Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Adding my info

Visa number is becoming current for EB1, guess soon for EB2 as well. But where's my LC ?
RIR, MD
PD: May 15, 2002
RD: Sometime around April 2005
45 Day Letter: Recived 6/14/2005 Replied 6/15/2005
Case #: P-05111-xxxxxx

Please Add me to the Tracker.

Just completed 4th Anniversary. :mad:

Looking to the Tracker seems like those who have received their 45 day letter in 2005 are getting LC approvals. Very few people have received LC who got their 45 day in 2006.

EB3 RIR, NY
PD: June 12, 2002
45 Day Letter: Recived Jan/19/2006 Replied same day
Case #: P-05116-7xxxx
LC:?????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

mjames said:
This site was referenced by a work colleague that is also a labor certificate applicant. I have found reading the threads to be intriguing yet very frustrating at times, for it has been over 4 years since I applied for my labor certificate. I have been very skeptical in making career changes for fear that I would have to reapply or a new employer would not be willing to sponsor my application…it is a very difficult situation. At the same time, I can identify and am empathetic with workload and operations of the labor board - I was employed by Canadian customs for 8 years.

This is my first time submitting a response on this thread and therefore I will keep my comments and concerns to a minimum. Most important, does anyone have any recommendations on the measures that can be taken to obtain the status of my labor certificate? The response that was received by both my employer and I is that status updates are not given after the 45 day notification is issued. Sixteen months have elapsed since a 45 day notification was received. Judging from the recent approvals I fear that my application may be lost or misplaced….should I be concerned?

Also, is the registry information that I have provided correct/adequate

Thank you,
Mark

SWA: Maryland
Priority Date (PD): Dec 18, 01
RD (Philly - Transferred to PBEC.): 09/07/2004
45 Day Notification Letter Received: January 19, 2005 / Reply: January 25, 2006
Case Number# P-03411-611 (on backlog acknowledgment letter)
P-04288-20815 (on 45 day notification letter)
Last Major Action: 45 Day letter

Hi

Come and see this Thread and join here. We are working on some releif for Guys like you

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=214987

Anybody has any idea?

I sent the Proof of pending labor certification application for more than 365 days to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US and got the response below:

DEAR REQUESTER,

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http;//atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http;//www. workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM system, please visit the following Internet website below, or use the e-mail address provided:

http;//www.plc.doleta.gov

OR PERM>DFLC@dol.gov

If you are requesting status on your case, please refer to our case status line:

(484) 270-1568
--------------------------

How can I use it to extend my H1B (7th year)? Any suggestion?

Very Close

mjames said:
This site was referenced by a work colleague that is also a labor certificate applicant. I have found reading the threads to be intriguing yet very frustrating at times, for it has been over 4 years since I applied for my labor certificate. I have been very skeptical in making career changes for fear that I would have to reapply or a new employer would not be willing to sponsor my application…it is a very difficult situation. At the same time, I can identify and am empathetic with workload and operations of the labor board - I was employed by Canadian customs for 8 years.

This is my first time submitting a response on this thread and therefore I will keep my comments and concerns to a minimum. Most important, does anyone have any recommendations on the measures that can be taken to obtain the status of my labor certificate? The response that was received by both my employer and I is that status updates are not given after the 45 day notification is issued. Sixteen months have elapsed since a 45 day notification was received. Judging from the recent approvals I fear that my application may be lost or misplaced….should I be concerned?

Also, is the registry information that I have provided correct/adequate

Thank you,
Mark

SWA: Maryland
Priority Date (PD): Dec 18, 01
RD (Philly - Transferred to PBEC.): 09/07/2004
45 Day Notification Letter Received: January 19, 2005 / Reply: January 25, 2006
Case Number# P-03411-611 (on backlog acknowledgment letter)
P-04288-20815 (on 45 day notification letter)
Last Major Action: 45 Day letter

James,

We have very close PD and pretty similar profile. Lets keep each other informed. I talked to my lawyer last week and he is telling me there are many cases from MD'2001 and he does not believe that my application is lost or has any issue(I am just unlucky his words exactly).

VA April 2002 RIR EB2 Approved on June 12, 2006

Finally... I have been informed by my lawyer yesterday that my labor was approve. She was notified by the mail. I do not know when my labor was approved.

Thank you very much for all the information in this forum and good luck guys waiting for labor.

My attorney informed me I got the 45 Day Love letter finally....what a relief that they didn't lose my case.

Start of another long wait however...

Any predictions on the approval???

I recieved my 45 day letter in March 2005 bu still no LC

Blackhole2002 said:
Just completed 4th Anniversary. :mad:

Looking to the Tracker seems like those who have received their 45 day letter in 2005 are getting LC approvals. Very few people have received LC who got their 45 day in 2006.

EB3 RIR, NY
PD: June 12, 2002
45 Day Letter: Recived Jan/19/2006 Replied same day
Case #: P-05116-7xxxx
LC:?????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

PD jul 2002 ca eb2 RIR
45 day recvd and replied in March 2005

nohope_for_lc said:
On Friday, June 9th

My PD is 1/6/2005 and received 45 days letter on August 26, 2005. My PD no. is P-05173-XXXXX. Your PD is somewherein 2003. Why is that. Who is going to get LC approval first.

Million dollar question

va5805 said:
Finally... I have been informed by my lawyer yesterday that my labor was approve. She was notified by the mail. I do not know when my labor was approved.

Thank you very much for all the information in this forum and good luck guys waiting for labor.
Congratulations, va5805. Good luck with the next stages. Your approval gives hope to cases with older PDs that seem to have been skipped.

Can you re-confirm whether your PD was April 17, 2002? The reason I ask is because your RD is 4/15/2004 and most VA RIR April 2002 cases went to Philly DOL during the Dec 2003 - Jan 2004 time-frame. Also from what we have seen, most of the April 2002 cases had receipt # around P-04260-#### and yours is P-04278-### (we have figured that the first 2 digits represent the year and the middle 3 digits represent the day the case was entered into PBEC). I may be wrong though.

Halleycomet86,
There is no year logic in receipt number, mine is a 20004 PD labor, but starts from 05XXX, my friend filed his labor in 2003 and his starts with 04XXX.

narayana_pan said:
Any body got the LC approvals for PA from PBEC??? :confused:

narayana_pan,

i am still waiting. details given below:

pd - february 2002
rd - july 2003
45 - december 2004
state - pa-rir-eb3

since then nothing. though, i heard that a colleague whose application was around july 2001 just got approved, but her case was remanded and also was not rir.

it appears that every 1.5 years my application moves to the next stage of processing and hence i think i'll probably hear something about it probably by the end of this month. let's see what happens.