Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

always_missing said:
I am happy to inform you that my labor was certified and received in mail today.

I am very happy, though it was a long wait of 3 and half years and hope all 2001 and 2002s would get certifications at the earliest.

Thanks for every one in this forum to share their knowledge, concerns and happy momnts. It might take little time to leave this forum, atleast a month.

My details:
BE +7 years experience
Computer Engr S/W applications
occupation code: 030.062-010
CA/RIR/EB2
ETA No: P05160-59xxx
PD: 12 Nov, 2002
RD: 24 Sep, 2003
45 day letter: 4 Nov, 2005
Certified dated 18 May, 2006

Congrats :) and best of luck for the next stage !

- The latest approvals we have seen so far is Nov 2002.
Dec 2003 is quite far. [Dont know how long it takes to get certification.]
- Country is current for EB2.
Which is very good. The only hurdle for you is a PERM labor.
[This is just a thought/suggestion, think about it. As I said earlier, if it does not makes sense, please ignore.]
Negotiate with your new company that you will start working for them
upon the receipt of the approval of (1) H1B transfer and (2) PERM labor.
Most companies will say OK for (1), but (2) is tough to convince them.

case 1: New company agrees for (1) and (2) - Best Case
You can join them and immediately apply for 140 and 485.

case 2: New company agrees for (1) only - Not a bad Case
You can join them, apply for labor in PERM. You should atleast negotiate
that they should file your PERM as soon as you join. The worst case you
will get your PERM labor in 3/4 months, which is much better than waiting
for a Dec 2003 labor. The best woul dbe getting your labor in 1 month. :)

I think there will be no issues/problems trasferring your H1 to the new company.

Coming to your last question, with your old labor, you need to get your labor to consider any of the available options.
1. You can switch when you get an EAD. For this you should get your labor, and should apply for 140, 485, etc., [This is a grey area for me.]
2. You can switch, six months after filing 485 (i guess, I am not sure.) But you will not fall in to this case, as your country is current.

I just tried to put in my thoughts. Please do not take decisions on my suggestions. If anything I said does not make sense, please ignore.

Good luck.

green_cookie said:
PD is dec 2003 (just fixed signature - sorry)
Country is current to file next steps for EB-2
do you see any issues with H1 acquisition/transfer, H1 7th year extension etc? is it possible to ask company to join only after a PERM application they submitted is approved?

If I am going with option to wait for LC, when can I switch to other job? would you know the constraints? I read about some 6 months constraints somewhere but wasn't sure to which step it was related.

Thanks,

2003 Nov Eb3

I AM WATCHING THIS FORUM LONG TIME.
MY CASE DETAILS.....
WA/EB3
PD-NOV 2003
RD- JULY 04
45- LETTER RECIEVED - MAY 2005
REPLIED --- MAY 2005
H1B- ON 8TH YEAR.

HI GURU'S,
I did't see any approvals from West verginia state. anyone is there with similar details?. looks like long way to go.
what are the pros and cons to go with perm for another position with same employer

thanks in advance

Does anybody has any info?

I didn't visit this site last few weeks. I heard that BEC will finish data entry and sending 45 days letter by end of June. Is this info still correct. I haven't received my 45 days letter yet. My Case number changed from T to P before May 16th.

Address change in LC petition

I have changed my home address couple of times after I applied my LC. My LC is still pending in PBEC. Please advice how to change the address in my LC petition. I already came to know from USCIS website that AR-11 form update will not change the address on the pending petitions.

LC is approved..FINALLY

Hi All,

I just got an email from my lawyer giving me the much anticipated good news. MY LC IS APPROVED.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting. I strongly believe that mails/phone calls we made are definitely working. So keep the pressure on and we shall prevail.

Here are my case details.

ETA Case Number: P-042XX-XXXXX
PD : 07-NOV-2002
State approved : JUN-2004
45 day letter recvd: 25-JAN-2005
LC approved : 07-JUN-2006

Phone calls and mails?????

vykuntam said:
Hi All,

I just got an email from my lawyer giving me the much anticipated good news. MY LC IS APPROVED.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting. I strongly believe that mails/phone calls we made are definitely working. So keep the pressure on and we shall prevail.

vykumtam,

Could you elaborate what you have done? Did you call your Senators for help or write to Philly directly? I have been faxing to Philly and still have not heard anything about my case. In addition, I also have requested help from my senators. I would appreciate it if you could let me know what did. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

nohope_for_lc said:
I didn't visit this site last few weeks. I heard that BEC will finish data entry and sending 45 days letter by end of June. Is this info still correct. I haven't received my 45 days letter yet. My Case number changed from T to P before May 16th.

If your case has changed from T to P, call your lawyer and HR to check on the 45DL. When the change occurs, a 45DL is generated. We don't know how long it takes for them to send it our but it has either happened already or is about to happen. Keep us posted :)

MDWatch :)

Got 45 Day Letter

I have been a passive reader of this forum so far. Today i got a mail from my company stating they received and have replied to the 45 day letter.

Details:
RIR EB3
PD - Feb 25 2005
45 day Letter dated - May 3 2006
45 day Letter replied - May 15 2006
State NJ

Would post if there is any more information on this front.

Thanks

vykuntam said:
Hi All,

Congrats!!!

Can you please mention State, Eb2 or Eb3 and also if possible first five digits of case number?

Though my PD date is few week earlier but RD and 45 days date matches with your case...

45 day letter received

45 day letter received 06/06/06. dated 06/01/06.

we have to send corporate registration etc since they could not verify the company existence. also, my lawyer put a dollar sign next to my salary line. we have to submit that page without the dollar sign.

we have received another 45 day for a coworker with same company, and there were no changes required.

we will reply as soon as the documents copied and mailed to the attorneys office.

H1B Extension

Hi Everyone,
Could anybody kindly tell me how long does it take to get the result of another 3 year H1B extension petition? My lawyer just submitted at the end of last month, and my current H1 will be expired in 4 month. Thanks a lot.
JYW

2 Months Approx

It might take 2 months to get the extention approximately.

JYW2004 said:
Hi Everyone,
Could anybody kindly tell me how long does it take to get the result of another 3 year H1B extension petition? My lawyer just submitted at the end of last month, and my current H1 will be expired in 4 month. Thanks a lot.
JYW

Address Change

septphil02 said:
I have changed my home address couple of times after I applied my LC. My LC is still pending in PBEC. Please advice how to change the address in my LC petition. I already came to know from USCIS website that AR-11 form update will not change the address on the pending petitions.

I recently did update my address with PBEC. My lawyer did the address change communication to PBEC. He attahced the original labor application along with it.

Please update my case info in tracker

SWA: VA
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 08/19/2002
45 DL Received: 12/21/2004 Replied: 01/10/05
ETA# P-04280-xxxxx

gcatlast said:
SWA: VA
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 08/19/2002
45 DL Received: 12/21/2004 Replied: 01/10/05
ETA# P-04280-xxxxx

Check with your lawyer, you should get yours soon :) if not already and you haven't been informed :)