Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sachv_ said:
Any Non RIR Approvals ???
bit worried...thought atleast the 2001 -early 2002 cases would start gettng approvals now or is it going the dallas way where they first finish all RIR before touching Traditional cases..... :(

I am sure I have seen several approvals here that were from 2002 that were Non-RIR. I think they are just going by PD as RIR vs Non-RIR doesn't really make any difference at this stage of LC approval. That's my opinion.

Any approvals from NOF cases

Guys,

Please update us on any NOF cases approvals. Just want to know how soon after rebutting to the NOF that an approval was issued. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status??????????????????? :mad:

RC0878 said:
I am sure I have seen several approvals here that were from 2002 that were Non-RIR. I think they are just going by PD as RIR vs Non-RIR doesn't really make any difference at this stage of LC approval. That's my opinion.

RIR/Non-RIR does make difference at the stage of LC. It's EB2-EB3 that does not metter during this stage.

MDwatch said:
Check with your lawyer, you should get yours soon :) if not already and you haven't been informed :)

Hi Guys

Please add my details also to the list. My case in SWA and then the backlog process started. Now I find the Case No. 05137 relating to StressTestInUSA
before my case no. The question is there is a gap of approx 6 months between 05137 and 05138. can anybody explain this trend.
thanks

EB3 or EB2

hi guys, quick update ... I found a new job, and they'll file PERM for me.

the bad news is that I just looked at a copy of my labor application ... the job description says BS with 5 years, which puts me in the EB2 category !

I'd always thought it was EB3. If I had known this before, that could have made a difference in my decision to find a new job ... I'm from non-retro, so EB2 is current for me.

The lesson is, get a copy of your application and check how it was done ! that could make a big difference in your decisions.

My former employer says they'll keep my old process going, so hopefully things will work out for me.

rag01 said:
Hi Guys

Please add my details also to the list. My case in SWA and then the backlog process started. Now I find the Case No. 05137 relating to StressTestInUSA
before my case no. The question is there is a gap of approx 6 months between 05137 and 05138. can anybody explain this trend.
thanks

not worth breaking our head for that..there is no rule for the data-entry they r doing,it is not following any order of the LC's filed..so the case no's have no meaning as of now...

rather even the PD's have no meaning in which the LC's r getting processed...only the Visa Bulletin has a meaning these days...

cantstandit said:

the bad news is that I just looked at a copy of my labor application ... the job description says BS with 5 years, which puts me in the EB2 category !

Can't stand it, I believe EB2 or Eb3 won't matter untill you've start your I40 application and I485. So once you've got your labor approved, the lawyer has to submit the categories as long as the salary also match the EB2 requirement.

Eb3-eb2

cantstandit said:

I'd always thought it was EB3. If I had known this before, that could have made a difference in my decision to find a new job ... I'm from non-retro, so EB2 is current for me.

The lesson is, get a copy of your application and check how it was done ! that could make a big difference in your decisions.

My former employer says they'll keep my old process going, so hopefully things will work out for me.

Canstandit
were you on EB3 on your previous job or on EB2, actually I am in kind of same situation as you are , a company wants to hire me and they will file the PERM for Eb2. Currently I am on EB3. Since I am also from Non-retrogress country, I have 5 years of experience and a bachelors degree which I think qualifies me for the EB2 catagory. I talked with my lawyer and he said not to do it as not tranfer to eEb2 as it might be risky.
Please advice what should I do in this situation, am I qualified for Eb2, is there any risk. I will appriciate as much input as any body can put. Please help

RIR , EB3 PD December 2003
45 days letter reeived and replied in septeber 2005
I am on the number 21842 from 45900 RIR cases, DOL is processing 400 cases a day , at this time at PBEC

tot-batot said:
Canstandit
were you on EB3 on your previous job or on EB2, actually I am in kind of same situation as you are , a company wants to hire me and they will file the PERM for Eb2. Currently I am on EB3. Since I am also from Non-retrogress country, I have 5 years of experience and a bachelors degree which I think qualifies me for the EB2 catagory. I talked with my lawyer and he said not to do it as not tranfer to eEb2 as it might be risky.
Please advice what should I do in this situation, am I qualified for Eb2, is there any risk. I will appriciate as much input as any body can put. Please help

I am on the number 21842 from 45900 RIR cases, DOL is processing 400 cases a day , at this time at PBEC

Hi Tot_batot
How did you get the info for the last line on the signature? Is it available online?

thx
EB3/NJ 07-2003
No 45 day letter as yet
case P05143-xxxxx

tot-batot said:

Hey tot-batot, Where from did you get above number information.

tot-batot said:
Canstandit

- esti din Romania?

