Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

October 2, 2002 Va labor approved

9th May 2006, 04:02 PM
sb41
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2002

October 2, 2002 Va labor approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long wait of 3 years and 7 months, may lawyer has finally received the labor certification.

I really want to thank everyone on this forum with all the valuable information!!

State RD: Virginia, October 2, 2002

is PBEC approving 2003 cases on a random basis??

a friend of mine told me that his friend got his LC approved from PBEC. i dont have all the details but here is what he told me:
PA, RIR, PD: 2003(month not sure), went to region before PBEC.
I found it unbelievable but he said he was very sure. not sure if our moderator should input it to our tracker spreadsheet. but for whatever it's worth....

coolestone said:
Can you please confirm if it is September 2003 or Septermber 2002 case. Going by the trend PBEC seems to be approving Aug-Sep 2002 cases.

Thanks,

That was a very long.............. journey! 8 Years of labor pain

SSCPANY said:
Finally after a long painful wait my labor application has been certifed. Originally I filed under traditional as EB-2 on 7/28/98, which was converted to RIR on 10/26/2001 keeping old priority date of 7/28/98. The 45d letter was mailed by PBEC on 9/21/05 which was replied on 10/3/2005. Labor certified letter is dated 5/2/06 and was received on 5/8/2006. My case # is P-05122-xxxxx.

I am sure everyone waiting here would also get their certified letter. Best of luck to everyone.

Congrates. :)
They should directly give you citizenship!

Last edited by a moderator:
balurams said:
Got my LC approved yesterday

State : CA
PD : Sep' 30 2002
EB2, RIR

Congrats!
Can you please include 45 day letter received/sent dates and RD date? Also your case number (give only first 5 digits like P-nnnnn.).
Thanks!

LC approved

RD :11/03/2004
Case Number: P-04308-XXXXX

MannyD said:
Congrats!
Can you please include 45 day letter received/sent dates and RD date? Also your case number (give only first 5 digits like P-nnnnn.).
Thanks!

To All

balurams said:
RD :11/03/2004
Case Number: P-04308-XXXXX

congrats...

Gurus...I got a new screen shot from PBEC with case number changed to P from T

all the details are good but the case status is missing. Is something wrong?

Please advice

gc_hunter2003 said:
congrats...

Gurus...I got a new screen shot from PBEC with case number changed to P from T

all the details are good but the case status is missing. Is something wrong?

Please advice

That your case number changed from T* to P* is good news - you should expect to get 45 day letter soon. For some time now, the case status is not shown in screen shot - so not to worry.

October 2002 LC approved

I have good news to share. My labor finally got approved. It was a TR and went to atlanta. However; when I got screenshot it showed RIR. PBEC told my paralegal that because this is region case and recruiting is already done, thats why it was classified as RIR. At least three of my friends (all from FL) who even applied 7-8 months after me in TR, got their labor in 2 to 6 months ago. There is no order and it is mess.

I am happy today and hope that each of you will get this day soon and come out of this mess. I am opening a bottle of wine now, so If you have any questions, please wait till tomorrow. :cool:

Thanks MannyD

MannyD said:
That your case number changed from T* to P* is good news - you should expect to get 45 day letter soon. For some time now, the case status is not shown in screen shot - so not to worry.

Mannyd

Thanks...as I mentioned in my signature...i received 45 day letter and my attorney replied to PBEC.

Hopefully I will get my labor approved soon

Looks like PBEC is following DBEC...

I could see that there are many 2001 applications pending while DBEC is processing "2004" cases. I think we from 2001 have the same destiny. My lawyer is having no clue and there is no insight..its a dark hole :mad:

I am a new user in this group. My labor is applied in July 2002 from NY. After almost 4 years I received 45 day letter last week 05/03/2006.

nynjgc2002 said:
I am a new user in this group. My labor is applied in July 2002 from NY. After almost 4 years I received 45 day letter last week 05/03/2006.
Can you please share few first numbers of your case- I'm wondering if my 45 DL is comming soon.

GA Approvals

I am following this thread atleast for the last 4 to 5 months. Almost all the time coming across a VA or CA or NY... approvals. Are there any one with waiting for GA Labor. Per my Attorney et al, my case went to PBEC. I'm skeptical if they are tracked in a different forum. Can some one help please.,

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

GREENWAYS said:
I am following this thread atleast for the last 4 to 5 months. Almost all the time coming across a VA or CA or NY... approvals. Are there any one with waiting for GA Labor. Per my Attorney et al, my case went to PBEC. I'm skeptical if they are tracked in a different forum. Can some one help please.,

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

Check my signatue...
Iam in the same boat. mine went to PBEC from Atlanta DOL.
hopefully we all get our labors approved soon

GREENWAYS said:
I simple explanation would be that VA, CA and NY DOLs were very sluggish approving cases. I did not check but GA people with PD of 2002 may have already received their green cards long ago.

in_labor said:
I have good news to share. My labor finally got approved. It was a TR and went to atlanta. However; when I got screenshot it showed RIR. PBEC told my paralegal that because this is region case and recruiting is already done, thats why it was classified as RIR. At least three of my friends (all from FL) who even applied 7-8 months after me in TR, got their labor in 2 to 6 months ago. There is no order and it is mess.

I am happy today and hope that each of you will get this day soon and come out of this mess. I am opening a bottle of wine now, so If you have any questions, please wait till tomorrow. :cool:

Another Silent watcher getting approved.

Does people here believe in this thoery

We see very few posts from Regulars nowadays. Looks like they want to go silent and get out from here !!