Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mahi_nikki said:
guys ..

I finally got the snapshot .. i don't see below info on the snapshot ..

1. 45 day Letter sent/received status (nothing about the 45 day letter)
2. Case status: Open/Closed etc., (nothing about the case status)

Is this common? Does this mean - they received 45 Day Letter response and the case status is open/processing.

Thanks .. Mahi

thats it Mahi..!!

after that the wait starts...we dont know if the damn reply letter we replied has reached them or lost in their clutter...!! we can only come and check this portal for other souls like us and pray to all the gods on this earth..

just venting out after a long while..!!

Pending Labor

Guys,

I am new here and here is my info:

Case : EB3 - RIR
State: VA - PBEC
Priority Date: November 18, 2002 (11/18/2002)
45 Days Letter: December 29, 2004 (12/29/2004)

Just wondering if anyone knows that have they started processing November-2002 prirority dates?

Thanks,
Haider

harryali said:
Guys,

I am new here and here is my info:

Case : EB3 - RIR
State: VA - PBEC
Priority Date: November 18, 2002 (11/18/2002)
45 Days Letter: December 29, 2004 (12/29/2004)

Just wondering if anyone knows that have they started processing November-2002 prirority dates?

Thanks,
Haider
Whats your Region receipt date, first five digits of case number, Qualification and job requirement?

The crazy BECs. Now the DBEC has approved Mar 2005 case. Not a great surprise conidering they have been approving mid 2004 cases anyway.

Msg below from DBEC tracking thread posted by JKinCA.

LC got approved
My LC was approved from Dallas BEC.

See my signature for detail. It's really surprising.

Cheers..
- 45-day letter responded: 9/13/2005
- Approval letter: 4/12/2006 (the date on the letter)
- ETA case number: D-05215-xxxxx

45-day letter received

Just learned from Lawyer 45-day letter was received 04/17/2006 and replied to same day.

My info: FL RIR 07/2003 (ATL DOL)

you are funny StressTestInUSA :)

Doesn't snapshot say case status open/closed etc., I guess I will wait like I have been doing for past 3 years .. It was a big battle to get the snapshot and that doesn't have all the information ..

thanks..

NY Oct 24 2002 EB3 approval

18th May 2006, 01:24 PM
deepsat
Registered User Join Date: May 2006

NY 24'OCT-2002 EB3 approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am silent reader of this forum and really appreciate all ur valuable comments.
MY DETAILS
EB-3
Filed: 24 'oct-2002
45day letter: 10th Nov 2005
labor appoved: 05/16/2006

45-day letter sent in Nov 2005... What's happening to earlier cases? This fails our current thought that 45day letter date is one of the parameters....

saknia said:
18th May 2006, 01:24 PM
deepsat
Registered User Join Date: May 2006

NY 24'OCT-2002 EB3 approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am silent reader of this forum and really appreciate all ur valuable comments.
MY DETAILS
EB-3
Filed: 24 'oct-2002
45day letter: 10th Nov 2005
labor appoved: 05/16/2006

Hi,

So I was able to get my PBEC case number. Does anyone know what is the best way to try and check the status of my application?
Thanks!

Rajat

SWA: NY
EB2/RIR
PD: 2/23/2003
RD: never made it
BEC case #: P-05186-xxxxx

I just spoke to a woman at the PBEC and she told me that they were just starting to look at cases with PDs in 2003. She said that the order was "kind of sort of" random, so its not sequestial by month. they seem to be picking 2003 cases out a hat.

would like to hear other's experiences in speaking to the PBEC.
thanks

What number did you call?

Did you call 484-270-1500? Or some other number.

rajoid said:
I just spoke to a woman at the PBEC and she told me that they were just starting to look at cases with PDs in 2003. She said that the order was "kind of sort of" random, so its not sequestial by month. they seem to be picking 2003 cases out a hat.

would like to hear other's experiences in speaking to the PBEC.
thanks

yup!

the systems were down but she said case numbers starting with "P" mean that the 45 day letter has been received and those applications are "in process". she said that even if the system was up and running, this would be the level of detail I would have gotten i.e. that the application is in "process".

yup!

the systems were down but she said case numbers starting with "P" mean that the 45 day letter has been received and those applications are "in process". she said that even if the system was up and running, this would be the level of detail I would have gotten i.e. that the application is in "process".
dont know if she was fibbing but...

rajoid said:
yup!

dont know if she was fibbing but...

They're not taking our calls seriously. P/D stands for Phili and Dallas.
Bush already seek some downpayments to establish the border ...
Wish that they allocate something to speed-up the adjudications :(

CA Oct 2002 RIR approval

#247 18th May 2006, 03:00 PM
lostinretro
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

Another CA / Oct 2002 approval

At last...

I got my approval notice from my attorney today

EB3/RIR/CA
PD 10/2002
RD 9/2003
45 Day letter 4/2005
PBEC Case # P-04324-07XXXX
LC Approved: 5/18/2006

See you all in next queue...

Need PBEC phone #

Hi,

I haven't received my 45 days letter, my PD is July 2003. I don't know what's going on in PBEC. My lawyer wants to call PBEC to ask for me. If someone knows which PBEC's phone number I can call, please reply to me.

Many thanks!

hz_florida said:
Hi,

I haven't received my 45 days letter, my PD is July 2003. I don't know what's going on in PBEC. My lawyer wants to call PBEC to ask for me. If someone knows which PBEC's phone number I can call, please reply to me.

Many thanks!
PBEC phone number

484-270-1500