processing Dec 2002 cases, be patient , you are next in the line. I am saying this for a reason.

Tot - batot

GCby2050 said:
We were promised a 45 day letter by June 30. I still don't have one, nor do many others I think. Yet no one seems to be talking about it. What have I missed? Did this promise get rescinded and I missed it? Why is it that people are not up in arms about this?

Actually...all the victims are still smitten by the visa-bulletin shock..So we really care no more for 45day letter..approval of the labor etc...cos its a looooooooong journey ahead,no rush,take your time ....

HI saknia / Sr.members

Hi saknia / Sr.members
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Today Morning I got the following mail from PBEC can you pls tell what it means????
Dear Requester:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request for reinstatement of the above referenced case.

To obtain answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website at:

Gurus, Please help, suggest, i am in a weird situation

Hi Saknia and others,

My LC was filed from NY 3/29/02, after 4.2 years, our office is moved to NJ. I got email from my attorney that they would have to file a new LC as your office is moved to NJ. My question is, If they apply for new LC from NJ, will I be able to use my old PD of 03/29/02. Please help, i feel like helpless......................

rajlion said:
Hi Saknia and others,

My LC was filed from NY 3/29/02, after 4.2 years, our office is moved to NJ. I got email from my attorney that they would have to file a new LC as your office is moved to NJ. My question is, If they apply for new LC from NJ, will I be able to use my old PD of 03/29/02. Please help, i feel like helpless......................

I think you may file PERM in NJ and keep your old PD from NY since the job description is going to be an exact match. If your lawyer doesn't know, use someone who is more familiar with the PERM process.

Hi saknia / Sr.members

Hi saknia / Sr.members

Last week I sent status mail request to PBEC , Today Morning I got the following mail from PBEC can you pls tell what it means????
Dear Requester:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request for reinstatement of the above referenced case.

To obtain answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website at:

Thanks MD Watch...

Have you heard of the cases same as mine...Kind of bit worried and do you know how long the PERM process takes....Once again thx a lot for the quick response.

MDwatch said:
I think you may file PERM in NJ and keep your old PD from NY since the job description is going to be an exact match. If your lawyer doesn't know, use someone who is more familiar with the PERM process.

narayana_pan said:
Hi saknia / Sr.members
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Today Morning I got the following mail from PBEC can you pls tell what it means????
Dear Requester:

It means you case was closed (probably due to lack of response to the 45DL) and your lawyer/employer asked them to reopen. Your case is now reopened and will go back in the queue :)

MDwatch said:
It means you case was closed (probably due to lack of response to the 45DL) and your lawyer/employer asked them to reopen. Your case is now reopened and will go back in the queue :)
Hi MDwatch
Thanks for quick reply. I got NOF on Sep05 and replied back in 2 days... after that no Clue what is going on.....So many times Sent out status request to PBEC ... this time I got the different mail that I mentioned in my previous post.
As per your Ans. I think my case they reopened again and reviewing the NOF. Correct???. we will "C" how it work out....
Thank You.

My case is number is also same as yours p4-247-XXXX. my labor is filed from harrisburg, PA.

Case Number: P-04247-XXXX
PD: Dec 2002
EB2/RIR PA
RD:sept 2003
45 D: Feb 2005

from which state is yours

narayana_pan said:
Hi saknia / Sr.members

Last week I sent status mail request to PBEC , Today Morning I got the following mail from PBEC can you pls tell what it means????
Dear Requester:

Hi narayana_pan,

My case is number is also same as yours p4-247-XXXX. my labor is filed from harrisburg, PA.

EB2/RIR PA

if you cant use the labor certification, I think you should be able to use the priority date when you apply for i-485 with your new employer. Please confirm with your lawyer..

cantstandit said:

palabor said:
Hi narayana_pan,

EB2/RIR PA

Hi palabor
My Case from PA

Where is the tracker

Hello
This is probably a naive question but I keep reading about a tracker and have not seen it. Could some one give a link to it. Is this a excep spreadsheet that I could look at and try to find some trends to soothe my nerves.

PD: Feb/2005
VA
45-letter: 22/feb/2006
replied same day

ss1026 said:
Hello
This is probably a naive question but I keep reading about a tracker and have not seen it. Could some one give a link to it. Is this a excep spreadsheet that I could look at and try to find some trends to soothe my nerves.

PD: Feb/2005
VA
45-letter: 22/feb/2006
replied same day

You will find the link in my signature :)