Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

do they give u a screen shot on info or h1b email

Cric said:
If waiting for an approval is pain, dealing with such an attorney is torture.

Request for a screen shot and if the status does not say closed then you can assume that they have received 45 days letter response.

cause everytime i sent one it just says subject received with no details
how can i get a screen shot
reced my 45 day leeter in march 23
rd july 10 2003

This is my situation.

PD: Aug, 2004 in MA; EB-2, RIR;
45 days letter received May 1st, 2006;
45 days letter replied May 3rd, 2006.

Could anyone please do any prediction on my case? Many many thanks.

what is the meaning NOF and then rebuttal received????
Should one expect to recive something after 45 (other than approval).
-----------

aycy said:
Update,

I manage to get hold of George Shephard after calling Assistant Emily Derocco's office. He is the second man in charge of Foreign Labor Certification. Unfortunately, he is new and does not really know what is ACTUALLY going on at Philly. As usual, he explained that there are 10000 of files and he could not let me know when my application will be approved. So pathetic and he also said they have come out with the deadline to wrap up the certification (Sept 2007). What's new with that??? We all know that.......! I am so pissed that they keep assigning new people that do not have a clue of what's is going on in Foreign Certification. He can't even help me with my case status. He just said that Philly is processing March 2002 for RIR and my file is almost there. How helpful considering my case only needs final review!!!!!! upon the rebuttal.

Anyway, if any one of you is interested in calling him and have a long chit chat, please call Emily DeRocco's office and ask for him (202-693-2700). Good luck.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
Rebuttal received by Philly March 28'06
Status??????? :mad:

What is NOF???

NOF is Notice of Findings. Basically, it is labor's intent to deny but giving a chance to rebut their findings. You could fix the deficiencies but sending more documents needed or suggested. This process is called rebuttal.

Yes....even after getting your 45 day letter, you might get a NOF if labor needs more info before they can make the final decision of to whether approve or deny the case. I hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
Rebuttal received by Philly March 28'06
Status??????? :mad:

update about cases closed in error

spoke to the the operator at the pbec.....and this is what she said

they have been receiving faxes for re-opening of closed cases (a few of them)......and they enter them into the system in batches.........so this batch is still growing and will be entered into the system soon (no exact date) and the cases will be reopened......so don't feel bad and low (her actual words).....these cases will be re-opened soon

cheer up boys and girls..........its not the end of the world......not yet n e way

Labor Certified

Finally after a long painful wait my labor application has been certifed. Originally I filed under traditional as EB-2 on 7/28/98, which was converted to RIR on 10/26/2001 keeping old priority date of 7/28/98. The 45d letter was mailed by PBEC on 9/21/05 which was replied on 10/3/2005. Labor certified letter is dated 5/2/06 and was received on 5/8/2006. My case # is P-05122-xxxxx.

I am sure everyone waiting here would also get their certified letter. Best of luck to everyone.

greynicolls said:
spoke to the the operator at the pbec.....and this is what she said

they have been receiving faxes for re-opening of closed cases (a few of them)......and they enter them into the system in batches.........so this batch is still growing and will be entered into the system soon (no exact date) and the cases will be reopened......so don't feel bad and low (her actual words).....these cases will be re-opened soon

cheer up boys and girls..........its not the end of the world......not yet n e way

greynicolls :

thanks for the updates and keeping us posted with the news you know. No one around here dare even want to look at the closed cases pit,lest we might fall into it, but with PBEC we cannot be surprised with any kind of news.

Like you said, lets not make this PBEC shit the end of our world..!!

Good luck with your case,I am sure your case will get approved within 2-3 weeks after they re open it..

Its high time we raise our voices together to atleast ask for an online case status for our case...!! we will atleast know where we stand instead of just watching each day of our life pass by us...!!

Non-RIR Case approvals

we have been seeing a lot of RIR approvals and also some Non-RIR for which recruitment was done prior, have we seen any approvals for Non-RIR where recruitment was not done, I ask this because when I search for PBEC job posting I find only jobs for unskilled positions, I guess they have not even had job postings for 2001 and 2002 non RIR's.
All this leading to the question that
should we hope for Non-RIR(no recruitment done) approvals only next year even for PBEC.

thanks
Sachin

Congrats!

Congratulations! You should really celebrate. You have been in this painful mess the longest I believe.

Good to see a case with older priority date getting certified.

SSCPANY said:
Finally after a long painful wait my labor application has been certifed. Originally I filed under traditional as EB-2 on 7/28/98, which was converted to RIR on 10/26/2001 keeping old priority date of 7/28/98. The 45d letter was mailed by PBEC on 9/21/05 which was replied on 10/3/2005. Labor certified letter is dated 5/2/06 and was received on 5/8/2006. My case # is P-05122-xxxxx.

I am sure everyone waiting here would also get their certified letter. Best of luck to everyone.

SSCPANY said:

Congratulations!

The only good thing that I can see from this long wait is that you can now file I140 and 485 concurrently without having to wait any longer. Good Luck!.

Congrats

SSCPANY said:

My wait dwarfs compared to you....We all should learn Patience from you...

congrats again!!!

Anyone asked for a status recently?

I have sent email 3 times. But instead of sending the sttaus they send there bla bla letter. Has anyone got the status recently?

mdgc2001 said:
Congratulations! You should really celebrate. You have been in this painful mess the longest I believe.

Good to see a case with older priority date getting certified.

Make that THE OLDEST priority date in this forum !

:D :D :D

nohope_for_lc said:
I have sent email 3 times. But instead of sending the sttaus they send there bla bla letter. Has anyone got the status recently?
They never provided status. They included the status field on the labor pending screenshot in the begining.

Thanks for responding

I used this email address several times and got the status. But recently I don't get it. Do you suggest to send the email in a diffrent address? Do you have it? I know my HR or Lawyers are not going to send any email for my status. I am tired of asking them.

csrini1 said:
Is this the id you are using- h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us??.

if this the id, ask ur hr or lawyers to send email

Well, I've been resisting the urge to vent my frustration considering how bad others' situations are, but it's beginning to show in my forehead.

My employer, attorney and I have been trying to get the case number (PD Jan '05, State: PA) to convert to PERM by all possible means(Phone, e-mail, fax, snail mail).
I will appreciate if they simply say, "we have not entered the information into the system", which is highly likely the case. Instead they choose to sleep over it.
My PERM application is all ready(aka paid for) except the case number from old application :mad:

Yesterday evening I sent mail with info for my 8th year ext from my yahoo account. Just now I got the verification letter from them(PBEC address). I am observing there is no case status line.
In my last check (06/05) There was a line "case status: RIR". That is missing.

My PD: 08/02/02
CA RIR EB2
P-04308*****
LC ????????

nohope_for_lc said:
I used this email address several times and got the status. But recently I don't get it. Do you suggest to send the email in a diffrent address? Do you have it? I know my HR or Lawyers are not going to send any email for my status. I am tired of asking them.

CA/RIR September 2003 approval

A friend of my friend got his labor approved 3 weeks ago. Filed I140 and got the approval last week too.

SlipperyGC

Can you please confirm if it is September 2003 or Septermber 2002 case. Going by the trend PBEC seems to be approving Aug-Sep 2002 cases.

Thanks,

SlipperyGC said:
A friend of my friend got his labor approved 3 weeks ago. Filed I140 and got the approval last week too.