Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I am from GA and still waiting

GREENWAYS said:
I am following this thread atleast for the last 4 to 5 months. Almost all the time coming across a VA or CA or NY... approvals. Are there any one with waiting for GA Labor. Per my Attorney et al, my case went to PBEC. I'm skeptical if they are tracked in a different forum. Can some one help please.,

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

Even Mine is GA(Atlanta)

Hey guys,
My Priority Date is May 2003 and and Mine is also from Atlanta, I hope it will get cleared soon. I have sent response to 45 days letter in mar 2005...
The screenshot shows Processing type RIR, but it is not showing whether mine is EB2 or EB3 and also it shows case source as STATE.
Let me know exactly when i may get approval.
My attorney says that everything will be cleared by july of next year, is that true...
Finally iam hearing some approvals from atlanta......
I hope they have opened there eyes for atlanta.....

let me see when will i get approval......

thanks

I am from GA and still waiting Too!

I am from GA and still waiting Too!

45 days letter not received

Greetings to all

I have been a silent reader and would like to share my info with you all.
PD is Nov 19,2004 RIR- EB? don't know
SWA North Carolina
Was sent to PBEC Feb/05
45 day Letter March 22, 05
Replied March 25, 05
LC- Pending

Anyone outhere with PD Similar to mine in NC?
THXs,
Also, Hang in there guys, it will come to you and me.... I hope, very soon

would you share job requirement and qualification please? thanks!

Can you share more information about the degree/experience requirement for your position and your own qualification? Such as

Required: MS/(BS+5year)
My qualification: MS+2 years

Sometime ago, Aprlc2002 said PBEC would put higher priority on those who are overqualified, say if an individual with MS + 1year working experience but the position requires MS only, will be processed first.

I kind of suspect he might be true. I hear a case that for a company, several employees filed LC for the same requirement – MS (no experience required) on the same day. However, those individual with prior experience got certified months ago and those without are still waiting. It doesn’t seem coincidence since 6 people are certified and 5 are waiting. And the only difference between those 6 and those 5 are 1year or 2 year working experience, although it’s not required by the LC.

So to folks get approved, would you please share this information? To me, so far it doesn’t look like 45-day letter or case number matters. A lot of folks got 45-days in 2004, with PD in 2001 are still waiting.

If this theory comes true, it might help anyone to better assess how likely you are to be certified in the foreseeable future.

in_labor said:
I have good news to share. My labor finally got approved. It was a TR and went to atlanta. However; when I got screenshot it showed RIR. PBEC told my paralegal that because this is region case and recruiting is already done, thats why it was classified as RIR. At least three of my friends (all from FL) who even applied 7-8 months after me in TR, got their labor in 2 to 6 months ago. There is no order and it is mess.

I am happy today and hope that each of you will get this day soon and come out of this mess. I am opening a bottle of wine now, so If you have any questions, please wait till tomorrow. :cool:

fogman1,

I am also thinking in the same line. See my PD is 08/02/02
CA/EB2/RIR and required: MS/(BS+5year), My qualification: BS+5 years, still no news!!! and I am seeing in the forum PD:SEP30/CA approvals!!!!

Yesterday I checked with my attorney and also with PBEC (asking for 8th year ext). Attorney says wait.......PBEC replied with snap shot without case status.

I am not following DBEC approvals that much, is that the same trend there also????
fogman1 or any Gurus predict what is happening!!!!!!!

-sacbee

fogman1 said:
Can you share more information about the degree/experience requirement for your position and your own qualification? Such as

Sometime ago, Aprlc2002 said PBEC would put higher priority on those who are overqualified, say if an individual with MS + 1year working experience but the position requires MS only, will be processed first.

I kind of suspect he might be true. I hear a case that for a company, several employees filed LC for the same requirement – MS (no experience required) on the same day. However, those individual with prior experience got certified months ago and those without are still waiting. It doesn’t seem coincidence since 6 people are certified and 5 are waiting. And the only difference between those 6 and those 5 are 1year or 2 year working experience, although it’s not required by the LC.

So to folks get approved, would you please share this information? To me, so far it doesn’t look like 45-day letter or case number matters. A lot of folks got 45-days in 2004, with PD in 2001 are still waiting.

If this theory comes true, it might help anyone to better assess how likely you are to be certified in the foreseeable future.

NC Cases

Hi Kiko,
I am with you, my PD is next to you, its Dec-28-2004, but I haven't get 45days Letter. See my Sign...

Kiko99 said:
I have been a silent reader and would like to share my info with you all.
PD is Nov 19,2004 RIR- EB? don't know
SWA North Carolina
Was sent to PBEC Feb/05
45 day Letter March 22, 05
Replied March 25, 05
LC- Pending

Anyone outhere with PD Similar to mine in NC?
THXs,
Also, Hang in there guys, it will come to you and me.... I hope, very soon

sacbee said:
fogman1,

CA/EB2/RIR and required: MS/(BS+5year), My qualification: BS+5 years, still no news!!! and I am seeing in the forum PD:SEP30/CA approvals!!!!