Conference Call

I was in a meeting and missed the begining of the conference call. Now it's closed. Can someone post a summary of the discussion ?

Thanks
MDWatch

MDwatch said:
I was in a meeting and missed the begining of the conference call. Now it's closed. Can someone post a summary of the discussion ?

Thanks
MDWatch

Hi

Watch in the Other Thread . Sacbee will soon post the 3 options Rajiv suggested and Members might post thier opinions also

Overall The Conference call went well . I could not make it to the Conference call as it was locked after 5 Minutes

miss the conference call

saknia said:
Hi

Watch in the Other Thread . Sacbee will soon post the 3 options Rajiv suggested and Members might post thier opinions also

Overall The Conference call went well . I could not make it to the Conference call as it was locked after 5 Minutes

Yes, me too got locked and not able to make it.

tot-batot said:
Canstandit

Please help me, I am still waiting for a response its very urget...... well the information at the end is insider.

Second Time Case Closed Notice

My Employer got letter from PBEC that my case has been closed as
they haven't answered 45 days letter which was sent in starting of march 2005 and was suppose to be returned by mid April 2005.

In reality I got letter in starting of Jan 2005 and was to be returned by mid Feb 2005. It was faxed and mailed.

They closed the case last year - which I found out through screen shot in Aug 2005 - after sending letters - they opened in Oct 2005 (at least thats what screen shot says - no status line) - There was no other letter etc from PBEC for re-opening of the case.

Now they have closed again !!!

Is there a new process for Case closure - I heard they are asking how come the employer didn't recv. letter etc. any detail will be helpful

Thanks

Cases with NOF

Hi aycy, narayana_pan,

Till now I have seen only the following cases with NOF:

aycy: NOF replied 03/28/06. No approval yet.
Narayana_pan: NOF replied 09/05. No approval yet. (Narayana, I did not find your name in tracker).
Sunkav: NOF replied in 09/05. Approved on 10/25/05.
gc_kid: Don't know the NOF replied date. Approved on 02/17/06. (From Dallas)
Sheft: NOF replied 10/05. No approval yet.
nutakksa1: NOF replied 12/05 (approx). No approval yet. (From Dallas).
DoNotWorry: State NOF replied 8/05 (approx). No approval yet (From SFO DOL)).
guptaviv: State NOF replied 8/04 (approx). Approved on 11/22/05. (From Dallas)
nviren: NOF replied 6/1/06. No approval yet.

Most of this data comes from the tracker.

Can't really conclude that NOFed apps get approved fast after rebuttal.

Others here with NOF, can you please let all know what was the NOF about and when was it replied?

aycy said:
Guys,

Please update us on any NOF cases approvals. Just want to know how soon after rebutting to the NOF that an approval was issued. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status??????????????????? :mad:

Received 45 day letter

Please update tracker - Received 45 day letter
Received 45 day letter dated 30 May, 2006 and replied to the letter on 7th June, 2006.

Since mine is one of the last old labor cases in the forum, I guess they are making an effort to send out all 45 day letters by end June/06. Hopefully everyone here will get their cases approved soon.

Also, I have a question: the letter itself does not state any other details like EB2/3 or RIR/TR etc. Anyone know how to find that out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
RD: N/A
45 day letter: May 30, 2006
45 day replied: June 07, 2006

Priority Date.

deba_sinh said:
Please update tracker - Received 45 day letter
Received 45 day letter dated 30 May, 2006 and replied to the letter on 7th June, 2006.

Since mine is one of the last old labor cases in the forum, I guess they are making an effort to send out all 45 day letters by end June/06. Hopefully everyone here will get their cases approved soon.

Also, I have a question: the letter itself does not state any other details like EB2/3 or RIR/TR etc. Anyone know how to find that out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
RD: N/A
45 day letter: May 30, 2006
45 day replied: June 07, 2006

What is your exact priority date in Mar 2005? My wife is also waiting for her 45 day letter. We don't know if her's gone to Dallas or Phillly.
Her PD: Feb 14, 2005