Yesterday I checked with my attorney and also with PBEC (asking for 8th year ext). Attorney says wait.......PBEC replied with snap shot without case status.

I am not following DBEC approvals that much, is that the same trend there also????

-sacbee
This is the Post Aprlc2002 made on 17-Jan-2006

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1337608&postcount=9807

If that is true and if I had BS+4.5 years exp in a particular field whe apllied for Labor and if the Labor applied requires one year Exp in that field, am I high priority or low priority?

=========AprLc2002 Post
Hi All,

hope you are doing fine and some of you are still in Dol-drums.

I came to know some info which I want share with you all about PBEC.

Selection and Approval Criterion

Approval criterian is solely based on the job requirement and for the position you applied and actual experience and Edu. qualification you have.

For Ex: if you are EB2 and you only have BS with 5 years and you are wanting to have MS or BS with 5 years you are moved into low priority approval phase whcih they would be revisiting eventually dont know when

If you are EB3 and you have a MS or BS with 5 yrs or more and you require BS with 3 years for the Job requirement then your Approval priority is hich.

If you are EB2 and you have MS with 2 yrs exp and you require Ms with 0 yrs exp.. then you fall in High Priority too...

Selection Criteria: Is solely based on all the states So once the high Priority approval phases across all the states done.. they will be moving onto the med level priority across all states starting with MD and VA.....

hope this helps
================

saknia said:
Another Silent watcher getting approved.

Does people here believe in this thoery

We see very few posts from Regulars nowadays. Looks like they want to go silent and get out from here !!

Yes I stared believing the theory that most of the silent readers are getting approval.
But in real life also I have observed that the things that you are more obsessed of are always hard to get.

Another thing, Can anybody add me to BEC’s tracker list?
:) :)
Ladude
PD July2002
45-day letter replied on December 2004
CA-EB3

CA Jul 25 2002 LC RIR got approved.

Got my LC approved on 05/02/06 and came to know yesterday.

sg101
Philly BEC Case # P-04322-0xxxx
Cae type : RIR

I am very thankfull to this forum. It's very helpfull to see what is going on.. I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK. see you in next stage forum.

congrats! would you share requirments and qualification info

sg101,

would you share the requirement of your position on you LC application and your own qualification? for example.

you know, it might help us understand how PBEC put priority on.

thank you very much!

sg101 said:

sg101

I am very thankfull to this forum. It's very helpfull to see what is going on.. I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK. see you in next stage forum.

sacbee said:
fogman1,

-sacbee
Aprilc2002 got flamed when he said this.

My ex co worker who got approval over 10 days ago had PD 10/22/2002 CA EB-2 RIR with MS + 0 years.

It will be interesting to see if same trend is spread till they are done with 03,04,05 application. That sort of defeats the purpose of priority dates.

Hopefully a second sweep would clear up all the so called lower priority items.

fogman1 said:

I am sorry but I disagree. If qualification is the only criteria then there should not be a single EB2 case from 2001 or early 2002 pending.

When an application is taken for processing how can one be sure that there are no other applications with higher qualification pending?. it will be more complex to figure that one out.

All I think is when an application will be processed depends on when it will be picked up. I do not think that apart from a few parameters like PD, state, regional, RIR or Non RIR (and a combination of these parameters) there cannot be anything else to determine which application will be picked up next.

Just my 2 cents.. I could be very well wrong.

Cric said:
I am sorry but I disagree. If qualification is the only criteria then there should not be a single EB2 case from 2001 or early 2002 pending.

When an application is taken for processing how can one be sure that there are no other applications with higher qualification pending?..

I do not think that apart from a few parameters like PD, state, regional, RIR or Non RIR (and a combination of these parameters) there cannot be anything else to determine which application will be processed.

just my 2 cents.. I could be very well wrong.

I don’t agree many people in my office got approved doesn’t have MS degree, experience and field wise also I could not figure out the pattern (For e.g. Principal Engineer with around 10 years of experience is waiting, and some developers with less experience got their labor approved)

Ladude
PD July2002
CA-EB3

LC approved

I just heard from my lawyer's office that my LC was finally approved. My case info:

RIR CA
PD 09-15-2002
RD 09-2002
45days letter received March. 2005
MS+0 yr experience required.
I have MS+2 yrs.

This is a great forum. Thank all of you here for the support. PBEC is finally working now. Everybody will get his/hers soon. Patience will pay off. Good Luck to everybody.

Did you notice the page number

Hi all,

on a totally unrelated topic, has anyone noticed that we are now on page 904!! wow! 1000 pages of PBEC BS.

how long until we reach page 1000? my prediction - may 31st

What happened to MD cases?

What happened to MD cases? All CA, NY and NJ cases are getting approved from PBEC. I don't see any MD cases getting approved. Does any body have any idea which year MD cases are being processes by PBEC.

My info:
RIR EB2, filed in Apr, 2003
45-day letter replied in Mar, 2006
State: MD
Backlog Elimination Center: Philadelphia
ETA Case Number: P-05151-xxxxx

sg101 said:

sg101

Congrets
This case is keeping some hope alive… Looks like PEBC is approving July cases also…
:)
Ladude
PD July2002
CA-EB3